Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

How do the haters, who want to erase Confederate history, feel about the fact that the same Union army immediately after the Civil War, waged another war to exterminate the Indians? Should we erase that history also?

I don’t see anyone erasing that history.

I don’t see many towns honoring Custer
I don’t see any holidays honoring those who fought the Indians
Ever heard of Columbus Day? He enslaved Indians.
Columbus didn't discover America there were already Indians living here

This is your search result for "Hitler statue", is it?

Be sure to let us know when the German equivalent of the UDC starts running around Poland, Czechoslovakia, France, Belgium, Holland, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Russia (etc etc) feverishly throwing up statues and rewriting history books to say "yanno, the Master Race may have been vanquished by superior forces but their cause was a noble one and they fought bravely, plus the Jews were really happy working in death camps, having their windows broken and getting gassed".

How do the haters, who want to erase Confederate history, feel about the fact that the same Union army immediately after the Civil War, waged another war to exterminate the Indians? Should we erase that history also?

He sure did, even sent them out to search for gold in places where it didn't exist, and then when the came back emptyhanded, cut off their hands.

But I don't see a "United Daughters of the Columbusacy" running around trying to whitewash his story, do you?

I am the president of Asia. Your argument is not only invalid, it is irrelevant in this topic and as such, dismissed.

Oh and still waiting for that pre-1526 slavery account.

I was answering a question. And you are not even the president of your 6th grade history class. The Iroquois Indians were enslaving people before that time.

Southerners owned slaves for 200 years before the Democratic Party was formed

And your state had slavery for over 200 years including after the Civil War was over. But I bet NJ has erased that from their history books.

He sure did, even sent them out to search for gold in places where it didn't exist, and then when the came back emptyhanded, cut off their hands.

But I don't see a "United Daughters of the Columbusacy" running around trying to whitewash his story, do you?

I am the president of Asia. Your argument is not only invalid, it is irrelevant in this topic and as such, dismissed.

I was answering a question. And you are not even the president of your 6th grade history class. The Iroquois Indians were enslaving people before that time.

Read my avatar. I couldn't run it if it weren't true.

And your argument remains invalid and irrelevant. There is in fact, no such thing as the "United Daughters of the Columbusacy". NOR is anything about this thread even remotely about the Iroquois, let alone about the practice of slavery, in whatever form.

Although, I have to say, decades ago when I started talking about this part of Columbiana, the same ignorant voices tried to shout me down on that too. For the same reason --- they didn't want to be challenged on their long-held preconceptions. Ignorance is so much less work. Plus ça change, est-qui j'ai raison?

The Vikings beat Columbus to the New World by 500 years.

And your state had slavery for over 200 years including after the Civil War was over. But I bet NJ has erased that from their history books.

Then where did you find it?

oops.

Again, this is not a thread about Slavery. I understand that you wish it were but tough titty.

Read my avatar. I couldn't run it if it weren't true.

And your argument remains invalid and irrelevant. There is in fact, no such thing as the "United Daughters of the Columbusacy". NOR is anything about this thread even remotely about the Iroquois, let alone about the practice of slavery, in whatever form.

Although, I have to say, decades ago when I started talking about this part of Columbiana, the same ignorant voices tried to shout me down on that too. For the same reason --- they didn't want to be challenged on their long-held preconceptions. Ignorance is so much less work. Plus ça change, est-qui j'ai raison?
Real truthful History is heavy, some can't carry it.

Was the Dispersion at Babel a Real Event?
Anyone can look at a map or globe of the Earth and see that the continents match up somewhat. Something catastophic separated them.

Anyone can look at a map or globe of the Earth and see that the continents match up somewhat. Something catastophic separated them.
God

oops.

Again, this is not a thread about Slavery. I understand that you wish it were but tough titty.
More people here on this thread crying about slavery than states rights. :cool:

From Ararat to the Americas—In a Few Thousand Years?

God
Plate tectonics maybe. Plate tectonics - Wikipedia

God
Plate tectonics maybe. Plate tectonics - Wikipedia
Silly scientist

oops.

More people here on this thread crying about slavery than states rights. :cool:

Sorry, "you" don't qualify as "more people".

And when the south loyally voted democrat for over 100 years you saw all the symbolic honors of confederate culture...the only thing that has changed is who they now vote for...heck even NY state flew the confederate flag at the capital in Albany until Pataki took it down [Cuomo had no problem with it].
All I see is REPUBLICANS defending the Confederacy TODAY

Pogo...Are you for erasing Confederate history? If so, why?

No, I'm for the opposite. The Lost Cause Cult is the gaggle of creeps that tried to erase that history and pave it over with poppycock.

Are you for revising history as they did? If so, why?

Forum List

Back