Unpatriotic Dems In Virginia Erases Confederate Holiday

Why republicans of today want to continue telling lies about their party is pathetic. Rutherford P. Hayes ended reconstruction with a compromise with democrats so he could become president. That is not defending the rights of blacks and that is an example of how complicit republicans were in the apartheid that took place in America after slavery until at least 1965.
It paved the way for Jim Crow as a substitute for slavery

Every single Jim Crow law was enacted by Democratic legislators, signed by Democratic governors, and upheld by Democratic judges. Segregationist in Chief Woodrow Wilson was Democrat.
Wrong.

Plessy v. Ferguson was decided by a 7-1 vote and 4 of those who voted for segregation were republicans. On top of that republicans were presidents during segregation and did nothing, so you're just telling a lie and it is just not something that should be allowed to stand.

They did not voted "for segregation" dummy.

They voted that Congress has no authority to prohibit segregation, and that State's "equal but separate" laws are not violating 14th Amendment. You're too retarded to recognize the difference between legality and righteousness, but there is nothing I can do about it.

You an't read all that well. They voted for segregation. The first sentence in the second paragraph proves it. That ruling allowed segregation nationwide.

Last edited:
And in any moral argument about it today, you will clearly find the people on the right generally arguing for it, with arguments against coming from the left.
All that claims is today the right sees what the democrats did as OK with them, and that the left thinks the democrats were wrong for doing what they did, but in making that claim your post proves I am correct since by pointing out who agrees and disagrees with what the democrats did means it happened as I claim.
So, join us in the present and in reality.

TRANSLATION: lets not point out the heinous acts of the lefts past.

I agree with this. Democrats are OK with anything, and it doesn't matter if is illegal or immoral, as long it can be used to achieve their goals. Once that "anything" isn't serving its purpose, they abandon it, or blame the other party for doing it, and if they can't, they say... "we all did it" to share the blame.
Wrong. And the confederacy is about racism.

Have Republicans ever opposed the use of nuclear weapons or the internment of Japanese?
For the sake of this discussion only lets say they haven't...do you realize that still means that the left is the only ones to intern American citizens and use nuclear weapons on their fellow man?

Once AGAIN stoopid --- political parties do not wield weapons or run wars.

Holy SHIT you're a moron.

They did in in Civil War.
The confederacy was its own country and did not have American political parties.

The South was so hateful to Blacks, that all the Blacks left and moved to the North and were welcomed with open arms. :21:
Yes, the US was very racist back then.....glad you admit that

I will keep that in mind the next time you dic suckers try to claim how well minorities were treated in the country -- back when America was great...
Biff, you seem to be fascinated with "dic sucking". Keep that between you and your boyfriend please.

If slavery was so bad, and the Confederacy was so bad for Blacks, Why are they still there?
african-american-population-map.png

The South was so hateful to Blacks, that all the Blacks left and moved to the North and were welcomed with open arms. :21:
Yes, the US was very racist back then.....glad you admit that

I will keep that in mind the next time you dic suckers try to claim how well minorities were treated in the country -- back when America was great...
Biff, you seem to be fascinated with "dic sucking". Keep that between you and your boyfriend please.
I call you dic suckers because I have zero concerns with whether you like it or not...I could call you a pussy, but you are too much of incel to be dignified with such a comment...

Bottom line is...I could give a fuck what a racist thinks...I just know that you haven't refuted one single point I made, dic sucker....

No one but you is claiming that last part.
Haven't you noticed that most of the Blacks stayed in the South and didnt hardly even leave the plantation.
How could they have left? (btw, many left....heard of the Buffalo soldiers? the Exodusters?)

Haven't you noticed that most of the Blacks stayed in the South and didnt hardly even leave the plantation.
Actually that did not happen and southern states tried jailing blacks that tried going north.

Actually that did not happen and southern states tried jailing blacks that tried going north.
No shit, it was sarcasm. I also know that Northern states like Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio freed their slaves, and then almost immidiately passed anti-Black immigration laws. Seems they were just as racist, or more so, than the Southern whites.

That's when they came up with vagrancy laws too....

