🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Univision to Trump: YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!

I find it hard to believe that there is no contract that would dictate the conditions for non-broadcast. I have to believe that Univision is obligated to fulfill their contractual obligation.

If there is not, that is not an indication of Trump being good at business.

I have no problem with Trump as a president. I'm sure as shit sick of politicians. I'm fairly confident that Trump doesn't want to destroy the US, and he is already as rich and powerful as a person can get, so I don't think he's going to use the presidency to fatten his own bank account.

Also, he's pissed at Unavision because they tweeted a pic of him and the church bomber, the implication being that they were alike.

I find it hard to believe that there is no contract that would dictate the conditions for non-broadcast. If there is not, that is not an indication of Trump being good at business.

Yeah. Everybody knows what a crappy businessman Trump is.

Pfft, give me a break.

I find it hard to believe that there is no contract that would dictate the conditions for non-broadcast. I have to believe that Univision is obligated to fulfill their contractual obligation.

Trump had a 5 year contract with a 15 million dollar price tag.

I have no problem with Trump as a president. I'm sure as shit sick of politicians. I'm fairly confident that Trump doesn't want to destroy the US, and he is already as rich and powerful as a person can get, so I don't think he's going to use the presidency to fatten his own bank account.

Also, he's pissed at Unavision because they tweeted a pic of him and the church bomber, the implication being that they were alike.
Trump is using that picture to prevent Univision from hosting a republican round table discussion. That has Univision's panties in a wad.

Trump had a 5 year contract with a 15 million dollar price tag.

Yo, Trump is suing!

"GTP"

Univision will be making a 15 million dollar contribution to Trump's campaign that isn't tax deductible.

And, giving Trump priceless publicity.

I have no problem with Trump as a president.
Who left the back door open?

I'm sure you don't....you wouldn't have any problem if Bozo the Clown was President...oh wait, there's about 20 Bozo's running so far, but I don't think any one of them is going to make it.

I'm sure as shit sick of politicians. I'm fairly confident that Trump doesn't want to destroy the US, and he is already as rich and powerful as a person can get, so I don't think he's going to use the presidency to fatten his own bank account.
He may not want to destroy the US, but he can't help it, shit happens to him all the time...look how many times he's bankrupted...I'm sure he set out to do so....bwahaha.

Donald Trump s Companies Filed for Bankruptcy 4 Times - ABC News
He's so stupid, he insults people left and right.......the only ones left to vote for him will be dumb people, like you, and thankfully they are in the minority.

I see the Donald pawned Neil Young, seems a few weeks ago Young came groveling for some cash for a project from Trump and Trump tweeted out what a hypocrite Young is. Someone called him a liar and Trump quickly posted a pic of him and Young that was taken at the meeting LOL

Donald-Trump-and-Neil-Young.jpg

Donald Trump s Neil Young Counterpunch Personifies His Appeal - Breitbart

What's the "hypocrisy" that Chump is babbling about?

Univision Drops Miss USA Pageant After Donald Trump s Racist Comments - Us Weekly

Jorge Ramos Trump you re fired. Fusion

They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They are bringing crime. They’re rapists.

According to the Pew Research Center, about 33.7 million people of Mexican origin lived in the United States in 2012. And the vast majority who reside here today are not, as the billionaire real estate mogul suggested, drug dealers and rapists. On the contrary, most immigrants are here to work. In fact, about 570,000 businesses owned by Mexican immigrants in the United States generate more than $17 billion every year, according to data from the Mexican government.

Additionally, immigrants from Mexico not only harvest the food that Trump eats, they have helped build his hotels and apartment buildings in the U.S. They contribute to his net worth, which he says is about $8 billion. Like millions of other Americans, Trump profits greatly from the labor of Mexicans. Yet he feels it necessary to attack them.

------------------------------

Did Donald Trump just had over the election to the Democrats? I work for a company where half the people in assembly and half the engineers are Latino and they are pissed.

I see the Donald pawned Neil Young, seems a few weeks ago Young came groveling for some cash for a project from Trump and Trump tweeted out what a hypocrite Young is. Someone called him a liar and Trump quickly posted a pic of him and Young that was taken at the meeting LOL

Donald-Trump-and-Neil-Young.jpg

Donald Trump s Neil Young Counterpunch Personifies His Appeal - Breitbart

The way I look at it, is Trump who is an idiot.....got insulted by someone he loaned money to, bwahahaha....not very savvy, if you ask me. But how do we know that isn't Neil Young's office and Trump is asking him to be on his boring show?

Trump is a liar and a fraud.....I wouldn't believe anything he says.

Donald Trump Is a Big Liar a Bigger Fraud and Also Neil Young Hates Him

Does anyone truly believe that Donald The Chump has what it takes to make it to the White House?

If Hussein could....anybody can.

Would you really want The Donald to be the Chump in Chief?

I didn't say that....what I meant is that if a community leader, a nobody like Barry Sotero can live in the White House....well anybody can!

That's all :)

You must be truly ignorant. A Magna Cum Laude graduate of Harvard, served as State Senator and US Senator and you have the audacity to say he is a nobody. Now George W. Bush, may be the example you want to use. If he could get elected, I'm sure Republicans could elect another doofus.

I don't think Trump is important enough to give the election away. He won't be in the competition long enough, but he did convince a few more that the right isn't their friend.

Trump is such a joke that his presence in GOP does nothing but raises the question "Should the GOP allow anyone to run, even if the candidate is abusing the GOP nomination system?"

The question gives the impression that the GOP is dedicated to an open democratic system. A subtle propaganda bonus.

They broke their contract because he spoke the truth. I'd vote for him.

Forum List

Back