Universal heathcare in Israel.

Hoffstra

Rookie
Aug 20, 2013
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Israel#Health_insurance_law

Health care in Israel is universal and participation in a medical insurance plan is compulsory. Generally, health care in Israel is of high-quality and is delivered in an efficient and effective manner.

Israel has maintained a system of socialized health care since its establishment in 1948, although the National Health Insurance law was passed only on January 1, 1995.[6] The state is responsible for providing health services to all residents of the country, who can register with one of the four health service funds. To be eligible, a citizen must pay a health insurance tax.

Participation in a medical insurance plan with one of the four national HMOs is compulsory for all citizens, who can select and participate in any one of them regardless of factors such as age, gender, or pre-existing conditions. All Israeli citizens are entitled to the same Uniform Benefits Package, regardless of which health fund they are a member of, and treatment under this package is government-funded for all citizens regardless of their financial means. The Uniform Benefits Package covers all costs in the areas family medicine, emergency treatment, elective surgery, transplants, and medications for serious illness.

If its good for Israel, why isn't it good for the USA?

In a perfect world socialized medicine might actually work and it might work well.

When you find that perfect world where there are no power-mad bureaucrats please get back to me.

• Banned
if universal healthcare is soo "evil", why do our great friend and ally Israel have it?

My question is; What are their salaries? Tried to find Stats but couldn't. A physician has to excell in High School,Their University ( Usually the better ones) with the most difficult courses, take MCATS , get into Med School, Compete with others to get into Hospitals with good Internship, Resident Programs; and what if you want to specialize?

The Physician not only spends thousand on his education but starts out " later" in a difficult field. I can understand why physicians in this Country don't want to be put on " salary" with Universal Healthcare.

Then move to Israel idiot. You'll be the first goyim on your block with a confirmed Arab kill, and if you skin your knee you'll probably get a medal.

• Banned
is universal healthcare is soo evil, why does our great ally Israel have it?

With $3 billion in annual aid from the U.S., they can do whatever the fuck they want.

False. Israel's GDP is $274 Billion .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

When people say that Israel's success in this field or that department and that field is because of the U.S and the $3 Billion that she sends to Israel annually, that is just typical bullshit Arab propaganda that is used to delegitimize anything and everything positive that Israel does.

zyeoub.jpg

Most of the nations where universal healthcare seems to work well are small ones, in physical size as well as population.

Then move to Israel idiot. You'll be the first goyim on your block with a confirmed Arab kill, and if you skin your knee you'll probably get a medal.

I don't think I've ever seen you post something relevant to the topic, or anything intelligent all together.

zyeoub.jpg

With $3 billion in annual aid from the U.S., they can do whatever the fuck they want.

False. Israel's GDP is $274 Billion .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

When people say that Israel's success in this field or that department and that field is because of the U.S and the $3 Billion that she sends to Israel annually, that is just typical bullshit Arab propaganda that is used to delegitimize anything and everything positive that Israel does.

zyeoub.jpg

Oh, ok. Well then, Israel can afford to get off the $3 billion/year teat.

Most of the nations where universal healthcare seems to work well are small ones, in physical size as well as population.

It works in Canada and Germany.

Canada has 35 million people. Germany has 80 million people.

those aren't small populations.

It appears that there are some Canadians who are not happy with their health care and come to the U.S. for it. Who knows how many more would come if they could afford it. I don't know where the Germans would go if they are not satisfied.

Report: Thousands fled Canada for health care in 2011 | The Daily Caller

it seems to work pretty damn well in Israel.
I've been told Israel also maintains highly efficient transportation security without being as redundantly intrusive and obnoxiously bureaucratic as our TSA. I understand the reason for it is they rely on intelligent judgment on the part of their airport screening staff which does not treat everyone the same. There are some individuals whom they logically assume are not a threat and subject them to only the most superficial screening, whereas those they are not so sure about are thoroughly examined.

So I suppose the same level of native intelligence is applied to managing their health care system.

It appears that there are some Canadians who are not happy with their health care and come to the U.S. for it. Who knows how many more would come if they could afford it. I don't know where the Germans would go if they are not satisfied.

Report: Thousands fled Canada for health care in 2011 | The Daily Caller

Here in Quebec, we are VERY happy with out health care..

Hey Jews, where you going with that $3 billion gun in your hand?

C'mon, cough it up. Give it back to the United States of America. We could use it.

We call it the Three Bill Shill.

And the Jews love it!

Hey Jews, where you going with that $3 billion gun in your hand?

C'mon, cough it up. Give it back to the United States of America. We could use it.

We call it the Three Bill Shill.

And the Jews love it!

Want Israel to give back the money? Do us a favor; Hold your breath until they do. :razz:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Israel#Health_insurance_law

Health care in Israel is universal and participation in a medical insurance plan is compulsory. Generally, health care in Israel is of high-quality and is delivered in an efficient and effective manner.

Israel has maintained a system of socialized health care since its establishment in 1948, although the National Health Insurance law was passed only on January 1, 1995.[6] The state is responsible for providing health services to all residents of the country, who can register with one of the four health service funds. To be eligible, a citizen must pay a health insurance tax.

Participation in a medical insurance plan with one of the four national HMOs is compulsory for all citizens, who can select and participate in any one of them regardless of factors such as age, gender, or pre-existing conditions. All Israeli citizens are entitled to the same Uniform Benefits Package, regardless of which health fund they are a member of, and treatment under this package is government-funded for all citizens regardless of their financial means. The Uniform Benefits Package covers all costs in the areas family medicine, emergency treatment, elective surgery, transplants, and medications for serious illness.

If its good for Israel, why isn't it good for the USA?

First, it is not that simple.

Second, ask the republicans that.

Forum List

Back