🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Univ. of Kansas prof says kids of NRA members should be SHOT!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
If a conservative prof called for kids to be shot, it would be headline news and the prof would be instantly fired.

Prof says NRA members? children should be next to die in mass shooting | The Daily Caller

4:17 PM 09/19/2013

In the wake of the Navy Yard shooting, a journalism professor at the University of Kansas is calling for children of NRA members to be the next people killed in a mass shooting.

David Guth, an associate professor at UK’s journalism school, took to Twitter to lay the blame for the Navy Yard shooting on the shoulders of NRA members. If anyone has to die in a mass shooting, it should be their children, he said.

#NavyYardShooting The blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters. Shame on you. May God damn you.
— David Guth (@DWGuth) September 16, 2013

He later doubled down on his statements in an interview with Campus Reform.

“Hell no, hell no, I do not regret that Tweet,” he said. “I don’t take it back one bit."

Guth presided as an associate dean of UK’s journalism school for five years. Campus Reform reported that the university was standing by his right to make such claims about NRA members and their children.

If a conservative prof called for kids to be shot, it would be headline news and the prof would be instantly fired.

Prof says NRA members? children should be next to die in mass shooting | The Daily Caller

In the wake of the Navy Yard shooting, a journalism professor at the University of Kansas is calling for children of NRA members to be the next people killed in a mass shooting.

David Guth, an associate professor at UK’s journalism school, took to Twitter to lay the blame for the Navy Yard shooting on the shoulders of NRA members. If anyone has to die in a mass shooting, it should be their children, he said.

#NavyYardShooting The blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters. Shame on you. May God damn you.

“Hell no, hell no, I do not regret that Tweet,” he said. “I don’t take it back one bit."

Guth presided as an associate dean of UK’s journalism school for five years. Campus Reform reported that the university was standing by his right to make such claims about NRA members and their children.

Not a nice thing to say, BUT - I think that what he means is that if a child of an NRA member was shot and killed in a mass shooting, that is when something would be done about guns. He thinks nothing will happen until the NRA are personally affected by a mass shooting.

Not a nice thing to say, BUT - I think that what he means is that if a child of an NRA member was shot and killed in a mass shooting, that is when something would be done about guns. He thinks nothing will happen until the NRA are personally affected by a mass shooting.

The whole country shouldn't be punished for the acts of a few
Freedom is not CHEAP

His point is valid. When the sons & daughters of gun nutters get slaughtered by mass murderers whose easy access to guns assisted in their blood-soaked act, their attitude changes.

It's another version of "there are no atheists in fox holes".

Listen gun nutters. Australia, Canada and the UK all have strict gun control and far less gun violence. If we adopt some version of their laws, we will have less gun violence.

It's your fault that we have so much gun violence.

Let him explain what he meant. In front of a judge.

Blacklabel wouldn't say who cares if a member of the KKK threaten that all blacks should be shot.

Fact.

His point is valid. When the sons & daughters of gun nutters get slaughtered by mass murderers whose easy access to guns assisted in their blood-soaked act, their attitude changes.

Listen gun nutters. Australia, Canada and the UK all have strict gun control and far less gun violence. If we adopt some version of their laws, we will have less gun violence.

For those of you who don't understand liberal nuttery

Gun Nutters are people who believe in the constitutional amendment that provides us the right to own and use firearms.Oh and Those 3 nations you mentioned. You are right the law abiding citizenry have no way to defend themselves...better believe the criminal elements do though!

None of these crazy shooters from Major Hassan to Sandy Hook to now the Naval Yard have been NRA members.

This Prof seriously needs to be disciplined for wishing for the death of anyone.

Gun Crime Soars in England Where Guns Are Banned - Katie Pavlich
Gun Crime 'Out of Control' Despite Strict Australia Laws
Canadian cities largely safe but rising gun violence ?disturbing? - Canada - CBC News

You were saying?

America has this little thing called the Second Amendment.

BTW in Canada we just finally got rid of our billion dollar boondoggle known as a national gun registry.

It prevented no gun deaths and cost the taxpayers millions upon millions of dollars.

I don't know? Are "Tweets" really legitimate news? It's seems to me that it's borderline evesdropping. It's different than if the professor said it in public or gave it to his students although the jerk compounded the issue by claiming that he didn't regret the tweet. The important thing to glean from this issue is that college professors ain't as smart as they think they are and they are certainly as full of hatred as the garden variety ignorant street liberal.

Gun Crime Soars in England Where Guns Are Banned - Katie Pavlich
Gun Crime 'Out of Control' Despite Strict Australia Laws
Canadian cities largely safe but rising gun violence ?disturbing? - Canada - CBC News

You were saying?

Canadian criminals are just like criminals world wide. They always find a way to get a gun illegally.

Pro second amendment people have lost children and I don't know one who didn't blame the shooter and not the tool. Only ignorant people blame machines for the actions of people.

Forum List

Back