"Unite the Right".

STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED
Car plows into crowd on Downtown Mall near Unite the Right rally site

upload_2017-8-12_11-47-21.png

There are a couple of vids of the car. A couple of cars were stopped in an area where counter protesters were. It looked like some of the counter protesters were on the stopped cars...hard to tell.

But, a dark grey mustang-like car with dark tinted windows (illegal in Virginia, btw) came plowing into the back of the second stopped car. Some folks were injured in that.

Then, the fuckwad car reversed fast and fled.

STATE OF EMERGENCY DECLARED

View attachment 143276
More media bullshit.
Here's a dif tale....

A Ford Mustang has plowed into counter protesters as violence continues to erupt at a rally where thousands of white nationalists were expected to gather for an alt-right event in Charlottesville, Virginia, on Saturday.

A counter protester had allegedly thrown a rock at the car, causing the driver to swivel around and ram into people and cars in its way, before driving off. Local police reported there were multiple injures and three vehicles were involved in the crash.
White nationalists hold torch-lit march through UVA campus | Daily Mail Online

Typical dim trash starting crap.

Last edited:
There are a couple of vids of the car. A couple of cars were stopped in an area where counter protesters were. It looked like some of the counter protesters were on the stopped cars...hard to tell.

But, a dark grey mustang-like car with dark tinted windows (illegal in Virginia, btw) came plowing into the back of the second stopped car. Some folks were injured in that.

Then, the fuckwad car reversed fast and fled.
Sounds like a liberal.

Oh, I'm sure the guys who showed up to protest with guns and marching thru the campus with torches are the victims here.
Actually yes, they are the victims. They have a 1st amendment right. The terrorists with the masks on their black faces throwing sh*t at the demonstrators and the police, however. Not so much. Guns are for protection. The guys with the guns and torches didn't break any laws. Antifa and BLM should be listed as terrorist organizations. They use violence pretty much everywhere they show up. The dimocrat governor should be impeached for not upholding the constitutional rights of the UTR demonstrators and threatening them with arrest. The content of the message is not more important than your right to say it.
See? Always the victims. Always the victims.
If your rights are being violated, you're a victim.
If you can't comprehend that, you're a fool.
Awwwwwww.....what rights are being violated?
The right to peaceful assembly.
The anti-white supremists have that same right, you know.

Actually yes, they are the victims. They have a 1st amendment right. The terrorists with the masks on their black faces throwing sh*t at the demonstrators and the police, however. Not so much. Guns are for protection. The guys with the guns and torches didn't break any laws. Antifa and BLM should be listed as terrorist organizations. They use violence pretty much everywhere they show up. The dimocrat governor should be impeached for not upholding the constitutional rights of the UTR demonstrators and threatening them with arrest. The content of the message is not more important than your right to say it.
See? Always the victims. Always the victims.
If your rights are being violated, you're a victim.
If you can't comprehend that, you're a fool.
Awwwwwww.....what rights are being violated?
The right to peaceful assembly.
The anti-white supremists have that same right, you know.
Show me where I said they did not?

Too bad a democrat threw a rock at the car causing the accident.
Let's work with this, shall we?

You ~ Someone threw a rock at my car, so I plowed down a zillion of others.

and you wonder why we call you deplorables
Not so fast, I posted a link to a story that claims that and claims the rock hitting the car caused the driver to wreck. It's a far different tale than your lie.

How do I embed a tweet?

This guy has the best vid so far of the incident, but I don't know how to embed a tweet here.
Link the page to it. maybe I can do it. But linking the will allow us to see it.

Forum List

Back