Unprecedented Disrespect

On the heels of Colbert's vulgar homophobic, profanity-laced assault on President Trump, Congresswoman Maxine Waters openly disrespected the sitting President.

"Trump is a ‘disgusting, poor excuse of a man"

Can you imagine if a WHITE female Congresswoman would have said such a thing about President Obama?! The outrage would have been swift and brutal. She would have been called a racist, and the All-In media would have been calling for her to step down from Congress.

Just yesterday Buzzfeed was openly joking about Trump being assassinated ("Somebody's going to assassinate him" followed by laughter).

The disgusting display is not Trump but the completely deranged, un-hinged, 'triggered' liberals who have removed their disguises and have revealed their true selves.

Maxine Waters has demonstrated she can't even tell the difference between CRIMEA and NORTH KOREA; yet she is an expert at one thing: Hate / Disrespect for the current President.

One of the amazing things is that after saying such despicable things like this about President Trump, in the next breath they demand that he work with them.

I got a message for you, Maxine:

:fu:

Maxine Waters tells pro-choice activists Trump is a ‘disgusting, poor excuse of a man’

The snowflake patrol has been out in force since comedian Colbert skewered drumpf on Monday night's show. Suck it up snowflakes, drumpf is a pig. No one has to point it out, it is what he is.

Remember "you lie". Yes quite the disrespect. Or the goofy broad wagging her finger in Barack Obama's face at the airport? The problem with conservatives pretending they are clever is when libruls give it back, who really are clever. drumpf is getting bitch-slapped by all the most talented creative people on Earth and his poor snowflake followers just can't take it.

Pucker up butter-balls, you are on the titanic and you are just now seeing the tip of the iceberg. It's going to be a long dark night.

I love how liberals show their lack of education, inability to learn, and such a lack of creativity that they can't come up with things of their own - they have to parrot others.

'Snowflake' is a term adopted by DEMOCRATS to describe other DEMOCRATS who are 'fragile', easily offended, and who can't accept reality very well....people like YOU.

And of course snowflakes are out in force defending Colbert. The DNC's leaked personal e-mails exposed the DNC as being a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semites.
Snowflake alert! Triggered!
we didn't necessarily need you here though.
Ahh another sensitive little snowflake. Is your pussy aching, Little one?

My post was about words, which is what Colbert used. What Trump has used. Apples and apples. .

Whatever you have to tell yourself to make you sleep at night, snowflake

View attachment 124733
You deflected, not me.

If you like Trump's style, such as it is, you can't bitch when it's turned right back on him.
how grown up. So now we know we have babies on the air. whaaaaaaaaa,whaaaaaaaaaa. Listen to em.
Yep, we're finding new lows damn near every day.

On the heels of Colbert's vulgar homophobic, profanity-laced assault on President Trump, Congresswoman Maxine Waters openly disrespected the sitting President.

"Trump is a ‘disgusting, poor excuse of a man"

Can you imagine if a WHITE female Congresswoman would have said such a thing about President Obama?! The outrage would have been swift and brutal. She would have been called a racist, and the All-In media would have been calling for her to step down from Congress.

Just yesterday Buzzfeed was openly joking about Trump being assassinated ("Somebody's going to assassinate him" followed by laughter).

The disgusting display is not Trump but the completely deranged, un-hinged, 'triggered' liberals who have removed their disguises and have revealed their true selves.

Maxine Waters has demonstrated she can't even tell the difference between CRIMEA and NORTH KOREA; yet she is an expert at one thing: Hate / Disrespect for the current President.

One of the amazing things is that after saying such despicable things like this about President Trump, in the next breath they demand that he work with them.

I got a message for you, Maxine:

:fu:

Maxine Waters tells pro-choice activists Trump is a ‘disgusting, poor excuse of a man’

Yes...like the guy that yelled "you lie" at Obama. You guys have NO ISSUE with disrespect until it's your guy in the White House. For 8 years you directed some of the most dispicable things at Obama and his family and now you demand respect? You've gone so far down this road, how are you going to back up? How are you going to demand that people now change and respect the OFFICE that should have been respected all along?

Trump is a joke. The office is not. I have no respect for the man, but he is our president and I respect that office (just can't wait for him to be out of it).

Viva La France ...WE are all French Now Dammit..

French Dislike Donald Trump Even More Than Putin, Xi and Merkel, Poll Finds

I have to constantly LAUGH at you are your rabid hatred of Donald Trump. You are the epitome of 'un-precedented'.

I would ask 'Why do you hate Donald trump So Much', but let me take a crack at it 1st:

1. HE LIES A LOT
- Obviously snowflakes who feel this way have forgotten the record-setting lies constantly spewed by previous Democratic Party Presidents. From 'I did not have sex with that woman' (declared by a President who was IMPEACHED because of his lies/ deception during his sexual harassment case) to 'I will have the most transparent administration evuh' to 'It was a protest over a video' to the Award-Winning 'If you like your plan you can keep your plan', Trump is just following 'precedence' set by those Liberal Presidents. Snowflakes should remember not to be so hypocritical and that 'snowflakes in glass houses should not throw snowballs with rocks in them'.

