Unplanned Movie Busts Expectations

Sure did

It is why conservatives celebrate Reagan as the greatest Prsident

He gave capitalists a low paid workforce
Another fucking straw man from you. Please don't try to explain why conservatives liked Reagan.
You haven't got a clue.
You really need to look up the definition of strawman

It has nothing to do with an opinion you do not agree with

I do. It's someone who puts out a lie stated as if it were fact or someone else's position such as: conservatives don't care about children after they are born.

On the other hand I note no one is trying to claim pro choice people care about those killed in the womb.
Can you show any legislation presented by conservatives that help struggling families with small children?

Then we can talk about them caring about children after they are born

What is your thinking here, kill them in the womb before conservatives can neglect them?

Even if what you say is true, caring about struggling families with small children while killing countless children in the womb does not somehow afford you more moral currency. You say “Then we can talk..” as if you have the moral high ground. You do not.
Give women options other than abortion

Why does any woman need options from me or anyone else when it’s her choice to have unprotected sex? Why doesn’t she take the option of being more responsible? If she did she wouldn’t need anything from anybody.

Until then, you must live with her choice

So I have to live with her second choice of abortion because she couldn’t be bothered to make the first choice of protected sex? Is that what you’re telling me?

Winner, winner , Chicken Dinner

I don't want women to get abortions, but I won't do a damned thing to help pregnant women

You don’t think that allowing or paying for abortion is helping pregnant women?

Can you show any legislation presented by conservatives that help struggling families with small children?

Then we can talk about them caring about children after they are born

What is your thinking here, kill them in the womb before conservatives can neglect them?

Even if what you say is true, caring about struggling families with small children while killing countless children in the womb does not somehow afford you more moral currency. You say “Then we can talk..” as if you have the moral high ground. You do not.

Why does any woman need options from me or anyone else when it’s her choice to have unprotected sex? Why doesn’t she take the option of being more responsible? If she did she wouldn’t need anything from anybody.

So I have to live with her second choice of abortion because she couldn’t be bothered to make the first choice of protected sex? Is that what you’re telling me?

I don't want women to get abortions, but I won't do a damned thing to help pregnant women

They seem to think it is their best alternative

So shitflinger, unless you personally are contributing to feeding the homeless, your own money, not stealing from your neighbor, then you MUST support murder of the homeless.

Such is the infantile logic you promote.

It's called a "false dichotomy fallacy," shit fer brains.

Funny reading the Rotten Tomato reviews from the public

All five star reviews and one star reviews

Seems few of them actually saw it, very few details

Republicans dismantled the war on poverty 40 years ago

No Liberals want to get rid of Social Security or Medicare

Let me just begin to explain this to you like I would a 13 year old. Gov't programs are overbloated, corrupt, and don't get money to the people who really need it. Okay Junior? Need a lollipop now?
Helping people who need help

A concept that enrages Conservatives
Unless you attend their church..

Hey, big mouth.

How much did you donate to a sick or needy person TODAY?

I already donated, directly, to someone who is sick. You? Whatyou got
Good for you
But as we have seen, private donations are not a solution to abject poverty or regional economic collapse

Neither is abortion.

Let me just begin to explain this to you like I would a 13 year old. Gov't programs are overbloated, corrupt, and don't get money to the people who really need it. Okay Junior? Need a lollipop now?

Hey, big mouth.

Good for you
But as we have seen, private donations are not a solution to abject poverty or regional economic collapse

Neither is abortion.
Why don’t you make a private donation to stop abortions?

They seem to think it is their best alternative

Obviously. But the point is, you won’t do a damned thing to help pregnant women but you expect everyone to do a damned thing to help struggling families after the child is born. Which begs the obvious question: At what point does a child’s life have value? Is it only after he/she is born?

If you don’t care that a woman aborts her child before birth but that she should have help as part of a struggling family then I can only conclude that you don’t give a damn about the welfare of the child, only that the parents are suffering financial hardship because of the child.

So is financial hardship the pivotal factor here that determines the worth of a child’s life?

Hey, big mouth.

Good for you

Neither is abortion.

Abortion doesn’t need donations to be stopped. It can be stopped or alleviated any numer of ways and all of them are free.

Hey, big mouth.

Good for you

Neither is abortion.

Put your money where your mouth is. You support it then you fund it

By the way my husband and I have donated to anti abortion organizations.

Hey, big mouth.

Good for you

Neither is abortion.

Put your money where your mouth is. You support it then you fund it

By the way my husband and I have donated to anti abortion organizations.
Some society you advocate

If you support a war, you fund it and you fight it
If you want more roads, you pay for them
You want more police and fire protection, you fund it

You want a wall?

Never heard of it

It only shows in Conservatopia.

It is one of those movies that only gets mentioned in conservative media

Conservatives show up for two weeks and then flood rating websites giving it five star reviews

Yup. It can't even qualify as a documentary since they've admitted it isn't truth based.

So let's see... Conservatives boycott Captain Marvel and it makes over a billion. But liberals should be pissed this one has made less than 10 mil?

Interesting...

Never heard of it

Conservatives show up for two weeks and then flood rating websites giving it five star reviews

Yup. It can't even qualify as a documentary since they've admitted it isn't truth based.

So let's see... Conservatives boycott Captain Marvel and it makes over a billion. But liberals should be pissed this one has made less than 10 mil?

Interesting...

Conservatives don't care about Captain Marvel. It's childish....of course left tards follow it

Never heard of it

Interesting...

Conservatives don't care about Captain Marvel. It's childish....of course left tards follow it
I've seen the 1941 version where he defeats the Nazis...

Forum List

Back