United we stand. Divided, we fall.

It is not an accident that we are this divided, those in power have been pounding the wedge for at least 25 years.

A divided people are much easier to control, and that is why we have been systematically divided over time

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That “wedge” you speak of are actually illegal wetbacks. “Pounded” in to American society by Democrats to change American culture, tradition and to force a loss of identity. They’ve fucked this nation up from top to bottom. There is almost nothing negative that they AREN’T the direct catalyst to.

BOTH the dems and republicans are equally to blame,they are both corrupt and serve the same interest groups,that cannot be debated as much as many here dont want to accept it and deal with it they have been programmed so badly they are in denial mode their party is corrupt as well even all these decades later incredibly.

I disagree.
With regard to wetbacks, it has always been Democrats fighting to allow more in to eventually vote for their welfare state utopia.
They conned Reagan’s nutless ass in 1986...that’s all.
Going further, the current administration is 100% anti wetback. No debating that.
If you will note...welfare state utopians are usually hiding behind metal gates with armed guards and they damn sure are not doing this for humanitarian reasons. They want power and those they pretend to want to help are the ones handing that power to them.

And we are very VERY divided. I have seen dismay, disgust, anger, hatred...but I have never seen it in this volume. Instead of thinking about ALL of the usa...the divided parties are busting ass to make the division even wider.

I don't care for Hillary. But..IF she had won, I might grump and gripe about it, but she would still be POTUS...my president. Of my country. The USA. And she would have had 4 or 8 years to do whatever it is she has in mind for our country. It isn't permanent. Yet...I guess I am the only one that thinks this...that POTUS was voted in by Americans and to respect those votes and stand by the POTUS.

Anyway...our enemies are loving this shit. I wonder....how will the warmongers feel when it really happens and those enemies take advantage of our weakness by our division. Does anyone think enemies of the USA will pick and choose who are liberal and who are conservative??? No. They will kill whatever moves.
Trump was leading cheers of "lock her up" and denying Obama was an American. THAT type of incivility hasn't been seen since the 19th century (when it was common, btw)

We were as divided a society in the 1970s as we are now. The most conservative wing of the gop was incredibly civil with Goldwater and Reagan. And that's not meant to slam the dems. Issues divided people like Frank Church, but generally it was civil Nixon conversely openly hated the press. To their face. In public. But he was interested in getting dem votes on bills ... so he could actually pass legislation, which apparently is lost on Trump.
Actually...I think we were most united when JFK was running the country. Which is why he was murdered.

Could not have said it better myself,sadly JFK was our last REAL president we had.He was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the united states where the people had control over the government instead of bankers and special interest groups that do now. we totally went downhill as not just a country back then but as a world as well,it was an event that forever altered the course of world history for the worst.

It cracks me up that people think Reagan was loved around the world as JFK was.LOL when reagan visited west germany,the crowd that showed up wasnt even HALF the crowd that showed up for JFK. with JFK,the world felt united and hope for the future.that hope has never surfaced agains since then sadly.
Society broke up over Vietnam and Civil Rights ... both of which occurred mostly after JFK was killed. I admire the man, but we were still riding the wave of a unified society in the wake of WWII. JFK and Goldwater planned a civil series of debates for the 1964 election. Instead, we got LBJ expanding the war and his infamous "daisy" tv campaign ad.

The actual politics, or who is right, isn't really an issue. If someone acts with corrupt motive and starts a war for political gain like LBJ, or keeps one going like Nixon, or opposed civil rights that the supermaj of Americans thought was only decent, like Wallace .... then bad/divisive consequences will follow.

But most agree that Trump rode a wave of discontent of people (a minority) who felt ignored by both the dems and the gop. I don't think they were actually ignored, but a good case can certainly be made that neither party's policies worked very well for people who tended to vote for Trump. (the polls actually showed some of them voted for OBAMA in 2008)

Not all of those people are uncivil or very angry, but they are "divided" from both parties. Time will tell whether Trump's econ policies will help or hurt, but they aren't based on some corrupt motive.

But it is divisive to be denying the citizenship of a president to get TV ratings and calling for your political rival to be "locked up" or calling judges of latino descent unreliable because of their parents' race - so as to excite part of the electorate that is motivated by uncivil issues - such as white supremicists and people who really hate the notion of gay and want to discriminate against it, as opposed to a baker who just wants to be left alone

And it's not something we've seen for well over 100 years.

You nailed it beautifully in your first paragraph on JFK,LBJ,and Nixon.I could not have said it better myself. the sad truth is it wasnt the vietcong or the NVA that murdered those 58,000 americans,it was those bastards and good pals with each other,LBJ and Nixon who murdered those americans for the reason you listed. was too young to remember LBJ passing away,but it pissed me off so badly when after dick nixon died,he was treated like a freaking hero instead of the mass murdering war criminal he really was.:mad:

And we are very VERY divided. I have seen dismay, disgust, anger, hatred...but I have never seen it in this volume. Instead of thinking about ALL of the usa...the divided parties are busting ass to make the division even wider.

