University is Too White

You wasted a lot of time pointlessly rebutting answers. That sometimes is what you get asking negative questions. Still, we obviously disagree on much. Much of that has to do with excuses and apologies.

Riddles often need explaining. What are you saying?
Let's plays "spot the negative".

Do you think that education has nothing to do with universities?

Do you think poverty has nothing to do with education?

Do you think that, perhaps maybe, that black people having higher levels of poverty and lower levels of university achievement might actually go hand in hand?

Do you not think that this guy is perhaps saying the university wants to get more of a balance that reflects US society so that the university is considered to be a part of that society, and that this is the right way to go?

Yeah, there's a negative.

I asked you if you think poverty has nothing to do with education, you replied yes.
This means you think it has nothing to do with education.

Really, I'm sorry if my using the English language is causing you problems, if this is the problem. Or isn't it? I still don't really know. I asked you questions, you do have to read the damn things before you answer.

Riddles often need explaining. What are you saying?
Let's plays "spot the negative".

Do you think that education has nothing to do with universities?

Do you think poverty has nothing to do with education?

Do you think that, perhaps maybe, that black people having higher levels of poverty and lower levels of university achievement might actually go hand in hand?

Do you not think that this guy is perhaps saying the university wants to get more of a balance that reflects US society so that the university is considered to be a part of that society, and that this is the right way to go?

Yeah, there's a negative.

I asked you if you think poverty has nothing to do with education, you replied yes.
This means you think it has nothing to do with education.

Really, I'm sorry if my using the English language is causing you problems, if this is the problem. Or isn't it? I still don't really know. I asked you questions, you do have to read the damn things before you answer.
I'll accept that as capitulation, but next time try to be a little less lazy and a lot more articulate.

Be well.

Forum List

Back