🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Univision to Trump: YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Donald the Chump rolled out his candidacy for the President of the US, and said some pretty disparaging remarks about Mexicans in his roll out speech.

Now? Univision has stated that they are severing ties with Chump, and will not air his Miss Universe pageant next month.

Chump is upset and now is threatening to sue.

Does anyone truly believe that Donald The Chump has what it takes to make it to the White House?

He doesn't care what Univision says. Univision is language segregated.

Donald Trump has entire law firms on his payroll. These lawyers have to have something to do. Trump sues everyone. He will sue over trivia. Univision had a contract and decided to break it. Someone else might be concerned about it. Donald Trump sues. It's not like he's going to run up legal bills.

Univision better call Carlos Slim to see if he wants to bail them out.

I see the Donald pawned Neil Young, seems a few weeks ago Young came groveling for some cash for a project from Trump and Trump tweeted out what a hypocrite Young is. Someone called him a liar and Trump quickly posted a pic of him and Young that was taken at the meeting LOL

Donald-Trump-and-Neil-Young.jpg

Donald Trump s Neil Young Counterpunch Personifies His Appeal - Breitbart

I cannot stand Neil Young. He is the worst kind of excuse for a baby daddy.

Message sent and received. If you ever think you will go to Trump hat in hand to beg for money or favors, SHADDUP.

Donald the Chump rolled out his candidacy for the President of the US, and said some pretty disparaging remarks about Mexicans in his roll out speech.

Now? Univision has stated that they are severing ties with Chump, and will not air his Miss Universe pageant next month.

Chump is upset and now is threatening to sue.

Does anyone truly believe that Donald The Chump has what it takes to make it to the White House?

Yo, he has you loser`s shaking in your boots! Screw the commies Univision, Trump don`t need them, but I feel sorry for latino women?

Go Trump!!!

"GTP"

Forum List

Back