Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

Because you are hating good people who have done none of that, and merely want to celebrate their regional culture and heritage.

THe part where you hate them? That is you being hateful.

Did I make that clear enough for you?

That you have your reasons or excuses for your hate, does not make it, not hate. You still hate them.

Actually you didn't, the people who are being honored by you and other racist did all of those things I spoke of. I haven't used the word hate one time, but you are right I'll be damned if I honor any of those folks who enslaved, maimed, tortured, raped, lynched and treated black folks less than they did the family dog.

I did not say you used the word. But your obvious anger, over events from over 4 generations before you were born, is not anger caused by actual impact or harm, but from hate, your racist hate.

That you have your excuses, and that you like to keep repeating them, so as to try to, what? Get an emotional reaction from someone?

Does not excuse your hate. YOu racist.

I came along during Jim Crow, so I am speaking from first hand knowledge. Sorry I am not going to honor men who were for slavery and treating black folks as 3rd class citizens.

So, you are old enough to remember Jim Crow. Good for you.

Doesn't change the fact that you are the one being a bigot today.

No one is asking you to. I am just pointing out that you are singling out Southern Whites for special treatment based on their skin color.

What is amazing is that you are trying to lump all whites folks into your bullshit. This law would have never passed if the majority of white folks hadn't have voted for it. When are you going to start telling Jewish folks in Germany that they should be celebrating Nazism.

Irrelevant claim. The point of US NOT being a democracy, is that the rights of the minority or the individual are to be respected, even if the majority wants something different.

That you have some whites on your side, does not justify your race based special, harsher treatment of southern whites.

You are being the racist and bigot here, not me, not the Southern Whites.

The Confederacy is not the whole of southern culture either -- it only lasted 4 years...southern culture (as you call it) existed long before and after that...but you seem fixated on that Confederate traitor part of it...and I know why....but you are too much of a coward to admit it..

But since you are both stupid and a coward -- in addition to being a liar -- you have already admitted it....you just too dumb to know it....
Many in the south prefer to define themselves by that horrific society

NOt really.

But the real point is, that you lefties have admitted the all your talk of tolerating other cultures, was always a lie.

what you have admitted is you honor and agreed with the treatment of black folks from slavery on through Jim Crow. You are one of those racist that long for the Good Ole Days.

The difference between us, is that I listen to what you actually say, and then base conclusions on what you actually say,

while you make up shit, and the base your conclusions on the shit you made up.

You can go fuck yourself.

You know you don't have a leg to stand on with that bullshit, so go fuck yourself.

Except that not only do I know that I do have a leg to stand on, you know it too.

the real point is, that you lefties have admitted the all your talk of tolerating other cultures, was always a lie.

Why republicans of today want to continue telling lies about their party is pathetic. Rutherford P. Hayes ended reconstruction with a compromise with democrats so he could become president. That is not defending the rights of blacks and that is an example of how complicit republicans were in the apartheid that took place in America after slavery until at least 1965.
It paved the way for Jim Crow as a substitute for slavery

Every single Jim Crow law was enacted by Democratic legislators, signed by Democratic governors, and upheld by Democratic judges. Segregationist in Chief Woodrow Wilson was Democrat.
It was more than law, it was a way of life.

It was enforced in homes, neighborhoods, businesses not by law, but the people of the south that expected it.

It was not a political issue as both Democrats and Republicans in the south supported it.

Given that Democrats were pretty much only party in South that was relevant, you can't really blame Republicans for it.

You lefties would like to share the blame for everything you did in past. You love to claim "America did slavery", while in reality, America did not... One part of America did slavery, and the other part fought against it, and abolished it. We all know on what side Democrats were on.

Southern culture is NOT a 4 year period where slave owners started a war they couldn't win. And yet, that's what you want the sum total to be....and you want to "celebrate" it.

"slave owners" = Democrats.

I fixed it for you.
Southern Conservatives

They did not called themselves Southern Conservatives back then, did they?

They called themselves Democrats.
Some may have
Some were Whigs

Why republicans of today want to continue telling lies about their party is pathetic. Rutherford P. Hayes ended reconstruction with a compromise with democrats so he could become president. That is not defending the rights of blacks and that is an example of how complicit republicans were in the apartheid that took place in America after slavery until at least 1965.

Every single Jim Crow law was enacted by Democratic legislators, signed by Democratic governors, and upheld by Democratic judges. Segregationist in Chief Woodrow Wilson was Democrat.
It was more than law, it was a way of life.

It was enforced in homes, neighborhoods, businesses not by law, but the people of the south that expected it.

It was not a political issue as both Democrats and Republicans in the south supported it.

Given that Democrats were pretty much only party in South that was relevant, you can't really blame Republicans for it.

You lefties would like to share the blame for everything you did in past. You love to claim "America did slavery", while in reality, America did not... One part of America did slavery, and the other part fought against it, and abolished it. We all know on what side Democrats were on.