I don't care for Hillary. But..IF she had won, I might grump and gripe about it, but she would still be POTUS...my president. Of my country. The USA. And she would have had 4 or 8 years to do whatever it is she has in mind for our country. It isn't permanent. Yet...I guess I am the only one that thinks this...that POTUS was voted in by Americans and to respect those votes and stand by the POTUS.

Anyway...our enemies are loving this shit. I wonder....how will the warmongers feel when it really happens and those enemies take advantage of our weakness by our division. Does anyone think enemies of the USA will pick and choose who are liberal and who are conservative??? No. They will kill whatever moves.

fuck trump and fuck his supporters

Let me guess,knowing you,you voted for HITLERY?:abgg2q.jpg:
People like Del have no mind of their own. They vote PARTY..not the person running. Party means everything. Doesn't matter who the person is.
Which is how Trump got where he is. People got tired of the lying politicians on both sides. They wanted someone new to politics...someone with a business sense because running the USA is indeed a business. A very BIG one. Hence..he is there. Will he be there in 2020? Depends on people like Waters, Del, Arnold, Fonda, etc. Lemmings who seeing nothing but PARTY.

People like Del have no mind of their own. They vote PARTY..not the person running. Party means everything. Doesn't matter who the person is.
Which is how Trump got where he is. People got tired of the lying politicians on both sides. They wanted someone new to politics...someone with a business sense because running the USA is indeed a business. A very BIG one. Hence..he is there. Will he be there in 2020? Depends on people like Waters, Del, Arnold, Fonda, etc. Lemmings who seeing nothing but PARTY.

:rofl:

i haven't voted for a democrat since 1992, sugartits

carry on

:rofl:

i haven't voted for a democrat since 1992, sugartits

carry on
Then why are you in this thread slinging your shit?

Actually...I think we were most united when JFK was running the country. Which is why he was murdered.

Could not have said it better myself,sadly JFK was our last REAL president we had.He was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the united states where the people had control over the government instead of bankers and special interest groups that do now. we totally went downhill as not just a country back then but as a world as well,it was an event that forever altered the course of world history for the worst.

It cracks me up that people think Reagan was loved around the world as JFK was.LOL when reagan visited west germany,the crowd that showed up wasnt even HALF the crowd that showed up for JFK. with JFK,the world felt united and hope for the future.that hope has never surfaced agains since then sadly.

JFK was a rock star who did some presidential things. Reagan was a president who did presidential things.

Crowd size means nothing. Just look at Obama.

JFK though tired to do the right thingand sought world peace,reagan was a traiteteous warmonger who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president up to obama all expanded on.the world noticed that.:abgg2q.jpg:

World peace is a pipe dream.

John Paul II, Reagan and Thatcher brought down the Soviet Union.

Reagan was no globalist. The Bushes, Clinton and Obama are.

you bought into the myth that most sheep in america have hook,line,and sinker that reagan brought down the soviet union when the facts are it was years before he was POTUS that resulted in it being brought down. LOL

Documentation please.

Support from our enemies is what pushed Trump over the line. He's an illegitimate president. Even if he would have received more votes than his competitor, his disgusting behavior since the election is unAmerican.

Way to miss the point.

I have seen a lot of things in my 68 years and what i see now is the reich trying to finish off the unity of the nation to have a bloodless coup for rumputin.
And in my 66 years, what I see now is temper tantrums by sore losers who have no desire to be loyal to the country that once was the greatest in the world and would rather see it continue to decline and eventually be destroyed.

“Once was “?

????

Trump was leading cheers of "lock her up" and denying Obama was an American. THAT type of incivility hasn't been seen since the 19th century (when it was common, btw)

We were as divided a society in the 1970s as we are now. The most conservative wing of the gop was incredibly civil with Goldwater and Reagan. And that's not meant to slam the dems. Issues divided people like Frank Church, but generally it was civil Nixon conversely openly hated the press. To their face. In public. But he was interested in getting dem votes on bills ... so he could actually pass legislation, which apparently is lost on Trump.

31437377_571258286572685_2573181217033682944_n.jpg

And he is still going on. It's called DESTROYING from with in.

Bushs pal and lover Obama expanded what Bushwacker got started.same as Bush,was a traiter and warmonger,It cracks me up all the sheep that defend Obama when you point out he lied to everybody when he said he would reverse Bushs policys blaming it on the republicans preventing him from doing what he wanted to do.thats BS. Obama was the one SIGNING the executive orders that expanded the war and the patriot act.:laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

I knew Obomination was a fraud from the very get go.If he was REALLY for the people,he would have given Bush the middel finger instead of this hug below.I guarantee when this event happened below,Bush was whispering to his pal,-I told you barry,didnt i tell you that you would be president pal?:abgg2q.jpg:

ahhhhh aint this cute.such brotherly love.:abgg2q.jpg::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

e699c602533e60aa098a3ea8d010e3c4.jpg

I have seen a lot of things in my 68 years and what i see now is the reich trying to finish off the unity of the nation to have a bloodless coup for rumputin.
And in my 66 years, what I see now is temper tantrums by sore losers who have no desire to be loyal to the country that once was the greatest in the world and would rather see it continue to decline and eventually be destroyed.

