Union Boss salaries- They have a lot in common with the people they represent

LOL! I guess we can be confident that YOU will never be among your comrades in any such struggle. Give up your Marxist fantasies, idiot.

So says the guy who spends all day in a trailer park...

Unlike you, I have a job..

You're bad at guessing, you atheist, bigoted, far-left fool.

Not, really.

Had you pegged from day one.

I figure you for a guy who is on disability because of his anger management problems, waiting for his check while ranting about them "welfare people".

So says the guy who spends all day in a trailer park...

Unlike you, I have a job..

You're bad at guessing, you atheist, bigoted, far-left fool.

Not, really.

Had you pegged from day one.

I figure you for a guy who is on disability because of his anger management problems, waiting for his check while ranting about them "welfare people".

You figure (very) wrong, you ignorant, insecure, bigoted lefty fool.

No, I'm not.

Seriously, guy, I have interesting discussions with folks on both the left and right.

You have serious problems, and need help. That's all there is to it.

And still ten time cooler than you are..

Seriously, guy, even the far right wingers are embarrassed by you.

No, actually he makes far more sense than you. His posts are better worded and reveal better base of knowledge and ability to reason.
You are a knee jerk bigot.

No, actually he makes far more sense than you. His posts are better worded and reveal better base of knowledge and ability to reason.

Hey, I was still waiting for you to admit Atlanta and Dallas aren't run by Republicans.

Hey, I was still waiting for you to admit Atlanta and Dallas aren't run by Republicans.

Why would I do that?
Let me guess, you Googled both cities and discovered they have had Dem mayors, so voila they are run by Democrats.
Fail.

Ummm, yeah, if you go back a few posts, I did exactly that...

Although I Wikied, not Googled...

Of course, i actually put a better analysis of the economics than what letter they have behind their name...

Such as the policy of de-industrialization that's hurt the entire country, not just a few cities. It really kind of sucks to be anywhere right now...

Ummm, yeah, if you go back a few posts, I did exactly that...

Although I Wikied, not Googled...

Of course, i actually put a better analysis of the economics than what letter they have behind their name...

Such as the policy of de-industrialization that's hurt the entire country, not just a few cities. It really kind of sucks to be anywhere right now...
Yup.
Wiki. The refuge of the uninformed and simple minded.

Atlanta is run 100% by Democrats.
But the Legislature meets here and they are 100% run by Republicans.
The power base is that majority AND the contracts at Hartsfield Jackson airport which are controlled 100% by Democrats.
And the airport runs flawlessly other than a few kick backs and bribes.
Go to Philly and see the union run airport. JOKE. Delays and a river of dirty $$$.
Try flying out of any union controlled airport in a holiday season and see the laziness of the workers there.
Just a fact. Their job is more important to them thant customer service.

People in Atlanta are democrats because they were always democrats. They have very little to do with the northern dems that have decimated crapholes like Detroit and Cleveland.

People in Atlanta are democrats because they were always democrats. They have very little to do with the northern dems that have decimated crapholes like Detroit and Cleveland.

No, people in Atlanta are Democrats because they are black.
Not the same as the Dixie Crats which you are correct on.
But we had little to no problems in Georgia with integration at the time. Of course the northern media distorted what happened here and compared us to Alabama and Mississippi which did have massive problems. Dixiecrats woke the hell up with leadership from Carl Sanders, Jimmy Carter and as far back as Henry Grady and Hartsfield.
Additionally, the right wing media has portrayed Carter as some form of a demon. The man did a great job for Georgians and if not for the Tip O'Neill wing of the north east liberal media and power base in Washington which did everything they could to destroy Jimmy he would have been an effective President.

But we had little to no problems in Georgia with integration at the time. Of course the northern media distorted what happened here and compared us to Alabama and Mississippi which did have massive problems. Dixiecrats woke the hell up with leadership from Carl Sanders, Jimmy Carter and as far back as Henry Grady and Hartsfield.
Additionally, the right wing media has portrayed Carter as some form of a demon. The man did a great job for Georgians and if not for the Tip O'Neill wing of the north east liberal media and power base in Washington which did everything they could to destroy Jimmy he would have been an effective President.

Horse crap about no problems with GA integration and "outside agitation" being the problem.

Horse crap about no problems with GA integration and "outside agitation" being the problem.

Where did I say anything about "outside agitation" dumbass?
Where, never once claimed that.
Did you grow up in Georgia during integration? Tell us what you experienced.
You are the outsider here Jake. Tell us your experience here.
And again, where did I state ANYTHING about "outside agitation"?
And tell us specifics about the problems with integration with the DixieCrats Jimmy Carter and Carl Sanders who I SPECIFICALLY spoke of.

I was closing off a door to you before you could open it. Thank you for complying.

So your contention is that integration went smoothly in GA? Yes or no.

1960 City of Atlanta approves plan to desegregate schools.
1961 Judges here instruct UGA to admit blacks
Gov. Ernest Vandiver was also left off my list. He proposed and had passed legislation banning all forms of segreagation in Georgia.
Georgia EIGHT MONTHS BEFORE THE PASSING OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ACT comprehensively desegregates EVERY PUBLIC FACILITY.

I know Jake. My father worked for The College Entrance Examination Board and was one of their advance members that went to high schools all over the south east stating to high school principals that he and his co-workers were going to monitor SAT testing in their schools. If they would not allow blacks to take it THEN NO ONE COULD TAKE IT.
And in Georgia he had NO problems.
Not the same in Alabama and Mississippi.
Know your subject. I grew up in it and lived it. Was on the first integrated football team where I lived at the time. NO PROBLEMS other than the few red necks before and after the games and a few players before we waxed their ass by half time.
Been there, did that and did not want the T shirt.

I was closing off a door to you before you could open it. Thank you for complying.

So your contention is that integration went smoothly in GA? Yes or no.

What is your definition of "smoothly"?

We had few problems with integration in Georgia.

Respectfully, Jake, you need an education as to the definition of integration.
Integration is when the blacks and whites STARTED to go to school together and the public facilities were equal.
And we had few problems. Went smoothly in most all areas here.

I was waiting for it. "a few problems"?

I enjoy educating you, gadawag. Let's continue.

Let's talk about those "few problems", hmmm? Tell us.

I vividly remember when Ramon, Alvin, Donnie, Mack, Jerome, Braxton, Nick and Lee joined our team the first year after segregation. They had played at the school "across the tracks" which was not seperate and equal and many of our parents were the ones pushing for the change for years.
By the first game not all of the black players were starters and the pressure was big time on the coaches to keep the white starters from many of the whites and to put in as many black starters to make them look good from the blacks and the local media.
What a wonder the game was that week. We played a very good team and lost. But we played well at times and after the game on the way home on the bus it was such a damn relief to get one under our belts. I could tell that that Ramon was going to be the starter at DE on the strong side and kick out the white kid and Jerome was going to be the strong safety. Mack had a good game at running back as he outplayed the white kid. No doubt he was the starter there the next week. Even the black kids knew Alvin would never play much less start!
Long story short we only won 3 games that year but it went smoothly.
Adults fucked it up some times Jake but US KIDS accepted them and we made it as smooth as we could for them.
By the time we got to be seniors, WHOAAAA, you should have seen the recruiters.
Another world a long time ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back