Unlike Obama, Trump Knows How To Be President

“Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”

How dishonest do you have to be to say the above?

He is followed by an army of assholes who try and justify/glorify his every asshole-ish utterance.

btw what's his handicap?
Serge Kovalseki said it. Didn't know that did you ? That's what happens when you watch CNN and other liberal OMISSION media.

Also In Ann Coulter's book In Trump We Trust there's a long list of people (many cops) who said the same as what Kovalseki and Trump said.

“Hey, I watched when the World Trade Center came tumbling down. And I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering.”

How dishonest do you have to be to say the above?

He is followed by an army of assholes who try and justify/glorify his every asshole-ish utterance.

btw what's his handicap?
Serge Kovalseki said it. Didn't know that did you ? That's what happens when you watch CNN and other liberal OMISSION media.

Also In Ann Coulter's book In Trump We Trust there's a long list of people (many cops) who said the same as what Kovalseki and Trump said.

Not only was that a direct quote from the Grabber in Chief but he also defends it.

STEPHANOPOULOS: “You saw that…”

TRUMP: It was on television. I saw it.

STEPHANOPOULOS: “…with your own eyes?”

TRUMP:George, it did happen.”

STEPHANOPOULOS:Police say it didn’t happen.”

TRUMP: “There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down — as those buildings came down. And that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.”

STEPHANOPOULOS: “As I said, the police have said it didn’t happen.”

Analysis | Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks

"Tutored" he says!! Ha! Man, you are good. Thanks again!!
Well if you have some retort to post # 11, to show that you (and the other Trump-basher lamebrains) have not been tutored about Serve Kovaleski, and Trump's mocking of him, OK, LET'S HEAR IT.

But your problem is - YOU DON'T. Because you're just a bunch of loudmouth airheads, who even after almost a year later, still didn't know the Hillary campaign suckered you, and you poor souls are STILL suckered by it. Pitiful.:rolleyes:

There is nothing worth responding to. You told a joke and I laughed. What else would you like?

Not only was that a direct quote from the Grabber in Chief but he also defends it.

STEPHANOPOULOS: “You saw that…”

TRUMP: It was on television. I saw it.

STEPHANOPOULOS: “…with your own eyes?”

TRUMP:George, it did happen.”

STEPHANOPOULOS:Police say it didn’t happen.”

TRUMP: “There were people that were cheering on the other side of New Jersey, where you have large Arab populations. They were cheering as the World Trade Center came down. I know it might be not politically correct for you to talk about it, but there were people cheering as that building came down — as those buildings came down. And that tells you something. It was well covered at the time, George. Now, I know they don’t like to talk about it, but it was well covered at the time. There were people over in New Jersey that were watching it, a heavy Arab population, that were cheering as the buildings came down. Not good.”

STEPHANOPOULOS: “As I said, the police have said it didn’t happen.”

Analysis | Trump’s outrageous claim that ‘thousands’ of New Jersey Muslims celebrated the 9/11 attacks
"thousands" is just a word we use generically" It means lots of. Trump didn't point his finger at the rooftops and count each body. Get a life. :rolleyes:

And how about addressing my post ? (when you are quoting it)

There is nothing worth responding to. You told a joke and I laughed. What else would you like?
Nothing from you, because you have no credibility.

YOU are the joke in this thread, unable to deal with real facts. (including what a SUCKER you are).

Trump Knows How To Be President

get a couple of Russians in a room at the WH and spill your guts ....

easy...

Forum List

Back