Unprecedented: 40% Of Blacks Line Up Behind Trump- 45% Of Hispanics

^^
images
^^^^

It's a bullshit poll from some food manufacturing company.
oh now that poll is bullshit. If it said something negative it would be spot on, right?

It sampled 82% republicans and 4% democrats with only 14% independents in a supposedly 'random' polling sample.

That's a sampling error of up to 750%.

The poll is a fucking mess.
I see you don't like the poll either cause it doesn't represent your side favorably. Interesting how you all never seem to care when it does favor your side right? when it is 85% democrat and 4% repubs, then it's a great poll. :badgrin:

Oh, and its 40% of blacks support Trump?

That was 4 people. As their total sampling of blacks, representing the *entire* nation.....

.....was 10 guys.

oh now that poll is bullshit. If it said something negative it would be spot on, right?

It sampled 82% republicans and 4% democrats with only 14% independents in a supposedly 'random' polling sample.

I see you don't like the poll either cause it doesn't represent your side favorably. Interesting how you all never seem to care when it does favor your side right? when it is 85% democrat and 4% repubs, then it's a great poll. :badgrin:

Kinda like how Republicans dismissed Nate Silver until 2014. Funny how that works.

OMG, how did I miss this thread? Same stupid poll, same stupid people touting it.

Kinda like how Republicans dismissed Nate Silver until 2014. Funny how that works.
-9SMEq.gif

A polling error of 750% is ridiculous. As the actual number for democrats, republicans and independents is completely different:

GOP: 26%
Democrat: 30%
Independents 43%

In U.S., New Record 43% Are Political Independents

Oh, and its '40% of black folks'? That was 4 guys. As their entire polling sample of all black folks everywhere in the US......was 10 people.

And yet you can't drop to your knees fast enough for WND. And even now, you're just wiping your chin, maw gaping for whatever rhetorical load World Net Daily deems fit to spew down your gullet.

A polling error of 750% is ridiculous. As the actual number for democrats, republicans and independents is completely different:

Independents 43%

Oh, and its '40% of black folks'? That was 4 guys. As their entire polling sample of all black folks everywhere......was 10 people.

10. And yet you can't drop to your knees fast enough for WND.
what is the percentage of blacks in the country?

Independents 43%

Oh, and its '40% of black folks'? That was 4 guys. As their entire polling sample of all black folks everywhere......was 10 people.

Don't laugh. It was WND and Clout. Who is Clout? Who fucking knows...

Independents 43%

Don't laugh. It was WND and Clout. Who is Clout? Who fucking knows...
you should familiarize yourself with the news.

Independents 43%

Blacks are representitve of 2.27% in this poll. Of course, since this is a primary poll (sort of) that maybe about right for the GOP.

Independents 43%

Blacks are representitve of 2.27% in this poll. Of course, since this is a primary poll (sort of) that maybe about right for the GOP.
not what i asked i asked what is the percentage of blacks in the country? you don't have to post your stupid again, i get that you are.

Independents 43%

Democrats are represented by 4%.

That's a sampling error of about 750%.

Independents are represented at 16%.

That's a sampling error of about 300%.

And yet our fringe right wingers can't gobble this down fast enough.

Forum List

Back