United States HERO Says "I'm Done Talking" - Goes to Ukraine to exact VENGEANCE on Russians

Innocent non combatants are being slaughtered...what do you do President Bond?...let them die?....Biden is allowing this...he is the leader of the free world and he is following way behind...all he has done is to send them money we don't have....so what does President Bond do now?....
Innocents are slaughtered every day, but that's no reason to get involved in war. I watch them on the morning news. They're not OUR citizens. War leads to other consequences. Why don't you VOLUNTEER?

I'm hypocritical enough to sign you up if we were neighbors, you told me that the way you did and had a nieghborhood recruiter. In fact, I'd write what happened and hope that we lol'd our asses off here.

In fact, what do we find in the Ukraine -- Chernobyl? Heh, they're already primed for it.

Last edited:

"I'm done talking" said soldier Malcolm Nance. He flew to Ukraine and join the LEGION. The objective was to take the fight to Russia and destroy Putin's army. This man is a proud American and I am a fan of his.

GO UKRAINE!

Ahh....did he parachute into Mariupol or is he just on the payroll?

This is the best idea we can get for US nuke capabilities. Obviously, we're not going to see our present ones and its capabilities.

What does it look like? From 50-60 years ago?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back