No shit, it was sarcasm. I also know that Northern states like Illinois, Indiana, and Ohio freed their slaves, and then almost immidiately passed anti-Black immigration laws. Seems they were just as racist, or more so, than the Southern whites.
And?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Celebrate all they want, but the rest of us don't have to pay for it.

No, explain it too me.

It's not hate, it's REMEMBERANCE.

No, what you are doing, is hate. And you know it.

Let me get this straight, I am against honoring men who enslaved, maimed, raped, brutalized, lynched and murdered black folks and it is hate.

You on the other hand you want to honor these men and you are doing it out of love.

Smfh.

Your spin is noted. What you are doing is not allowing Southerns to celebrate some aspects of their ancestors, and not others. This is a standard you only apply to them. Anyone else, you do not do this to.

That is hate and racism on your part. You saying "black" does not change that, you racist.

The spinner is yourself. Racist Southerners like you can celebrate all you want, I just don't think the celebration should be paid for with taxpayer dollars. I've been listening to the bullshit you are spinning and it stinks, do you really think most Americans are going to celebrate these racist traitors.

You did an excellent job of restating your position. Not that anyone doesn't understand it or get it.

What you did not do, was address my point.

What you are doing is not allowing Southerns to celebrate some aspects of their ancestors, and not others. This is a standard you only apply to them. Anyone else, you do not do this to.

That is hate and racism on your part. Your saying the word "racism" does not change that.

Celebrating to your hearts content, you just can't do it on the tax payer's dime.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Actually you didn't, the people who are being honored by you and other racist did all of those things I spoke of. I haven't used the word hate one time, but you are right I'll be damned if I honor any of those folks who enslaved, maimed, tortured, raped, lynched and treated black folks less than they did the family dog.

I did not say you used the word. But your obvious anger, over events from over 4 generations before you were born, is not anger caused by actual impact or harm, but from hate, your racist hate.

That you have your excuses, and that you like to keep repeating them, so as to try to, what? Get an emotional reaction from someone?

Does not excuse your hate. YOu racist.

I came along during Jim Crow, so I am speaking from first hand knowledge. Sorry I am not going to honor men who were for slavery and treating black folks as 3rd class citizens.

So, you are old enough to remember Jim Crow. Good for you.

Doesn't change the fact that you are the one being a bigot today.

No one is asking you to. I am just pointing out that you are singling out Southern Whites for special treatment based on their skin color.

What is amazing is that you are trying to lump all whites folks into your bullshit. This law would have never passed if the majority of white folks hadn't have voted for it. When are you going to start telling Jewish folks in Germany that they should be celebrating Nazism.

Irrelevant claim. The point of US NOT being a democracy, is that the rights of the minority or the individual are to be respected, even if the majority wants something different.

That you have some whites on your side, does not justify your race based special, harsher treatment of southern whites.

You are being the racist and bigot here, not me, not the Southern Whites.

Sorry many Southern whites want that trash gone are they displaying hate against other whites as well?

Just because celebrating Confederate holidays is ending does not mean an end to Southern heritage.

Southerners can continue to....

1. Marry their cousins
2. Eat road kill
3. Have sex with farm animals

Have Republicans ever opposed the use of nuclear weapons or the internment of Japanese?
For the sake of this discussion only lets say they haven't...do you realize that still means that the left is the only ones to intern American citizens and use nuclear weapons on their fellow man?
Very true

And the left realizes it was wrong.
It is the right who still demonize immigrants and fight against nuclear disarmament

Japanese Americans were not just immigrants, they were citizens.

When exactly Democrats apologized to them for internment camps?

Very true

And the left realizes it was wrong.
It is the right who still demonize immigrants and fight against nuclear disarmament

Japanese Americans were not just immigrants, they were citizens.

When exactly Democrats apologized to them for internment camps?
Civil Liberties Act of 1988 - Wikipedia

Just because celebrating Confederate holidays is ending does not mean an end to Southern heritage.

Southerners can continue to....

1. Marry their cousins
2. Eat road kill
3. Have sex with farm animals

That's carpetbaggers from up North.

Forum List

Back