Unless Putin kills innocent people in Ukraine why should i care?

Shut up. What ass do you dig that shit from?
668sfw.jpg

So you are saying no, you don't care since history is not in your research pattern. Do the world a favor. Unless you have a huge attitude change, please do not run for public office in the United States of America. We have enough truly stupid people in Congress as it is. :rolleyes-41:
What he is saying here though, is that you are comparing apples to oranges.

The type of governments and supporters that are in present day Russia, bear little resemblance to yesterdays Marxist leaders.

If the mission is to defend innocents from an intrusive Fascist government, we should free Canada from Fidels bastard son
Agreed.

The British government and her colonies, i.e. Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the shit they are doing with the Prince and Hans at the WEF, have more in common with King George whom we fought our revolution against, than the Russians have in common with the Soviet Union?

That folks watching the propaganda on their TEE VEE's can't see this? Boggles my mind.

:rolleyes:

What he is saying here though, is that you are comparing apples to oranges.

The type of governments and supporters that are in present day Russia, bear little resemblance to yesterdays Marxist leaders.
Well, I guess Putin never benefitted from the reasoning of our great thinkers...

In my humble opinion, Putin ought to have folded on the Ukraine.
There are relatives whose parents told them about their parents who died of starvation when the KGB took orders from Stalin to starve out the farmers. The methods aren't much fun to recall, but it's true. The Russians will never, never, never win the hearts of the people of the Ukraine because of the numbers of millions of Ukrainians they killed in WWII when the world wasn't looking.​

Well, I guess Putin never benefitted from the reasoning of our great thinkers...

In my humble opinion, Putin ought to have folded on the Ukraine.
There are relatives whose parents told them about their parents who died of starvation when the KGB took orders from Stalin to starve out the farmers. The methods aren't much fun to recall, but it's true. The Russians will never, never, never win the hearts of the people of the Ukraine because of the numbers of millions of Ukrainians they killed in WWII when the world wasn't looking.​

Honestly Beautress?

I am not watching the same propaganda that you are.

I have read the speeches from Putin, and the literature the he has made required reading for his troops. I also know about the pressure he is receiving from the Duma.

I am going on what is motivating the Russians. I honestly DO NOT believe the Russians have any interest in ruling over ethnic Ukrainians, so that post, and what you have written, sounds like it is coming from the think tanks right out of D.C., ie., Rand corp, etc. And I just can't see it in Russia's interest to rule over the Ukraine people if they don't want it.

I could be wrong. The North Koreans do it, and the Chinese have taken over Tibet, so I suppose it is possible that the Russians will seize Ukraine, but from what they have been saying, they don't have any intention to do anything but rule over Donbas.

What we have going on here, is a propaganda war, because the US wants to keep the West in the US orbit, and rally the electorate around the administration.

February 22, 2022

Russia-Ukraine is an Information War, So Government Intelligence Needs More Scrutiny Than Ever

Unfortunately, the strong will impose their will. . . I recommend the following, listen to the whole thing if you like, but Kenya stood out. . .

Condemnation at UN for Russia’s Moves on Donbass​

Russia was condemned at the U.N. Security Council Monday for recognizing the independence of Lugansk and Donetsk and sending in troops for what it called a peacekeeping role. Germany put a stop to the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.

Timestamp: 41:00

Spoken like a first rate imperialist!

Fuck the free market. . . !!!!

:113:

Yeah, let the west keep enriching the dictators and despots that hate us, that should make the world more peaceful and secure! :auiqs.jpg:

I care enough to punish Russia for invading an adjacent country unprovoked.

I do not care enough to send an Army to stop them

By sanctioning them? That's it?

No.

Biden is a weak leader. One of two things need to happen yesterday.

1) Commit to a counter-invasion of Ukraine to drive Russia out of the Donbas

or

2) Remove Russia from the SWIFT exchange.

I prefer the second option, really.

If you're going to pick a fight, finish it quickly. If not, stay out. No sanctions, no punishment, no NATO troops dancing around Western Ukraine, nothing.

When your punishment hits lightly and arrives late, it means nothing to the aggressor. When that punishment hits your own country harder than its intended recipient, you are asking to get your ass whipped in November.

Piss or get off the pot.

Last edited:
Yeah, let the west keep enriching the dictators and despots that hate us, that should make the world more peaceful and secure! :auiqs.jpg:

:eusa_think:

. . . hmmm.

