Unofficial "Hillary Speech Reaction" Thread. Your Rebuttals Please.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies: By now, (12:22 EST), we are all saying, "She Can't Be Serious", or, "She's Joking, Right"? She is really blaming what happened under the Bush's and Reagan for all of our crises? Did she bring up the facts that the economy has collapsed under her and Obama's watch for the last 6.5 years?
And saying that Reagan's ideas to fix the economy was a total failure? God, help us please!!! :iagree:

I can't rebut her. I didn't listen. I cannot listen to that screeching idiot speak.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 73
In the end, WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?
and now she is talking about education? really? 18 trillion in debt. invest in education?

When one is a laughable lolberal and one's notion of "budget" discipline is to just print more money, then neither the debt nor the "wisdom" of spending tons more on "education" is even a bump in the road.

Did she really just say "Unequal incarceration is a family issue"? WTF? So we need the government to make sure that we have equal numbers of Blacks and Whites being imprisoned to help families? Is she on Meds?

Did she really just say "Unequal incarceration is a family issue"? WTF? So we need the government to make sure that we have equal numbers of Blacks and Whites being imprisoned to help families? Is she on Meds?

Maybe she thinks that incarceration should be proportional to the overall population?

And of course, there's also the need for prison day care.

uhm? 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities? maybe she needs to remind us of what a 20 trillion dollar debt will do to our, and the national economy?

did I see they are calling her: Secretary Clinton?

all them little flags waving just to give a frikken speech. how so staged and phony

they'll be busting out the greek columns next they had made for the Dear Leader, Obambam

She's doing a great job. Snatching the populist mantle from the fake nutbags who made lame attempts to grab it.

Well thought out.....well delivered......well received.

This is a center left nation.....she is speaking to that. She is doing what she needs to do today.....giving voters a clear answer to he question "Why are you running?"

Forum List

Back