🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unlicensed open carry in texasss

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Open Carry Tarrant County Celebrates Federal Court Victory | CW33 NewsFix
10354596_893210317373201_5632912015779586624_n.jpg

What could possibly go wrong with these armed thugs coming up on cars? And, while this has nothing at all to do with the 2nd amendment or "militias", how is this "well regulated"?

Be sure to check out the comments as well as the links below the article.

Like the comment says, this will be a real boon to car jackers.

"Coming up on cars"? Give it a rest lefties, Texas ain't your enemy.

Seriously?

You don't see the armed thug reaching into the car?

If you do manage to find that image, are you saying you think that's okay? Who would be okay with an armed man walking up and reaching into your car?

Are you saying its okay that these jerks are not required to know how to handle a gun? or to abide by the Constitution?

I can open carry in Virginia with no permit. In fact I did open carry for a good while when the DC Snipers were haunting the region.

Anyone who can own a gun should be able to wield it without restrictions. Period.

More idiotic nitwits contributing to the negative stereotype that those of us who own guns and enjoy the shooting sports are extreme, reckless, and irresponsible.

And ultimately this sort of stupidity serves to only further undermine the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment.

Anti-gun loons hate the very idea of open carry and recoil violently at the mere thought of people having the audacity to exercise the right to do so; for people to exercise that right in an over-the-top manner such as this offends them greatly - especially whn doing so serves to educate the ignorant as to the law and their rights under it.

They do -so- hate the 1st and 2nd amendment.

Last edited:
Once again for the how so slow and STUPID..... one is not required to belong to a militia of any kind to own carry possess or use firearms.

I'd rather shake hands with a person who is open-carrying legally than with a loony liberal any day.

Seriously?

If you do manage to find that image, are you saying you think that's okay? Who would be okay with an armed man walking up and reaching into your car?

Are you saying its okay that these jerks are not required to know how to handle a gun? or to abide by the Constitution?

You do know that it is summer in Texas right now, don't you? That means that people drive around with their windows up and their AC on full blast. The only reason anyone would be able to reach into a car is if the window is rolled down by someone inside it. So, in answer to your question about who would let anyone "reach into their car" the answer is the person that was in the car that rolled down the window in order to get whatever the nice man was passing out.

Seriously?

You do know that it is summer in Texas right now, don't you? That means that people drive around with their windows up and their AC on full blast. The only reason anyone would be able to reach into a car is if the window is rolled down by someone inside it. So, in answer to your question about who would let anyone "reach into their car" the answer is the person that was in the car that rolled down the window in order to get whatever the nice man was passing out.

Actually alot of us cruise around with the windows down and the AC off. Sometimes the wind just feels better.

But somebody better have a damn good reason for reaching into my Impala or I'm gonna teach him a variation of the Snapping Twang

Open Carry doesn't need any permit it's CONCEALED CARRY that needs it. Big difference.

You see the Jedi Mind Trick they been playin' with us Gun owners?

Seriously?

Actually alot of us cruise around with the windows down and the AC off. Sometimes the wind just feels better.

But somebody better have a damn good reason for reaching into my Impala or I'm gonna teach him a variation of the Snapping Twang

Not in the DFW area, the heat and humidity negates the wind, unless you are by the river. I never used the AC in El Paso because I preferred the fresh air, but you don't get fresh air in East Texas.

Forum List

Back