"Unite the Right".

Anyway, MarkDuffy is clearly a fascist,

and Bush 92...we don't know who did the plowing, so saying it's a lib is disingenuous.
What I read and posted was that a counter demonstrater , that's media code for lib agitator, threw a rock and hit the mustang, causing the driver to swerve into the crowd.

and Bush 92...we don't know who did the plowing, so saying it's a lib is disingenuous.
What I read and posted was that a counter demonstrater , that's media code for lib agitator, threw a rock and hit the mustang, causing the driver to swerve into the crowd.
Watch the vid...it looks pretty deliberate.

Not so fast, I posted a link to a story that claims that and claims the rock hitting the car caused the driver to wreck. It's a far different tale than your lie.
That doesn't explain the driver throwing it into reverse and fleeing the scene of an accident.

If it was an accident.

Watch the vid...it looks pretty deliberate.
Certainly, but it does not show the moments before and what happened then. It's an old media trick to only show the part of a video they want you to see. Just like they do when the cops shoot a black guy. They never show the part of the video where he was fighting and resisting.

White Nationalists March on University of Virginia

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. — A month after a Ku Klux Klan rally here ended with the police using tear gas on protesters, Charlottesville is bracing for a weekend of white nationalist demonstrations and counterprotests, and suddenly this tranquil college town feels like a city under siege.

Thousands of people — many from out of town — are expected to descend on the city to either protest or participate in a “Unite the Right” rally on Saturday convened by white nationalists who oppose a plan to remove a statue of
Robert E. Lee, the Confederate general, from a city park."

Catchy slogan for white supremacy...Unite the Right...

Sound like a far left rally that you far left drones support!

The racist right is in full view today in Charlotte. You thought this type of right wing terrorism went out with the 1960s but Trump's followers are on the march with their torches and David Duke leading the way.

Over a statue of the general of an army that fought against the United States on US soil. Hey cons, put up a statue of your present hero David Duke in your backyard. Or hang one on the wall in your living room next to your fake statue of Jesus. I actually think this eruption of right wing violence is good in the long wrong, hopefully no one gets seriously hurt or killed. But in the long run, as in the 60s, the public needs to see exactly who conservatives are these days. They haven't changed.

One watches the videos and asks the same question conservatives LOVE to ask whenever there is a Muslim terrorist attack. "Where are all the moderate and good conservatives to condemn and denounce this and to point out these bad guys to the authorities before they harm people?" Trump only spoke up after his name was used by the racists in Charlotte to condone what they are doing. The rest of Republican-squish land has come out with generic milk-toast comments.

Not so fast, I posted a link to a story that claims that and claims the rock hitting the car caused the driver to wreck. It's a far different tale than your lie.
That doesn't explain the driver throwing it into reverse and fleeing the scene of an accident.

If it was an accident.
Sure it does. If i just plowed into them on accident, I'd wouldn't stick around. They'd likely drag me out of the car and hurt me or worse. Mobs are crazy like that when enraged.

The racist right is in full view today in Charlotte. You thought this type of right wing terrorism went out with the 1960s but Trump's followers are on the march with their torches and David Duke leading the way.

Over a statue of the general of an army that fought against the United States on US soil. Hey cons, put up a statue of your present hero David Duke in your backyard. Or hang one on the wall in your living room next to your fake statue of Jesus. I actually think this eruption of right wing violence is good in the long wrong, hopefully no one gets seriously hurt or killed. But in the long run, as in the 60s, the public needs to see exactly who conservatives are these days. They haven't changed.

One watches the videos and asks the same question conservatives LOVE to ask whenever there is a Muslim terrorist attack. "Where are all the moderate and good conservatives to condemn and denounce this and to point out these bad guys to the authorities before the harm people?" Trump only spoke up after his name was used by the racists in Charlotte to condone what they are doing. The rest of Republican-squish land has come out with generic milk-toast comments.
We really don't have any idea what actually happened there. All we have are biased media reports and inflammatory nonsense like you just posted.

Certainly, but it does not show the moments before and what happened then. It's an old media trick to only show the part of a video they want you to see. Just like they do when the cops shoot a black guy. They never show the part of the video where he was fighting and resisting.

The driver fled the scene of an accident (if it was an accident)

One watches the videos and asks the same question conservatives LOVE to ask whenever there is a Muslim terrorist attack. "Where are all the moderate and good conservatives to condemn and denounce this and to point out these bad guys to the authorities before the harm people?" Trump only spoke up after his name was used by the racists in Charlotte to condone what they are doing. The rest of Republican-squish land has come out with generic milk-toast comments.
We really don't have any idea what actually happened there. All we have are biased media reports and inflammatory nonsense like you just posted.

It doesn't matter, you are searching frantically for any excuse. This is who you are, or at least who you defend. If this isn't who you are then say so.

Witnesses: Vehicle hits counter-protesters; multiple injuries reported in Charlottesville

upload_2017-8-12_12-11-2.png

“A car appeared to deliberately mow down pedestrians,” eyewitnesses told CBS News reporter Paula Reid.

Laura Shae, who has lived in Charlottesville for 26 years, said she witnessed the crash.

“We were driving down,” Shae told CBS 6 reporter Brendan King. “And there was a crowd of people just running with terror on their face.”

Shae said the car plowed into the crowd before it was stopped by two other vehicles. She said the suspect’s car then backed over people.

Shae said she saw eight people carried away on stretchers with what she described as bloodied arms and legs.

Witnesses: Vehicle hits counter-protesters; multiple injuries reported in Charlottesville

Under Virginia law, a Hit and Run, commonly noted on arrest warrants as “Leaving the Scene of an Accident,” is a Misdemeanor criminal offense if the vehicle damage is below $1000, or a Felony offense if the damage value is above $1000 or if the collision resulted in injuries.

Forum List

Back