You can blame republicans for it because jim crow was not just limited to the south and republicans were relevant in southern states. You republicans are going nowhere with this lie.

The people of Virginia have spoken

They don’t want a Confederate Holiday

Yes, a majority of the people, driven primarily as you stated, by modern blacks.

I ask again, since you brought it up.

why they are more important than the rest of the nation and why they are not bound by the principles of multiculturalism?
You really don’t understand how a Democracy works

Democracy, where?

Where the majority gets to trample the rights of the minority. That is what RW wants. Especially for when whites become the minority. He has this plan.
Or, in the case of Trump, the minority gets to trample on the rights of the majority

We are not trampling anyone's rights.

Let me get this straight, I am against honoring men who enslaved, maimed, raped, brutalized, lynched and murdered black folks and it is hate.

You on the other hand you want to honor these men and you are doing it out of love.

Smfh.

I'm surprised that I even considering to reply to intellectual midget such as yourself, so let me get this straight.

To Democrats, removing Confederate statues is about racism. At least, that is the assumption, because what monument means to you, doesn't mean to everyone else. Democrats demand that negative periods of our history should be erased, and that losing side in Civil War should not have right to mourn its dead. What they actually demanding is that negative periods of THEIR history is erased.

Democrats don't want anyone to remember what THEY did in their past, and in their attempts to change the history and erase THEIR past they're becoming hysterical, they tuned into angry mob that they are. They act the same way ISIS did, or Talibans, they destroy anything they don't like, they rewrite history to exclude all the pieces they don't like.

Why do we remind ourselves about great battles every year, like Gettysburg, Shiloh, Chickamauga, Bull Run... are we going to stop doing that too? You lefties keep praising FDR (who was IMO one of the greatest failure), but let's see what he said about commemorating past: "They are brought here by the memories of old divided loyalties, but they meet here in united loyalty to a united cause which the unfolding years have made it easier to see. All of them we honor, not asking under which flag they fought then—thankful that they stand together under one flag now."

Or Eisenhower, who retired to a farm in Gettysburg: "That war was America’s most tragic experience. But like most truly great tragedies, it carries with it an enduring lesson and a profound inspiration. It was a demonstration of heroism and sacrifice by men and women of both sides who valued principle above life itself and whose devotion to duty is a part of our nation’s noblest tradition."

All you lefties have is HATE, for everything and everyone who stands in your way. Nobody, including those who have no connection to South, had a problem with monuments for over 150 years, and just now... leftists have this urge to invoke their racial agenda, to provoke the reaction from all those who were at peace with the past.

What a crock of shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Civil War was fought in an era of duty, honor, and respect for warriors who, were fellow Americans. Communitst influence came later. Communitst demand revisionist history in order to destroy our way of life.

Perhaps they should have demanded proper spelling and subject number instead.

Revisionist history is exactly what all this is about, for who controls the Past controls the Future. And the Lost Cause Cult taught George Orwell everything he needed to know about that.

Only revisionists here are you lefties. History is already written, and we were all at peace with it for 5 generations, until you lefties realize that your whole history is not something you could be proud with, so you're trying to change it.

History teaches us that Democrats are party of slavery, party of Jim Crow law, party of KKK, party of segregation, party of lynching laws, party that opposed 13th, 14th and 15th amendments, party that opposed civil rights. You CAN'T erase that. You own it.

That's interesting since I've already taught you that that's bullshit.

Slavery went on, strictly limited to transAtlantic slavery and strictly limited to North America, for three hundred years before the Democratic Party existed. NOBOBDY, as in NOT A SINGLE PERSON, ever needed ANY political party to own or trade slaves, EVER. The KKK I've already schooled your ass on and have never been refuted because I know my shit and you don't. Not sure where you're going with "lynching laws" but it oughta be interesting. And finally, what I "OWN" is history books. And you do not get to rewrite them, I don't give a flying fuck how much you wish you could. You can't.

You thought me something?

No, Democrats did not invented slavery. They accepted it with open arms, and they fought for it, and tried to preserve it. When they lost, they used legislature and force (KKK) to keep their supremacy in the south, and yes, majority of them were - Democrats.

Nobody needed political party to own the slave, that's true. Except, when slave owners affiliate themselves with one party, and those who oppose slavery join the party that wants to abolish slavery, the picture is clear. Democrats supported slavery, Republicans opposed it since the establishment of the party.

You think you're only who "own" history books? Did you, at least, read any of them? List some of the titles you use to present your "knowledge".
If slavery is tied to the Democrats...why were there slave holding Whigs IN THE SOUTH. Why were there non-slave holding Democrats IN THE NORTH? (btw, my capitalized words are a clue)

Actually you didn't, the people who are being honored by you and other racist did all of those things I spoke of. I haven't used the word hate one time, but you are right I'll be damned if I honor any of those folks who enslaved, maimed, tortured, raped, lynched and treated black folks less than they did the family dog.

