Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

Tens of millions of Southerns do not support historical statues because they are are racist. You are smearing good people to justify YOUR RACISM.
You are right...Tens of millions of Southerns do NOT support those statues.....because they are racist.

That is the flip side. A lot of those who do oppose the statues are racist. That is true. Especially people like RW, who long for a world where whites are second class citizens and they just accept it like bitches.

What a crock of shit, nobody wants white folks to become 2nd class citizens. Most Americans want all folks to live and thrive equally in this country. Please tell me why in the hell would black folks who pay taxes want a Confederate Holiday.

RW and I have had long discussions about our view of the future. He was pretty clear in his desire to see whites discriminated against by the coming minority majority and he was shocked when I pointed out that, whites were unlikely to just take it.

Indeed, as events lent credibility to my views, he broke and become the troll you see in him today.
You sound afraid of becoming a minority? Why would that be? Could it be because of this country's history of not treating minorities well?

Bigger than that. More the general way that minorities are treated everywhere, plus the hate I already see from people like RW and you.

It bodes ill for the future.

1. Doesn't matter what my culture is, what matters is that you are an asshole for singling me out for harsher treatment based on it.

2. And we already talked about how stupid you are, when it comes to understanding that different events are treated differently. Do you still think that genocide and slavery are the same thing, or did the wizard give you a brain?
If it doesn't matter what your "culture" is....why do you bring it up?
...t.

Because you are attacking me and others like me, based on it.
I'm attacking you? You poor thing. You poor poor thing. :itsok:

You asked a question. I answered it.

iF that was all you wanted it for, fuck off.
:itsok: You sound very upset.

When people are assholes to me, I do something get angry. And you, you are an incredible asshole.

I imagine that you must be very different in person. Very different.

The one that treats white southerns with the same respect they treat the rest of the nation, you racist prick.

What holiday does white northerners have?

How about white westerners?

Don't know, don't care, doesn't change the fact that you are singling out Southern Whites and treating them differently than every other group.

That makes no sense. I am pretty sure most Southern whites don't give a damn about honoring traitors of the Confederacy.

Polls I've heard are that most American support the historical statues, your spin not withstanding.
Post a couple for us.....(do these polls also support out-of-towners telling town counsels they can't remove statues they voted to remove?)

Why? Do you care what they say? Or are you just being a prick?

You are right...Tens of millions of Southerns do NOT support those statues.....because they are racist.

That is the flip side. A lot of those who do oppose the statues are racist. That is true. Especially people like RW, who long for a world where whites are second class citizens and they just accept it like bitches.

What a crock of shit, nobody wants white folks to become 2nd class citizens. Most Americans want all folks to live and thrive equally in this country. Please tell me why in the hell would black folks who pay taxes want a Confederate Holiday.

RW and I have had long discussions about our view of the future. He was pretty clear in his desire to see whites discriminated against by the coming minority majority and he was shocked when I pointed out that, whites were unlikely to just take it.

Indeed, as events lent credibility to my views, he broke and become the troll you see in him today.
Link or admit you are lying

Why? You can verify it, you remember. Hell, I suspect it is seared into your memory, like little else is.

So, please, tell superbrutha all about it. About your vision for the future.
So, you lied....there are no polls.

The one that treats white southerns with the same respect they treat the rest of the nation, you racist prick.
Agree

Republicans treat southern racists the same as American patriots who fought for freedom

Tens of millions of Southerns do not support historical statues because they are are racist. You are smearing good people to justify YOUR RACISM.
Tens of millions of black Southerners have always been offended by Confederate celebrations

They are finally being listened to

Back southerners trump the rest of America, including the actual soldiers that fought and defeated the Confederacy?

Based on what exactly and why are they not bound by the principles of Multiculturalism?
"back southerners"?

And tell us how many of those actual soldiers are still around for us to ask.....

None of them, of course. But they made their position on the issue clear, back when they were alive.

Obviously.

You sound afraid of becoming a minority? Why would that be? Could it be because of this country's history of not treating minorities well?

Bigger than that. More the general way that minorities are treated everywhere, plus the hate I already see from people like RW and you.

"The hate"....this from the person who name-calls people when he (or is it she?) doesn't get his way...........and cries about being picked on......

Link or admit you are lying

Why? You can verify it, you remember. Hell, I suspect it is seared into your memory, like little else is.

