🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Univ. of Kansas prof says kids of NRA members should be SHOT!!!

Yep. Criminals don't care about laws...Its baffling that politicians either don't understand that or really just don't care. They want control over the citizens however possible...

His point is valid. When the sons & daughters of gun nutters get slaughtered by mass murderers whose easy access to guns assisted in their blood-soaked act, their attitude changes.

It's another version of "there are no atheists in fox holes".

Listen gun nutters. Australia, Canada and the UK all have strict gun control and far less gun violence. If we adopt some version of their laws, we will have less gun violence.

It's your fault that we have so much gun violence.

America has this little thing called the Second Amendment.

BTW in Canada we just finally got rid of our billion dollar boondoggle known as a national gun registry.

It prevented no gun deaths and cost the taxpayers millions upon millions of dollars.

Gun nutters always vomit about the 2nd amend. What well regulated militia was Adam Lanza in again? Refresh my memory. It seems to have slipped my mind.

Listen, in the US, guns are ubiquitous, and so is gun violence. In countries where guns are strictly regulated, gun violence is far rarer. This is not some amazing coincidence.

His point is valid. When the sons & daughters of gun nutters get slaughtered by mass murderers whose easy access to guns assisted in their blood-soaked act, their attitude changes.

Listen gun nutters. Australia, Canada and the UK all have strict gun control and far less gun violence. If we adopt some version of their laws, we will have less gun violence.

BTW in Canada we just finally got rid of our billion dollar boondoggle known as a national gun registry.

It prevented no gun deaths and cost the taxpayers millions upon millions of dollars.

Gun nutters always vomit about the 2nd amend. What well regulated militia was Adam Lanza in again? Refresh my memory. It seems to have slipped my mind.

Listen, in the US, guns are ubiquitous, and so is gun violence. In countries where guns are strictly regulated, gun violence is far rarer. This is not some amazing coincidence.
You just ignoring my post that refutes your post about in countries where guns are banned there is less gun violence?

Oh and there is more to the 2nd amendment than what you think it says.
the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

we don't care what UK, Aussies and others adopt.

It's irrelevant for us.

And it is not going to change.

Deal with it.

Yep, they just use knives and blount objects instead, overall violence is really no different.

Congratulations, that's a BIG one!

gives one hope, that not everything passed into law is forever ;)

This is my 42nd year on this planet.

I've been around guns since the day I was born.

My Dad owned guns, my Grandad own guns, all my kin own guns, all my friends own guns, all my neighbors own guns.

I own guns. I bought a new gun today.

I don't know a single soul who has been shot outside of military service.

Not one.

Why is it that places with the largest concentrations of guns have the least amount of gun crime and gun homicides?

It leads me to one inescapable conclusion...guns aren't the problem.

Last edited:
What this professor said is all the more proof that people with leftist political views do indeed have a mental disorder. Long before I was born, lunatics were de-institutionalized, now they can be found mind raping students at schools like this.

How interesting, people like him try so hard to fool people into thinking they care about children, but they show their true colors when they wish death upon the children of anyone outside their agenda.

It is is absolutely disgusting to see lefties in this thread try to rationalize what this lunatic professor said, and support his wishing death upon children. All the more proof when a lefty says they care about children, it's nothing more than a lie, as they only exploit children for their mentally ill agenda.

The Second and the Fourteenth go hand in hand. I don't consider the Supreme Court full of "gun nutters" and they ruled in favor of both Heller and McDonald.

The right to bear arms will not be taken away because of the acts of mentally ill individuals.

What this professor said is all the more proof that people with leftist political views do indeed have a mental disorder. Long before I was born, lunatics were de-institutionalized, now they can be found mind raping students at schools like this.

How interesting, people like him try so hard to fool people into thinking they care about children, but they show their true colors when they wish death upon the children of anyone outside their agenda.

It is is absolutely disgusting to see lefties in this thread try to rationalize what this lunatic professor said, and support his wishing death upon children. All the more proof when a lefty says they care about children, it's nothing more than a lie, as they only exploit children for their mentally ill agenda.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...6-why-liberals-prefer-dogs-over-children.html

...:eusa_shifty:

A couple years ago, the local Council on Aging (yes, I'm aging) arranged with the university to allow seniors (over double nickels) to monitor a class. The choices were few, and I decided upon "Economics and Social Issues". It was a trip to go back to the same classroom building where I sat 35 years prior.

