University of Wisconsin-Madison Students Protest Abraham Lincoln Statue Because ‘He Owned Slaves’

wasnt the camera invented by then? lets see the photos of Lincoln in his Louisiana Plantation putting the slaves back in their chains.

rosie-600-x-347.jpg

Like I said, you would have to be an idiot to hire any college grad these days.

University of Wisconsin-Madison Students Protest Abraham Lincoln Statue Because ‘He Owned Slaves’

A State Supreme Court Justice nominee was one of the protesters. She should arbitrarily be disqualified for being one of those bobble heads..
i think this is what the dems are gonna run on in 2019,,,,,All GOP candidates are decendants of slave owners. right?:iagree:

I do not believe Abe owned slaves. His wife did, but he never did.

Oh well...leftists never much cared to learn history, so they repeat it over and over and over.

Oh well...leftists never much cared to learn history, so they repeat it over and over and over.

From Wikipedia about Lincoln's wife. I doubt if she owned any slaves but her family did.

In 1842, Abraham Lincoln married Mary Todd, who was a daughter of a slave-owning family from Kentucky.[4]Lincoln returned to the political stage as a result of the 1854 Kansas–Nebraska Act and soon became a leading opponent of the "Slaveocracy"—the political power of the southern slave owners. The Kansas–Nebraska Act, written to form the territories of Kansas and Nebraska, included language, designed by Stephen A. Douglas,[5] which allowed the settlers to decide whether they would or would not accept slavery in their region. Lincoln saw this as a repeal of the 1820 Missouri Compromise which had outlawed slavery above the 36-30' parallel.

Abraham Lincoln and slavery - Wikipedia

From Wikipedia about Lincoln's wife. I doubt if she owned any slaves but her family did.

In 1842, Abraham Lincoln married Mary Todd, who was a daughter of a slave-owning family from Kentucky.[4]Lincoln returned to the political stage as a result of the 1854 Kansas–Nebraska Act and soon became a leading opponent of the "Slaveocracy"—the political power of the southern slave owners. The Kansas–Nebraska Act, written to form the territories of Kansas and Nebraska, included language, designed by Stephen A. Douglas,[5] which allowed the settlers to decide whether they would or would not accept slavery in their region. Lincoln saw this as a repeal of the 1820 Missouri Compromise which had outlawed slavery above the 36-30' parallel.

Yes...my mistake. Mary Todd's family owned slaves.

Of course you are wrong as usual, the group protested 2 things the most egregious was claim Lincoln owned slaves.

Whatever passes for intelligent and educated has abdicated their responsibility. Of course any learned professor who tried to teach in today's absurdity would shortly be thrown out of every classroom. That is why we need to restore sanity and take the rattles away from the babies.

I seriously hope this is fake because this is stupid.

I thought hearing that George Washington's church was removing his plaque because it makes people uncomfortable was going to be the dumbest thing I heard today.

Maybe I should get offline before it gets dumber

There has never been an actual Republican slave owner. Never.

Unless you count the one slave that served Ulysses Grant. Who, he technically did not own. Except for that slight exception, there has never been a Republican slave owner.

In fact, blacks and native Americans owned more slaves than any Republican.

Funny, isn't it? Do we have any idea yet at how fucking stupid and how pathetic every last pathetic liberal is?

just u wait,,,next week it will be Richard Nixon,,,,then let them go look for Nixon Honorary Statues

didnt Sir Edmund Hillary own about 25 slaves?

Isn't he the NZ beekeeper that Hillary's parents named her after, despite his climbing Everest when she was a youngster?
as Hillary keeps getting more senile,,eventually she will claim that when she was born, Abraham Lincoln visited her parents when she was 4.

One of my favorite Lincoln quotes is "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet!"

didnt Sir Edmund Hillary own about 25 slaves?

Isn't he the NZ beekeeper that Hillary's parents named her after, despite his climbing Everest when she was a youngster?
as Hillary keeps getting more senile,,eventually she will claim that when she was born, Abraham Lincoln visited her parents when she was 4.

One of my favorite Lincoln quotes is "Don't believe everything you read on the Internet!"
and Hillary? "If It Looks Like A Huma, Smells Like A Huma,, and Quacks Like A Huma,, It's Probably A Huma"

Forum List

Back