So, please, tell superbrutha all about it. About your vision for the future.
So, you lied....there are no polls.

What are you talking about?

If it doesn't matter what your "culture" is....why do you bring it up?
...t.

When people are assholes to me, I do something get angry. And you, you are an incredible asshole.

No...that is not true. You name-call WELL before anyone is an "asshole" to you. I've watched since the first time you made that excuse/claim.

"The hate"....this from the person who name-calls people when he (or is it she?) doesn't get his way...........and cries about being picked on......

Funny, you could have denied hating me. But, I guess there is a limit to how stupid, even you want to look.

My point stands.

IN this multicultural society we have build, all cultures are supposed to be able to live in harmony and peace and tolerance.

But, some cultures are less tolerated than others. As you and rw are demonstrating with your hate.

No...that is not true. You name-call WELL before anyone is an "asshole" to you. I've watched since the first time you made that excuse/claim.

You libs are such assholes, that you often don't even realize what complete assholes you are being, while you still expect to be treated with a civility that you do not earn.

A common example is some fucktard like yourself, calling someone a "Racist".

IN your mind, that is a valid supporting argument in a debate.

In reality, you just called someone a very vile slur, instead of making a supporting argument.

So, when the other debater, responses by calling you a fucking asshole, you are honestly shocked, as you thought everything was going well and nice,

when in reality, you were an asshole, and you needed to be treated as such.

Don't know, don't care, doesn't change the fact that you are singling out Southern Whites and treating them differently than every other group.

That makes no sense. I am pretty sure most Southern whites don't give a damn about honoring traitors of the Confederacy.

Polls I've heard are that most American support the historical statues, your spin not withstanding.
Post a couple for us.....(do these polls also support out-of-towners telling town counsels they can't remove statues they voted to remove?)

You've got no polls. Thanks for proving that you lied about it. Sad for you.

Agree

Republicans treat southern racists the same as American patriots who fought for freedom

Tens of millions of black Southerners have always been offended by Confederate celebrations

Back southerners trump the rest of America, including the actual soldiers that fought and defeated the Confederacy?

Based on what exactly and why are they not bound by the principles of Multiculturalism?
"back southerners"?

And tell us how many of those actual soldiers are still around for us to ask.....

None of them, of course. But they made their position on the issue clear, back when they were alive.

Obviously.
Of course they did...and you agree with them, don't you?

All I asked was, if you actually cared about them. a YES, was all I was asking for.

But, as I suspected, you were just following your troll play book.

"back southerners"?

Obviously.

America as a whole, has been fine with the South having regional pride in it's culture and heritage as part of a the larger American identity, since the immediate aftermath of the war.

That is what I learned about history as a child, and I have never seen a reason to question it.

Certainly not when Daisy Duke entered my life.

john_schneider_general_lee.jpg

All I asked was, if you actually cared about them. a YES, was all I was asking for.

You said there were polls that said that "most Americans support the historical statues"....and you cannot produce even one of those polls.....and then you name-call when asked to prove that these polls actually exist outside your own head. A rational person can tell you lied. Sad for you.

You said there were polls that said that "most Americans support the historical statues"....and you cannot produce even one of those polls.....and then you name-call when asked to prove that these polls actually exist outside your own head. A rational person can tell you lied. Sad for you.

I did say that. But I dont' believe that you care about them, so why are you asking for a link to them?

It seems like you are just being a troll boy, and asking me, to get some type of pathetic "win" by making me do what you want.

I'm not interested in playing such a silly game, with something like you.

"back southerners"?

Obviously.

America as a whole, has been fine with the South having regional pride in it's culture and heritage as part of a the larger American identity, since the immediate aftermath of the war.

That is what I learned about history as a child, and I have never seen a reason to question it.

Certainly not when Daisy Duke entered my life.

john_schneider_general_lee.jpg
Are there any statues to them? that anyone is trying to take down?

It is the Democratic Party fighting to end Confederate celebrations

Guess which party wants to continue them?

Agree

Blacks in the Confederacy always had an awkward position. 4 million out of 9 million in the Confederacy were slaves.

Yet afterwards, nobody cared what they thought about the Confederacy

What’s there to be proud of?

That the south started a war to prove that they were better than the slaves and lost?

It is the Democratic Party fighting to end Confederate celebrations

Guess which party wants to continue them?

Post a couple of them.

Forum List

Back