Anyhow the prof was great. I probably made half the classes due to job constraints but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Toward the end of the semester I asked him if I could address the class on the last day before finals.

I told those kids to, above all, when you graduate and go to work - respect your elders, your superiors, and your peers. You WILL fail - but take those failures and learn from them. You will also SUCCEED - so take success and build upon it.

I reminded them that when I attended school there, I majored in Marketing... and minored in Partying. That drew a laugh.

So what this has to do with this thread. Probably not much.

BRB - Beer Right Back... :D

Did anyone note the irony of a thread condemning the desire to shoot people

started by a poster called Shoot Speeders,

which in case you don't follow this inmate's rants, literally refers to his desire that people who drive too fast

be SHOT!!!!

priceless

If a conservative prof called for kids to be shot, it would be headline news and the prof would be instantly fired.

Prof says NRA members? children should be next to die in mass shooting | The Daily Caller

4:17 PM 09/19/2013

In the wake of the Navy Yard shooting, a journalism professor at the University of Kansas is calling for children of NRA members to be the next people killed in a mass shooting.

David Guth, an associate professor at UK’s journalism school, took to Twitter to lay the blame for the Navy Yard shooting on the shoulders of NRA members. If anyone has to die in a mass shooting, it should be their children, he said.

#NavyYardShooting The blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters. Shame on you. May God damn you.
— David Guth (@DWGuth) September 16, 2013

He later doubled down on his statements in an interview with Campus Reform.

“Hell no, hell no, I do not regret that Tweet,” he said. “I don’t take it back one bit."

Guth presided as an associate dean of UK’s journalism school for five years. Campus Reform reported that the university was standing by his right to make such claims about NRA members and their children.

Not a nice thing to say, BUT - I think that what he means is that if a child of an NRA member was shot and killed in a mass shooting, that is when something would be done about guns. He thinks nothing will happen until the NRA are personally affected by a mass shooting.

The NRA is a group of millions of people....

I will tell you what, I would feel safer in a group of hundreds of armed NRA members than I would in a group of forcibly unarmed Liberals.

If a conservative prof called for kids to be shot, it would be headline news and the prof would be instantly fired.

Prof says NRA members? children should be next to die in mass shooting | The Daily Caller

In the wake of the Navy Yard shooting, a journalism professor at the University of Kansas is calling for children of NRA members to be the next people killed in a mass shooting.

David Guth, an associate professor at UK’s journalism school, took to Twitter to lay the blame for the Navy Yard shooting on the shoulders of NRA members. If anyone has to die in a mass shooting, it should be their children, he said.

#NavyYardShooting The blood is on the hands of the #NRA. Next time, let it be YOUR sons and daughters. Shame on you. May God damn you.

“Hell no, hell no, I do not regret that Tweet,” he said. “I don’t take it back one bit."

Guth presided as an associate dean of UK’s journalism school for five years. Campus Reform reported that the university was standing by his right to make such claims about NRA members and their children.

Not a nice thing to say, BUT - I think that what he means is that if a child of an NRA member was shot and killed in a mass shooting, that is when something would be done about guns. He thinks nothing will happen until the NRA are personally affected by a mass shooting.
When are you liberal thinkers going to realize we dont need less GUNS we need more MENTAL HEALTH programs in the USA . A Gun can not pick up itself and just start shooting.. The mentally ill people who pick up the guns do.. Everyone one of the MASS Shootings there were signs they were mentally ILL.. That is the time to find if they have guns.. Put them in programs.. But no you left wingers want to blame guns but you dont want to blame cars for drunk drivers, the Knives that kill people, Hammers, peoples own two hands during a strangulation . People running a GROUP OF PEOPLE OVER WITH A Car while NOT Drunk just so they can do mass murders. They have many ways to kill people and you guys fix on one way because the media is outraged. How about being outraged about all the video games and movies that GLORIFY this kind of stuff. Every day our kids and adults are watching violence either on TV , MOVIES OR VIDEO GAMES!!!!!

Seriously?? That is not what he meant

I welcome him to try and start at my house. I would send him my address upon request

-Geaux

Your an idiot. How about you? Why don't you lead the movement and start at my house, I'll have the coffee ready

-Geaux

Forum List

Back