University is Too White

Liberals want the world to be evenly colored. They aren't concerned with individuals and don't care how people actually think or feel, they just want to move students around till the color looks more balanced. It's idiotic. If whites or blacks want to go to a certain school, they'll go.

In public schools, there is a lot of bussing children to new schools just to please certain liberals who want a little more black here or more white over there. They move students around like they are objects. It's really dehumanizing and they should be ashamed to upset people by transferring them based on the color of their skin. The left is seriously obsessed with color. They judge what people should think based on color and they always fail to understand human nature. Maybe one day they'll understand that each person is a unique individual and quit trying to force their twisted version of utopia on everyone.

I hate it when they look at schools, companies or even neighborhoods and have a fit because they don't approve of the colors they see.

:slap:
Western Washington U is mediocre because it's too white. So says the college president. I thought he was talking about the basketball team but he means the entire school.
Maybe they can start the fix by replacing him with a non-white.

LOOKIE HERE

So you think white people that don't ignore racism should be replaced?:confused:

Western Washington U is mediocre because it's too white. So says the college president. I thought he was talking about the basketball team but he means the entire school.

LOOKIE HERE

So you think white people that don't ignore racism should be replaced?:confused:
What racism?

It's all in your head

LOOKIE HERE

What racism?

It's all in your head

So you think that whites are genetically smarter or do you think there was an outside source like racism keeping blacks from getting education and other (proven but you don't seem to know about it)

No skin color is smarter than the next. America's history as bigots is factual though. Most have learned, some.............you.......haven't.

LOOKIE HERE

So, sport, how about if the president of Morgan St said his school was mediocre because it was too black?

There is an arrogance that pervades this kind of hand-wringing angst about race (which I thought didn't exist). As though a pastiche of skin tones is necessary to prove one is not racist to the rest of the world.

It's a real sickness, pathological. There should be psychological studies on the mental deficiencies of people who think that way.

Granny sez, "Well den...

... dey could change the name to White Educated Peoples University...

... an' call it WEPU (Dat's pronounced Wee-Poo) fer short."
:eusa_shifty:

What racism?

It's all in your head

So you think that whites are genetically smarter or do you think there was an outside source like racism keeping blacks from getting education and other (proven but you don't seem to know about it)

No skin color is smarter than the next. America's history as bigots is factual though. Most have learned, some.............you.......haven't.
It is in America where blacks have the highest standard of living.

How are blacks doing outside of America?

What racism?

It's all in your head

It is in America where blacks have the highest standard of living.

How are blacks doing outside of America?

Very Well, better than your White(whatever that means)US Average Joe like you but that wouldn't be too difficult would it Troll,Opps Tank:D

The big problems is this:

25% of black people are in poverty. 25% of hispanics are in poverty

7% of whites are in poverty.

Why is this? And what is anyone doing about it?

What head?

I get plenty of it ty.

At the glory hole.

Anyway, compare historically black college performance with comparable integrated schools. Yes, they do worse.
The statement is asinine--just what anyone would expect from the racial grievance industry.
Unless it's school policy not to allow the registration of black students, there is no racism just because school population is all white. Just goes to show that liberals are too quick to pull out the race card. Maybe they don't get enough sex and they're uptight.

Forum List

Back