Unions aren't happy

The only people running away from Obamacare will be nutters trying to get elected in 2016. It is something that will help individuals and small businesses. The last gasp effort to gain some votes by scaring people about it is going to happen in 2014.

Implementation of the program will become smoother in the two years between these elections. The result will be votes for those who express support for it.

Delusional. Absolutely delusional!

Is that it?

Do unions have a self insured health plan?

I ask this question because they are concerned that employers will drop coverage in favor of the exchange. The only reason why employers would drop coverage if they realized that the cost is lower in the exchange than through the union.

Some unions do have health insurance programs and from my daughter's experience when her ex joined a union, the coverage wasn't worth a damn. Whereas, the coverage offered by the company for which he worked had insurance for its non-union employees that was outstanding.

Yes, the union coverage was cheaper but quite inferior.

Serves them right...they were 100% for pushing this on us..
Having unions means labor has a seat at the table. My only hope is that trump promised labor a seat at the table. He promised higher wages and a prosperity we remember back in the day.

You have no idea what a tiny Tim Tim you'd be without unions. No seat for you at the table

Do unions have a self insured health plan?

I ask this question because they are concerned that employers will drop coverage in favor of the exchange. The only reason why employers would drop coverage if they realized that the cost is lower in the exchange than through the union.

Some unions do have health insurance programs and from my daughter's experience when her ex joined a union, the coverage wasn't worth a damn. Whereas, the coverage offered by the company for which he worked had insurance for its non-union employees that was outstanding.

Yes, the union coverage was cheaper but quite inferior.
Growing up it was $3 emergency room and my dad was mad when it went up to $5

Forum List

Back