🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Univision to Trump: YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!

Now trump needs to promise a fucking wall and massive deportations. Fuck Hispanics!!!

Get the fuck out of my country!!!

Your country? When the hell did you buy it? You probably didn't even fight for it.

Donald the Chump rolled out his candidacy for the President of the US, and said some pretty disparaging remarks about Mexicans in his roll out speech.

Now? Univision has stated that they are severing ties with Chump, and will not air his Miss Universe pageant next month.

Chump is upset and now is threatening to sue.

Does anyone truly believe that Donald The Chump has what it takes to make it to the White House?

No, he does not have what it really takes to be president.

But he is a danger to the GOP, for there is enough of a following for him, a really devoted following, like the following for Rand Paul, that could cause a split in the GOP.

Watching him jump to 2nd place in one national GOP and one GOP NH poll doesn't surprise me too much, though. In 2011, in April, as there was just speculation that he might run, he was on top in a couple of polls, over Romney. In other words, he was flavor of the month.

It's characters like Romney, Paul and Jindal, also Ted Cruz, who can possibly guarantee a hung convention in 2016. Right now, I see no possibility that a real front runner will emerge after the traditional opening four states: IA, NH, SC and NV. And the big three in March (FL, OH, MO) look just as iffy.

And let's not forget that the candidate who is consistently doing the best against Hillary is not Jeb. It's Marco Rubio, who appears to be running in silent modus right now...

Trump doesn't have a chance nationally but conservative crazy leaks out of his mouth without a filter and many in that party are thinking EXACTLY what he is saying. So he will be a huge problem for the Republicans because he is constantly calling all their candidates idiots.

Him on stage at the Republican debate? A true gift from the golden goose. He's going to be like a drunken sailor on shore leave in Shanghai.

I see the Donald pawned Neil Young, seems a few weeks ago Young came groveling for some cash for a project from Trump and Trump tweeted out what a hypocrite Young is. Someone called him a liar and Trump quickly posted a pic of him and Young that was taken at the meeting LOL

Donald-Trump-and-Neil-Young.jpg

Donald Trump s Neil Young Counterpunch Personifies His Appeal - Breitbart

What's the "hypocrisy" that Chump is babbling about?

Typical leftist...they need everything explained to them

Trump is such a joke that his presence in GOP does nothing but raises the question "Should the GOP allow anyone to run, even if the candidate is abusing the GOP nomination system?"

The question gives the impression that the GOP is dedicated to an open democratic system. A subtle propaganda bonus.

Right now, Trump is polling better than any candidate except for Bush.

I cannot stand Neil Young. He is the worst kind of excuse for a baby daddy.

Now he has changed.Too bad! :(

But before.... he had some nice music to his credit!

Rocking In The Free world was OK...until they made the anti war,anti America video with it

He shouldn't have get involved in politics...oh well...

I enjoy his past only.

:mm:

Neil Young has been involved in politics for at least 40 years.
Ohio, Alabama and Southern Man are the first ones that come to mind.

Trump is such a joke that his presence in GOP does nothing but raises the question "Should the GOP allow anyone to run, even if the candidate is abusing the GOP nomination system?"

The question gives the impression that the GOP is dedicated to an open democratic system. A subtle propaganda bonus.

Right now, Trump is polling better than any candidate except for Bush.
Trump is a typical Republican. These aren't the Republicans from the 50's that built the interstate highway system and NASA. These are the Bush/Reagan Republicans of let him die and feed the poor and they will breed.

Hey IssacNewton..................please don't compare Chump to a Sailor, it's an insult to Sailors everywhere.

And...................having served 20 years in the U.S. Navy, I can tell you that Sailors are a hell of a lot smarter than Chump.

Sailors are bright enough to not say stupid shit in public about others.

Well no, not exactly. See, the GOP wants their ignorant base to continue to "vote white" meaning support the GOP in return for nothing.

Which us why I'm not a member of the GOP and as often as not find no more value in their candidates than in the Democratic ones. I support candidates not parties.

Forum List

Back