🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Univision to Trump: YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!

Well no, not exactly. See, the GOP wants their ignorant base to continue to "vote white" meaning support the GOP in return for nothing.

Survey GOP executives want immigrant labor not voters The Daily Caller
They're voting to eliminate all these harms to Americans >>

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($123 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

He doesn't care what Univision says. Univision is language segregated.

Donald Trump has entire law firms on his payroll. These lawyers have to have something to do. Trump sues everyone. He will sue over trivia. Univision had a contract and decided to break it. Someone else might be concerned about it. Donald Trump sues. It's not like he's going to run up legal bills.

Univision better call Carlos Slim to see if he wants to bail them out.
Of zllt he vested interests supporting illegal immigration, Univision is the most fanatical. Most of the VIs want illegal aliens for various reasons. Univision is 100% dependent on them. They HAVE TO HAVE THEM.

Univision Drops Miss USA Pageant After Donald Trump s Racist Comments - Us Weekly

Jorge Ramos Trump you re fired. Fusion

They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They are bringing crime. They’re rapists.

According to the Pew Research Center, about 33.7 million people of Mexican origin lived in the United States in 2012. And the vast majority who reside here today are not, as the billionaire real estate mogul suggested, drug dealers and rapists. On the contrary, most immigrants are here to work. In fact, about 570,000 businesses owned by Mexican immigrants in the United States generate more than $17 billion every year, according to data from the Mexican government.

Additionally, immigrants from Mexico not only harvest the food that Trump eats, they have helped build his hotels and apartment buildings in the U.S. They contribute to his net worth, which he says is about $8 billion. Like millions of other Americans, Trump profits greatly from the labor of Mexicans. Yet he feels it necessary to attack them.

------------------------------

Did Donald Trump just had over the election to the Democrats? I work for a company where half the people in assembly and half the engineers are Latino and they are pissed.
Instead if those Mexicans working in those jobs, there should be Americans. As for the $17 billion/year you say Mexican business owners generate, Mexicans send $20-25 Billion a year back to Mexico, depriving American businesses of those sales$$.
As for the crime, every crime illegal aliens commit, is one more crime than should ever have occured within US borders. And why should the Latinos where you work be pissed > They should be grateful that Trump is helping them to avoid all the harms that immigrants bring >>> See Post # 62.

Got to love his BRASHNESS, something MISSING for a few decades now!

'Give me a break!': Donald Trump blasts media in sarcastic, taunting statement

Business Insider via Yahoo ^ | July 7, 2015

Real-estate magnate Donald Trump is out with a fiery new statement mocking the media for its coverage of his presidential campaign. Trump's Tuesday statement focused on ESPN, which canceled an upcoming tournament at a Trump golf course, and NASCAR, which is moving an upcoming banquet from a Trump resort. Both moves, the Republican businessman said, are not a big deal at all. "The disassociation of ESPN and NASCAR with the Trump Organization was covered by the press in headlines all over the world as though it was a major setback for me. Really? What were the losses?" Trump asked. He...

Got to love his BRASHNESS, something MISSING for a few decades now!

'Give me a break!': Donald Trump blasts media in sarcastic, taunting statement

Business Insider via Yahoo ^ | July 7, 2015

Real-estate magnate Donald Trump is out with a fiery new statement mocking the media for its coverage of his presidential campaign. Trump's Tuesday statement focused on ESPN, which canceled an upcoming tournament at a Trump golf course, and NASCAR, which is moving an upcoming banquet from a Trump resort. Both moves, the Republican businessman said, are not a big deal at all. "The disassociation of ESPN and NASCAR with the Trump Organization was covered by the press in headlines all over the world as though it was a major setback for me. Really? What were the losses?" Trump asked. He...
Every one of these dumpers should be investigated by Homeland Security for their connections with Mexico and illegal immigration. No need to check Univision though, Their connection is 100% OBVIOUS.

HA HA. Watch some airhead liberal come along now, and ask what Univision's conneciton is.
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

Well no, not exactly. See, the GOP wants their ignorant base to continue to "vote white" meaning support the GOP in return for nothing.

Which us why I'm not a member of the GOP and as often as not find no more value in their candidates than in the Democratic ones. I support candidates not parties.

I agree. I vote for the person, not the party.

Guess you shut Deany the hell up. LOL

Forum List

Back