Unions aren't happy

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Some unions now angry about health care overhaul

It makes an untruth out of what the president said _ that if you like your insurance, you could keep it," said Joe Hansen, president of the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union. "That is not going to be true for millions of workers now."

well who knew? Conservatives have said this from day one

"We're concerned that employers will be increasingly tempted to drop coverage through our plans and let our members fend for themselves on the health exchanges

wow, another who knew?

The Unions thought if they supported it, they would get loop holes for them latter.

While unions knew there were lingering issues after the law passed, they believed those could be fixed through rulemaking.

Some unions now angry about health care overhaul

It makes an untruth out of what the president said _ that if you like your insurance, you could keep it," said Joe Hansen, president of the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union. "That is not going to be true for millions of workers now."

well who knew? Conservatives have said this from day one

"We're concerned that employers will be increasingly tempted to drop coverage through our plans and let our members fend for themselves on the health exchanges

wow, another who knew?

United Food and Commercial Workers should have negotiated exemption like other unions and corporate cronies did. Unions are being used.

The Unions thought if they supported it, they would get loop holes for them latter.

While unions knew there were lingering issues after the law passed, they believed those could be fixed through rulemaking.

yep, they thought the liberal exception would apply. Hilarious they are being turned down. Sucks to have liberal policies that you have to follow dont it unions?

You mean those boot licking unions finally discovered what we all knew four years ago?

Do unions have a self insured health plan?

I ask this question because they are concerned that employers will drop coverage in favor of the exchange. The only reason why employers would drop coverage if they realized that the cost is lower in the exchange than through the union.

The only people running away from Obamacare will be nutters trying to get elected in 2016. It is something that will help individuals and small businesses. The last gasp effort to gain some votes by scaring people about it is going to happen in 2014.

Implementation of the program will become smoother in the two years between these elections. The result will be votes for those who express support for it.

It will be funny the more people realize how bad this bill is the more you will see the Libs run away from this...

The only people running away from Obamacare will be nutters trying to get elected in 2016. It is something that will help individuals and small businesses. The last gasp effort to gain some votes by scaring people about it is going to happen in 2014.

Implementation of the program will become smoother in the two years between these elections. The result will be votes for those who express support for it.

WOW, you are in denial...go back to planet stupid.

Noone thinks OBama care is any good. Why didnt Pelosi and Reid opt for it?

You know what I hate the most about Obozo care? you can not get thrown in jail if you dont pay it. They will just take it out of your tax return or with the folks like I who always owes every year, they will just garnish your wages.

Last edited:

WOW, you are in denial...go back to planet stupid.

Noone thinks OBama care is any good. Why didnt Pelosi and Reid opt for it?

No one? Is that true? How about some proof. Google it for me, dummy.

I don't love it....but it is better than what preceded it. I see it as a step toward single payer.....a rational approach to the health of the citizens of the greatest nation on earth.

Delusional. Absolutely delusional!

Just more wingnut fearmongering. Obamacare is certainly better than nothing and could have been much better if Republicans had helped. Single Payer is what we need.

Forum List

Back