Unless Putin kills innocent people in Ukraine why should i care?

And I'm telling you to put up or shut up. YOU made the accusation that I am posting leftist ideology. I asked you THREE TIMES NOW to back up your bullshit but you can't.

You're a fraud and I busted you. Best I'd you just slither away at this point like the snake you are rather than continue to be called out with no response.

Pussy
How do you think your childish demands are going to work out for you, child?

SPOILER ALERT: Not too good!

I don't recall saying anything about ideology. You do, however, ACT like a leftist. You hate conservative women who are smarter than you, you're a hyperemotional child, and you throw little temper tantrums because people aren't kissing your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.

No one can change your behavior but you, kid.

But I doubt you will.

I'm in complete control. YOU came in here getting unhinged cause I put you're internet whore in her place.

Lolol
Nobody pays me, sir. I defend my country from n'er do wells as best I can, and this nation needs protection from Joe Biden who unfortunately does not have control over himself, much less this nation due to his dementia issues. I don't hate Biden, but I hate how the deep state is using him to do the bidding of people we did not elect to make presidential decisions, and I'm pretty sure that if you remove all the phoney votes in key states where I suspect there were well-paid compromised people runningthe same Biden votes over and over and over in the polls, just like what was picked up in Georgia on a hidden monitor camera of the hidden boxes containing only Biden votes inside penned by the same handwriting of two unknown persons, not hundreds of different voters. That entire election was the shameful scam of scams. You would only know that for 2 reasons--if you were deep state planning dept. OR if like me, you witnessed an online freeforall of Demmie precinct chairmen from the 4 corners of this nation and middle as they bragged about who voted the most times without getting caught and their favorite names like Mickey, Minnie, Batman, Pluto, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc.

Last edited:
How do you think your childish demands are going to work out for you, child?

SPOILER ALERT: Not too good!

I don't recall saying anything about ideology. You do, however, ACT like a leftist. You hate conservative women who are smarter than you, you're a hyperemotional child, and you throw little temper tantrums because people aren't kissing your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.

No one can change your behavior but you, kid.

But I doubt you will.
Lol

You're old and senile apparently. YOU came in white knighting telling me I was posting leftist shit in an attempt to impress the girl who now by the way has thrown you under the bus by playing the sympathy card with me. Now why would she play the sympathy woe is ne card on me if I was in the wrong. Oh that's right, she played it because I'm right and playing the typical get out of jail free card is much easier that admitting you were wrong and moving on.

Neither she nor you have demonstrated superior intelligence lol. In fact neither of you can even tell me why I was wrong in responding to her the same way she did me.

And let's be clear here, I'm not pouting or whining. I am throughly enjoying rubbing both of your fucking faces in it to anyone following along.

You two are the perfect examples of what elite snobs act like.

And I'm telling you to put up or shut up. YOU made the accusation that I am posting leftist ideology. I asked you THREE TIMES NOW to back up your bullshit but you can't.

You're a fraud and I busted you. Best I'd you just slither away at this point like the snake you are rather than continue to be called out with no response.

Pussy
Daveman is not a fraud, he is an American citizen. He's posted here for several years, and he is consistent with very true American politics and history. He deserves nothing but respect.

Lol

You're old and senile apparently. YOU came in white knighting telling me I was posting leftist shit in an attempt to impress the girl who now by the way has thrown you under the bus by playing the sympathy card with me. Now why would she play the sympathy woe is ne card on me if I was in the wrong. Oh that's right, she played it because I'm right and playing the typical get out of jail free card is much easier that admitting you were wrong and moving on.

Neither she nor you have demonstrated superior intelligence lol. In fact neither of you can even tell me why I was wrong in responding to her the same way she did me.

And let's be clear here, I'm not pouting or whining. I am throughly enjoying rubbing both of your fucking faces in it to anyone following along.

"IM NOT A LEFTITS U ARE HA HA HA I SURE TOLD YOU"

Brilliant.

Don't stay up too late, boy. You have school tomorrow.

"IM NOT A LEFTITS U ARE HA HA HA I SURE TOLD YOU"

Brilliant.

Don't stay up too late, boy. You have school tomorrow.
It's OK Dave. I'll let you off the hook. You've entertained me for 24 hours now with your inability to back up your bullshit.

Sometimes getting old is just too hard for some.
In the future you might refrain from making accusations you can't back up least you look like a complete fucking retard again

Lol

There's nothing elite about defending good people who were slurred first by the opposition party and for years daveman has put lies to the light and exposed a lot of bad stuff about the Democrat Party that tried to destroy a good President who loves the American people, encouraged businesses to create good-paying jobs for more people and treat their employees with esteem and challenges for the future of this naiton. Nobody can tell when you bring down the ceiling on President Trump who did nothing but good for his 4 years in office in spite of people who decided before he took his oath of office that they would hit the ground running to impeach him for any reason they could dredge up and wipe him off the face of the map with. The reason their overwork didn't work is because their accusations were totally false, all lies, framed without knowing that President Trump dealt honestly and built beautiful hotels to house strangers who came to meetings in New York and other places to prosper their small or large business, and to do good for the working man. Did you know Trump hired union workers on his building projects? He didn't snub anyone who worked hard for a good living. He prospered others, and they paid him back with loyalty and good work.

I am sorry if I offended you for your view, which you are entitled to. I have no excuses, but I will put you on ignore for 3 days for using the f word. It's not a word I ever used on anyone else and I never will to my dying day. And FYI I am not even tempted to.

It's OK Dave. I'll let you off the hook. You've entertained me for 24 hours now with your inability to back up your bullshit.

Sometimes getting old is just too hard for some.
In the future you might refrain from making accusations you can't back up least you look like a complete fucking retard again
It's funny, the way you believe you have any say in what I post. :auiqs.jpg:

Thank you, ma'am. Very kind of you.

Hey, Remodler, is this what being thrown under the bus looks like?
Go back and read her posts retard. Maybe if you quote ALL OF THEM and not just the ones you agree with you might find it.

I won't hold my breath However as expecting honesty or integrity out of you was clearly a big ask

There's nothing elite about defending good people who were slurred first by the opposition party and for years daveman has put lies to the light and exposed a lot of bad stuff about the Democrat Party that tried to destroy a good President who loves the American people, encouraged businesses to create good-paying jobs for more people and treat their employees with esteem and challenges for the future of this naiton. Nobody can tell when you bring down the ceiling on President Trump who did nothing but good for his 4 years in office in spite of people who decided before he took his oath of office that they would hit the ground running to impeach him for any reason they could dredge up and wipe him off the face of the map with. The reason their overwork didn't work is because their accusations were totally false, all lies, framed without knowing that President Trump dealt honestly and built beautiful hotels to house strangers who came to meetings in New York and other places to prosper their small or large business, and to do good for the working man. Did you know Trump hired union workers on his building projects? He didn't snub anyone who worked hard for a good living. He prospered others, and they paid him back with loyalty and good work.

I am sorry if I offended you for your view, which you are entitled to. I have no excuses, but I will put you on ignore for 3 days for using the f word. It's not a word I ever used on anyone else and I never will to my dying day. And FYI I am not even tempted to.
I thanked you. Put me on ignore PERMANENTLY you stupid bitch

Forum List

Back