“Once was “?

????
Yeah. Once was. Does it look great to you?

“Once was “?

????

Name one greater.

America is united DO NOT fall for the liberal media's propaganda the vast majority of the country is united.

Then they need to stand up.

And?

Vote. Every single one.

and knowing you as i do,i have no doubt you seriously think our vote counts.:abgg2q.jpg:

You do not know me at all.
Billy's crazy .. but not a bad guy JOKING He's not precisely crazy. A bit unique perhaps.

It is not an accident that we are this divided, those in power have been pounding the wedge for at least 25 years.

A divided people are much easier to control, and that is why we have been systematically divided over time

The collective can go pound sand

You are just a pawn for the collective with your blind devotion to Trump

“Once was “?

????

Name one greater.
I would have said Sweden..but alas..they have fallen to idiocy.
Ok. You win. It is still great..but it is very very sick.

He sure doesnt have a mind of his own.understandable why he kisses the rear end of that troll who i was talking about eariler who has a thread attacking trump but ignores evidence the corruption of Hitlery,Obama and the dems and changes the subject to trump all the time when i take him to school all the time on the corruption of the clintons and Obamas and insults me all the time when i address that poster he is in love with,cause the truth hurts.LOL:abgg2q.jpg:

He cant come to grips with reality that the intelligent logical minded people,vote for the CANDIDATE instead of the party as he does.:cuckoo:

for example,Carter despite what the BS media have brainwashed people to believe,was a good president,He was not corrupt.that is WHY he is demonized in the media and sadly ,most american sheep have fallen for hook,line,and sinker.Carter was not corrupt.I tip my cap off to the people that voted for him back then.

But how anybody could possibly vote for Clinton or Obama a second term,just proves they are sheep who cant think for themselves that voting for the party as they did,is just plain asinine and absurd.:rolleyes:

Switzerland ain't bad. Ain't sayin' they're better than us, but some might argue the point. Denmark too, although any country that eats little fishies for breakfast can't be all that wonderful.

“Once was “?

????

Name one greater.
I would have said Sweden..but alas..they have fallen to idiocy.
Ok. You win. It is still great..but it is very very sick.

You've been to Sweden recently? Or just going by what you read here?

I just don't buy this "we're the greatest" song and dance. Never did. What does that even mean? What's this "competition" at which we're supposed to be "greatest"? Who measures it? Why is it necessary to lump the world's countries into some kind of sports league 'standings' at all? Just sounds like jingoistic ad splash.

The country you're in is the country you're in, simple as that. It's going to be "better" at some things and "worse" at others, vis a vis your own values. And where it's lacking you make adjustments. This idea that there's some kind of "hierarchy" somewhere just seems mindless. Exalting one's own (whatever) over all others by definition creates the very division the OP claims to express dismay over. As soon as you go "we're better than you" (or "them") --- congratulations, you've created division.

Last edited:

That “wedge” you speak of are actually illegal wetbacks. “Pounded” in to American society by Democrats to change American culture, tradition and to force a loss of identity. They’ve fucked this nation up from top to bottom. There is almost nothing negative that they AREN’T the direct catalyst to.

Are they the reason you are a racist bigoted asshole? I am betting you were born that way and it had nothing to do with illegals.

JFK was a rock star who did some presidential things. Reagan was a president who did presidential things.

Crowd size means nothing. Just look at Obama.

JFK though tired to do the right thingand sought world peace,reagan was a traiteteous warmonger who got the ball rolling for the destruction of america that each president up to obama all expanded on.the world noticed that.:abgg2q.jpg:

World peace is a pipe dream.

John Paul II, Reagan and Thatcher brought down the Soviet Union.

Reagan was no globalist. The Bushes, Clinton and Obama are.

you bought into the myth that most sheep in america have hook,line,and sinker that reagan brought down the soviet union when the facts are it was years before he was POTUS that resulted in it being brought down. LOL

Documentation please.

uh you got reading comprehension problems,wrong thread AGAIN and i dont waste my time with NET posters who NEVER admit when they are proven wrong and can hide behind the computer when all that documentation is shown.

this is the wrong thread,get over it.:rolleyes: if you dont want to hunt and find my thread where i took everyone to school on that and they got pissed out of frustration i owned them,thats your problem if you are too lazy to look up that thread of mine.:rolleyes:

oh and hate to break the news but reagan was corrupt way back when he was governor.they KNEW he would be their willing puppet and betray americans. it was probably told to him back then in this meeting he would be future president they knew how evil he was.LOL

Forum List

Back