That's an odd way to look at the world.

If you leave a bear, a tiger, or lion completely alone, you are enabling that animal to do harm? :dunno:

How do you figure that Russia or Putin "hates," us? :dunno:

How do you figure that if we leave him alone, that equates to "enriching," Russia?

US_Russia.jpg

. . . oil, as a commodity, is fungible. The more that comes to market? The cheaper the prices will be at your local gas pump. :rolleyes:

:eusa_think:

. . . hmmm.

That's an odd way to look at the world.

If you leave a bear, a tiger, or lion completely alone, you are enabling that animal to do harm? :dunno:

How do you figure that Russia or Putin "hates," us? :dunno:

How do you figure that if we leave him alone, that equates to "enriching," Russia?

US_Russia.jpg

. . . oil, as a commodity, is fungible. The more that comes to market? The cheaper the prices will be at your local gas pump. :rolleyes:

So tell the class, who controls the majority of supply?

Honestly Beautress?

I am not watching the same propaganda that you are.

I have read the speeches from Putin, and the literature the he has made required reading for his troops. I also know about the pressure he is receiving from the Duma.

I am going on what is motivating the Russians. I honestly DO NOT believe the Russians have any interest in ruling over ethnic Ukrainians, so that post, and what you have written, sounds like it is coming from the think tanks right out of D.C., ie., Rand corp, etc. And I just can't see it in Russia's interest to rule over the Ukraine people if they don't want it.

I could be wrong. The North Koreans do it, and the Chinese have taken over Tibet, so I suppose it is possible that the Russians will seize Ukraine, but from what they have been saying, they don't have any intention to do anything but rule over Donbas.

What we have going on here, is a propaganda war, because the US wants to keep the West in the US orbit, and rally the electorate around the administration.

February 22, 2022

Russia-Ukraine is an Information War, So Government Intelligence Needs More Scrutiny Than Ever

Unfortunately, the strong will impose their will. . . I recommend the following, listen to the whole thing if you like, but Kenya stood out. . .

Condemnation at UN for Russia’s Moves on Donbass​

Russia was condemned at the U.N. Security Council Monday for recognizing the independence of Lugansk and Donetsk and sending in troops for what it called a peacekeeping role. Germany put a stop to the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.

Timestamp: 41:00
My opinions do not come from the press nor the televised talkathons. In 2006, my late husband and I visited the country of Russia on a French cruise ship that hosted a university and the American Historical Society. In Moscow, some very unfriendly people cheated my husband out of two First Class flight Tickets that cost $800 more than the back of the bus seats they put us in that worstened my Fibromyalgia issues at the time my husband was only trying to take care of my pain. He wrote letters to the Russian government for a refund to no avail. I have never cheated anyone in my 35 year old business, and no matter where you go, most countries bend over backward to make sure any wrong is righted, but not in the nation of Russia. They will simply not get my business ever again nor would I recommend anyone else go there to get treated badly. I'm pretty sure the people of Ukraine who are not Russian citizens will not fair well if no one gets Putin off their backs. All I can do is pray for the people of the Ukraine and hope they will never agree to get cheated out of whatever international liars promise but do not keep the integrity of those promises of simply doing right by their clients. My opinions come from reading extensively about Russian history and how they got to the point of cheating strangers who paid them well for services only to have them snatched away and causing someone pain as they pushed complete strangers around who did them good by paying for expensive services only to be cheated in return for their theft of what was paid well for. They earn distrust when they cheat people. In our country, they wouldn't have been in business long for cheating people out of their money on a large scale. Good night. It's late. Best wishes to all for good weather soon. And God bless America.
1645593299798.png

Beautiful bluebonnets coming soon to the Lone Star State :thup:

Cute, but not even current. The correct answer is OPEC+1. Carry on, you're wasting my time.

Never heard of a nation called OPEC+1. :heehee:

. . . . I think you missed the point. Year over year? It flctuates. Russia, S.A., and U.S.A. toggle for top spot.

Never heard of a nation called OPEC+1. :heehee:

. . . . I think you missed the point. Year over year? It flctuates. Russia, S.A., and U.S.A. toggle for top spot.

Once more you're wasting my time, you assumed a nation, I never said anything about a nation.

Forum List

Back