Unlike Obama, Trump Knows How To Be President

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
By sticking to their OMISSION media, liberals continue floundering about in their inability to understand President Trump. I still see them referring to Hillary Clinton’s lying TV ad about the disabled reporter, Steve Kovaleski, which was unmasked/refuted long ago), as being truthful.

How pathetic this ignorant, poor souls are. A good month of Fox News would cure them, but they’re instructed to stay away from there. As for Trump saying one thing and doing another, lost liberals see this as some king of odd and bad thing. They just aren’t used to seeing a businessman in politics.

As a former business owner myself, I know that, in business, you don’t project your goals outwardly. You know that others are going to try to et you to settle for less than what you want. So, you ask, initially, for more than what you actually want, and afterward, you “settle” for what you DO want.

If you were selling a car for $6K, would you ask for that amount ? You’d be foolish if you did, because your buyers would all be offering you $5K, and not a dime more. You ask for $7K, and let and let them talk you down to the $6K you want, and then sell at that price.

Trump is merely (correctly) doing the same thing with politics. Much of politics is exerting leverages, and making deals, and nobody is better at it than Trump. Liberals, having no insight about business or the art of dealmaking, subsequently, jump to all sorts of ridiculous conclusions, and then assume they are assessing correctly.

Clueless Obama, with no business background or smarts, often presented himself as requesting LESS than what he thought appropriate. Then his adversaries would agree to even less than that, with Obama bowing down to them, the whole time.

Iran, China, Mexico, et al must have had a picnic dealing with that weakling fool. The Iran deal, TPP, NAFTA, birthright citizenship, amnesty, sanctuary cities – all examples of Obama accepting things bad for America. Trump is now cleaning up the mess. Thank goodness

BS. Everybody knows The Great Grabber was just being an asshole to that reporter. Assholes can have successful businesses. That's capitalism. We'll just have to wait and see what bringing such asshole-ery to what once was called the Leader of the Free world, or the US Presidency does for our country.

BS. Everybody knows The Great Grabber was just being an asshole to that reporter. Assholes can have successful businesses. That's capitalism. We'll just have to wait and see what bringing such asshole-ery to what once was called the Leader of the Free world, or the US Presidency does for our country.
Serge Kovaleski - Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial and recant of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said" It had nothing to do with any disability. Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski. Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in the that manner, and Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability. The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

Amazing that you're still conned over this. :rolleyes:

Serge Kovaleski - Trump was referring to Kovaleski's denial and recant of his September 2001 Washington Post article, in which he reported Muslims cheering on rooftops and holding tailgate-style parties shortly after the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. Play back the video. Trump says "Ah, I can't remember Ah, I don't know what I said" It had nothing to do with any disability. Trump's flailing his arms around, has no connection to Kovaleski. Kovaleski isn't even able to move his arms in the that manner, and Trump has mocked other people the same way, none of whom had any disability. The attack on Trump was PURE DISHONEST FABRICATION, perpetrated by Hillary and the MSM.

Amazing that you're still conned over this. :rolleyes:

LOL, but seriously. Keep posting. You're always good for a laugh.

unlike Obama , Trump aka "MR. Business" has filed for bankruptcy more times than the op has changed his drawers this year,

unlike Obama , Trump aka "MR. Business" has filed for bankruptcy more times than the op has changed his drawers this year,
Trump never filed for bankruptcy. Bankruptcy is Chapter 7. Trump only filed Chapter 13 (ie. business reorganization) - a different thing. Come back when you have a clue. :rolleyes:

Thank you for reiterating my point that Donnie is and always has been an asshole. History is full of assholes.
It is not being an asshole to mock dishonest people who DESERVE to be mocked (like Serge Kovaleski, and YOU right here, jock itch) :badgrin:

Thank you for reiterating my point that Donnie is and always has been an asshole. History is full of assholes.
It is not being an asshole to mock dishonest people who DESERVE to be mocked (like Serge Kovaleski, and YOU right here, jock itch) :badgrin:

“Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”

How dishonest do you have to be to say the above?

He is followed by an army of assholes who try and justify/glorify his every asshole-ish utterance.

btw what's his handicap?

"Tutored" he says!! Ha! Man, you are good. Thanks again!!
Well if you have some retort to post # 11, to show that you (and the other Trump-basher lamebrains) have not been tutored about Serve Kovaleski, and Trump's mocking of him, OK, LET'S HEAR IT.

But your problem is - YOU DON'T. Because you're just a bunch of loudmouth airheads, who even after almost a year later, still didn't know the Hillary campaign suckered you, and you poor souls are STILL suckered by it. Pitiful.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back