Unless the human being is genetically altered to accommodate robotics we are doomed.

Technology doesn't necessarily destroy the number of jobs, but it does alter where and what the jobs are. A Robot serving fries and burgers doesn't build itself, it doesn't create the software it runs on, or the electronics that are inside it. It doesn't mine the raw materials required to build it. In the early part of the last century, buggy makers were replaced with an assembly line of men and machinery manufacturing cars.

But at some point the robots serving fries are built by robots mining raw material and building the robots. It is a diminishing point.
That's why I asked given humans genetics of hunting/farming/manufacturing all to grow/sell/get paid salaries has to be altered as there
will be NO need for any of the even more sophisticated, i.e. designers of robots people. Replaced by robots.

If your scenario was accurate, automation would lead to fewer people working which has not been the case. Following your logic, you would predict that computers would eliminate more jobs than they have created, erroneous again.

Suppose for a minute, the OP is accurate. Then tell us, who decides who sits on their rearends! Which group of people tells everyone that THEY want to, they no longer need to work!

Listen, no matter what anyone tells you, someone ALWAYS has to work! NOTHING is self sustainable.

The left wants you to believe utopia is just around the corner. BULL! Utopia for the left is just around the corner, if you fall asleep.

The bottom line is simple-----------> it doesn't make any difference how we can get robots, or slaves, or women, or white people, or brown people, to do our bidding! Automation is not going to fix the world as we know it, any time soon. The government of the United States, Russia, Israel, and Iran amongst others, are going to bring down upon the snowflakes heads, REALITY!

ANYONE who thinks that they can be isolated from reality by being leftist, is only fooling themselves. If you think America (as the leftists would say----> Amerika) wait until the communists get ahold of your rearends! And guess what! You would think that likeminded people were kept alive LONGER than those who would fight the new way of doing things. NOT! The people who accept the idiocy are the 1st to get clobbered, lol.

Why? You read by calling up links and such leftists. I am not here to save you, but rather here to help you. Still, nobody can help any of you until you are willing to help yourselves!

Look at what is going on, then get back with us! All fun and games, along with getting a few bucks for sticking it in the nose of conservatives anonymously! The government knows who you are, lol! And if your side gets hosed, you know what Obama did to Tea Party people.

Are you suggesting that Trump has more morals then your people ever did!

Honestly...........cya, wouldn't want to be ya! And oh by the way........don't cry! Remember.....to the victor goes the spoils, and that is exactly what Obowelmovement did. Now, because of his incompetence, YOU get the same treatment. Enjoy!

Technology doesn't necessarily destroy the number of jobs, but it does alter where and what the jobs are. A Robot serving fries and burgers doesn't build itself, it doesn't create the software it runs on, or the electronics that are inside it. It doesn't mine the raw materials required to build it. In the early part of the last century, buggy makers were replaced with an assembly line of men and machinery manufacturing cars.

But at some point the robots serving fries are built by robots mining raw material and building the robots. It is a diminishing point.
That's why I asked given humans genetics of hunting/farming/manufacturing all to grow/sell/get paid salaries has to be altered as there
will be NO need for any of the even more sophisticated, i.e. designers of robots people. Replaced by robots.

If your scenario was accurate, automation would lead to fewer people working which has not been the case. Following your logic, you would predict that computers would eliminate more jobs than they have created, erroneous again.

Suppose for a minute, the OP is accurate. Then tell us, who decides who sits on their rearends! Which group of people tells everyone that THEY want to, they no longer need to work!

Listen, no matter what anyone tells you, someone ALWAYS has to work! NOTHING is self sustainable.

The left wants you to believe utopia is just around the corner. BULL! Utopia for the left is just around the corner, if you fall asleep.

The bottom line is simple-----------> it doesn't make any difference how we can get robots, or slaves, or women, or white people, or brown people, to do our bidding! Automation is not going to fix the world as we know it, any time soon. The government of the United States, Russia, Israel, and Iran amongst others, are going to bring down upon the snowflakes heads, REALITY!

ANYONE who thinks that they can be isolated from reality by being leftist, is only fooling themselves. If you think America (as the leftists would say----> Amerika) wait until the communists get ahold of your rearends! And guess what! You would think that likeminded people were kept alive LONGER than those who would fight the new way of doing things. NOT! The people who accept the idiocy are the 1st to get clobbered, lol.

Why? You read by calling up links and such leftists. I am not here to save you, but rather here to help you. Still, nobody can help any of you until you are willing to help yourselves!

Look at what is going on, then get back with us! All fun and games, along with getting a few bucks for sticking it in the nose of conservatives anonymously! The government knows who you are, lol! And if your side gets hosed, you know what Obama did to Tea Party people.

Are you suggesting that Trump has more morals then your people ever did!

Honestly...........cya, wouldn't want to be ya! And oh by the way........don't cry! Remember.....to the victor goes the spoils, and that is exactly what Obowelmovement did. Now, because of his incompetence, YOU get the same treatment. Enjoy!

Forum List

Back