Unless Putin kills innocent people in Ukraine why should i care?

If Putin kills innocent people in Ukraine why should i care?​

If Putin is to be indicted in the court of public opinion in this, will those making the charge so indict Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden for the same charge when they are guilty as well?
Yep, and how many innocent millions were killed in syria, me. They just called them collateral damage.

Maybe when you've been drinking you need to log off rather than spill this garbage all over, huh?
Or maybe people shouldn't say dumb shit to me or about me.

Funny how everyone else gets free attacks but if I respond I'm the bad guy lol

Was it right to fight nazi Germany?
Maybe not

tststtstststge.png

I DONT CARE. Neither I nor you know the full details.

Unless we see a Bosnian style massacre then I DONT CARE.

And to make matters worse the PUPPET in the Whitehouse is beyond inept.

I honestly don't care because we can't even fix our own border, which the news seems to have almost completely forgotten it. Not to mention all of our other issues we need to fix.

My grandma used to say something like, you can't help your neighor with a splinter in their eye when you have a log in yours.

I honestly don't care because we can't even fix our own border, which the news seems to have almost completely forgotten it. Not to mention all of our other issues we need to fix.

My grandma used to say something like, you can't help your neighor with a splinter in their eye when you have a log in yours.
Was your Grandma Jesus?

Putin probably will kill innocent people but it doesn't mean innocent Americans should die to try to save a corrupt country that has more in common with Russia than the U.S.

If Putin is to be indicted in the court of public opinion in this, will those making the charge so indict Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden for the same charge when they are guilty as well?
You are exactly right, yet few Americans know this. In fact, I’m sure many would call you a traitor.

We shall see
Severe sanctions will make his currency worthless and drive inflation to obscene levels.
Putin will be forced to ration supplies as his Oil revenue dries up

People will ask, why are we suffering?
He has to have baked that into his calculus I assume. He's not a stupid man. Unless he thinks he can outlast Europe and their want of his cheap NG.

ETA: And Governor Cuomo, I cant imagine why I didn't think of this murderous bastard at the time of posting. All those innocent elderly whose lives were taken because of his policies.

Both Joey and Vladimir will profit hugely when that happens. Ukrainian gas outfit that also handles their oil exports will generate massive profit which will find its way clandestinely into Biden's bank account. The big guy wins no matter what.

Well, at least Germany put a stop to the approval of Nord Stream 2 and approved sanctions on Russian oligarchs. That's a lot more than xiden has done so far.

Well, at least Germany put a stop to the approval of Nord Stream 2 and approved sanctions on Russian oligarchs. That's a lot more than xiden has done so far.

Now they can face the rest of winter in the cold without much heat.

Forum List

Back