I did not say you used the word. But your obvious anger, over events from over 4 generations before you were born, is not anger caused by actual impact or harm, but from hate, your racist hate.

That you have your excuses, and that you like to keep repeating them, so as to try to, what? Get an emotional reaction from someone?

I came along during Jim Crow, so I am speaking from first hand knowledge. Sorry I am not going to honor men who were for slavery and treating black folks as 3rd class citizens.

No one is asking you to. I am just pointing out that you are singling out Southern Whites for special treatment based on their skin color.

What is amazing is that you are trying to lump all whites folks into your bullshit. This law would have never passed if the majority of white folks hadn't have voted for it. When are you going to start telling Jewish folks in Germany that they should be celebrating Nazism.

Irrelevant claim. The point of US NOT being a democracy, is that the rights of the minority or the individual are to be respected, even if the majority wants something different.

That you have some whites on your side, does not justify your race based special, harsher treatment of southern whites.

Whites are victims here, right?

Wrong.

Plessy v. Ferguson was decided by a 7-1 vote and 4 of those who voted for segregation were republicans. On top of that republicans were presidents during segregation and did nothing, so you're just telling a lie and it is just not something that should be allowed to stand.

They did not voted "for segregation" dummy.

They voted that Congress has no authority to prohibit segregation, and that State's "equal but separate" laws are not violating 14th Amendment. You're too retarded to recognize the difference between legality and righteousness, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Correct!

I’d be ashamed and embarrassed of them.

Well, lots of other people, are more forgiving of their ancestors and celebrate them.

Yes, like the Germans with the Nazis.
The NAZIS lasted twice as long as the Con-federacy did.

Yeah, Democrats were pussies back then, now they're called snowflakes..
That's funny considering that all the male crybabies are trump supporters.

The evidence proves otherwise.

1550513080464.png

Have Republicans ever opposed the use of nuclear weapons or the internment of Japanese?
For the sake of this discussion only lets say they haven't...do you realize that still means that the left is the only ones to intern American citizens and use nuclear weapons on their fellow man?

Once AGAIN stoopid --- political parties do not wield weapons or run wars.

Holy SHIT you're a moron.

They did in in Civil War.

Well, lots of other people, are more forgiving of their ancestors and celebrate them.

Yes, like the Germans with the Nazis.
The NAZIS lasted twice as long as the Con-federacy did.

Yeah, Democrats were pussies back then, now they're called snowflakes..
That's funny considering that all the male crybabies are trump supporters.

The evidence proves otherwise.

1550513080464.png
It's always fascinating to see CRCs post pictures like that, as they cry.

And in any moral argument about it today, you will clearly find the people on the right generally arguing for it, with arguments against coming from the left.
All that claims is today the right sees what the democrats did as OK with them, and that the left thinks the democrats were wrong for doing what they did, but in making that claim your post proves I am correct since by pointing out who agrees and disagrees with what the democrats did means it happened as I claim.
So, join us in the present and in reality.

TRANSLATION: lets not point out the heinous acts of the lefts past.

I agree with this. Democrats are OK with anything, and it doesn't matter if is illegal or immoral, as long it can be used to achieve their goals. Once that "anything" isn't serving its purpose, they abandon it, or blame the other party for doing it, and if they can't, they say... "we all did it" to share the blame.

Have Republicans ever opposed the use of nuclear weapons or the internment of Japanese?
For the sake of this discussion only lets say they haven't...do you realize that still means that the left is the only ones to intern American citizens and use nuclear weapons on their fellow man?

Once AGAIN stoopid --- political parties do not wield weapons or run wars.

Holy SHIT you're a moron.

They did in in Civil War.
Nope...the South seceded and dropped any political parties.....just like in the 1960s on, they gave up on their political parties in order to keep their racism. It was more important to them.

Yes, I find the use of nukes unpalatable. Is there a point?
Yes, it was a question, the of which is to get an answer

Did someone say progressives could do no wrong?

did someone claim that was the argument?

You can't stop jerking off long enough to play with a piñata.
Oh dude that hurts:abgg2q.jpg:
Keep in mind the topic of the discussion was the Confederacy's fight to maintain slavery into perpetuity -- and the conservatives love affair with it -- while simultaneously trying to claim that it was the "progressives" who were in favor of slavery....

And the reason discussions like these causes conservatives to meander into everything else is PROOF that they have no argument...…

And that confederate holiday is still something you confederate wannabes can celebrate...no one is stopping you

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Whites are victims here, right?

In this case, Southern Whites, denied their celebration of their heritage by your bigotry and racism.

The South was so hateful to Blacks, that all the Blacks left and moved to the North and were welcomed with open arms. :21:

The South was so hateful to Blacks, that all the Blacks left and moved to the North and were welcomed with open arms. :21:
Yes, the US was very racist back then.....glad you admit that

I will keep that in mind the next time you dic suckers try to claim how well minorities were treated in the country -- back when America was great...

Forum List

Back