2. HE COLLUDED WITH PUTIN / THE RUSSIANS
- The only problem with this FALSE CLAIM is that
-- The NSA and FBI have already said there was NEVER any evidence of criminal activity, NO collusion
-- The FBI has stated 3 times now there is no evidence of collusion
-- Obama's Ex-CIA director has said there is NO EVIDENCE of Collusion
-- D-Feinstein, member of the Intel Committee, stated today, NO EVIDENCE of Collusion

The Directors of the NSA / FBI did say the ONLY CRIME PROVEN to have been committed so far has been the Felony Espionage perpetrated by the Obama administration / Obama loyalists

3. TRUMP AND HIS TEAM ARE CONNECTED TO THE RUSSIANS
- This is another FALSE accusation backed by zero evidence. What HAS been proven, though is THIS:

- The Clinton Foundation received large donations from Russians
- Bill was working for Putin Pal Ex-KGB during the election
- Hillary's campaign manager failed to report he had taken thousands of shares of Russian stock and that 1/3rd of his company's board members are prominent Russian Businessmen with ties to the Kremlin
- Hillary's campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank AND the Russian SPY agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails (Quite a coincidence)
- Hillary Hired Debbie Wasserman-Schultz after DWS was FIRED for hiring a Pakistani IT SPY...AGAIN...and giving the an who had no security clearance access to classified information and access to the DNC e-mails that were hacked, to include usernames and passwords for the democrats whose information was stolen. DWS originally hired all 3 terrorist-connected, criminal record-carrying, kidnapping Pakistani IT spies, giving them access to classified House info and e-mails. AFTER they were put under investigation and banned from the House, that is when DWS thought it smart to hire the oldest. Hillary then thought, after all this and DWS was fired, that it was smart to hire DWS. Then again, as Comey testified, Hillary was / is too stupid to know any better.

Let's get to the IGNORED REASONS Snowflakes should hate Hillary and the DNC rather than Trump.

1. Hillary was the worst candidate in US history.

2. Hillary could not even beat Bernie Sanders for the nomination, The DNC had to lie, cheat, steal, and break the law to help her win.

3. She ran one of the worst campaigns ever. She refused to campaign in Wisconsin, campaigned minimally in Michigan (taking both states for granted), and doing so cost her the election.

4. Being under simultaneous multiple FBI investigations for crimes to include Illegal handling of Classified, Illegally granting access to classified, Fraud, and even Espionage, Hillary's name should have NEVER been on the ballot on election day.
- Snowflakes are pissed at Trump even though their candidate - who we now know DID break the law - was on the ballot though shouldn't have been and still lost?!

And ignoring all these facts, instead of dropping your personal hatred for the man and rallying around the PRESIDENT for the good of the country, Un-American, partisan dumbasses like you celebrate every defeat of effort attempted to better this country and celebrate with foreigners who hate us.

One good thing about Trump being elected, it has cased snowflakes to reveal exactly who they are.

I have to constantly LAUGH at you are your rabid hatred of Donald Trump. You are the epitome of 'un-precedented'.

I would ask 'Why do you hate Donald trump So Much', but let me take a crack at it 1st:

1. HE LIES A LOT
- Obviously snowflakes who feel this way have forgotten the record-setting lies constantly spewed by previous Democratic Party Presidents. From 'I did not have sex with that woman' (declared by a President who was IMPEACHED because of his lies/ deception during his sexual harassment case) to 'I will have the most transparent administration evuh' to 'It was a protest over a video' to the Award-Winning 'If you like your plan you can keep your plan', Trump is just following 'precedence' set by those Liberal Presidents. Snowflakes should remember not to be so hypocritical and that 'snowflakes in glass houses should not throw snowballs with rocks in them'.

-- The NSA and FBI have already said there was NEVER any evidence of criminal activity, NO collusion
-- D-Feinstein, member of the Intel Committee, stated today, NO EVIDENCE of Collusion

The Directors of the NSA / FBI did say the ONLY CRIME PROVEN to have been committed so far has been the Felony Espionage perpetrated by the Obama administration / Obama loyalists

- This is another FALSE accusation backed by zero evidence. What HAS been proven, though is THIS:

- Hillary's campaign manager failed to report he had taken thousands of shares of Russian stock and that 1/3rd of his company's board members are prominent Russian Businessmen with ties to the Kremlin
- Hillary's campaign manager's brother was working for the KGB Bank AND the Russian SPY agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails (Quite a coincidence)
- Hillary Hired Debbie Wasserman-Schultz after DWS was FIRED for hiring a Pakistani IT SPY...AGAIN...and giving the an who had no security clearance access to classified information and access to the DNC e-mails that were hacked, to include usernames and passwords for the democrats whose information was stolen. DWS originally hired all 3 terrorist-connected, criminal record-carrying, kidnapping Pakistani IT spies, giving them access to classified House info and e-mails. AFTER they were put under investigation and banned from the House, that is when DWS thought it smart to hire the oldest. Hillary then thought, after all this and DWS was fired, that it was smart to hire DWS. Then again, as Comey testified, Hillary was / is too stupid to know any better.

Let's get to the IGNORED REASONS Snowflakes should hate Hillary and the DNC rather than Trump.

2. Hillary could not even beat Bernie Sanders for the nomination, The DNC had to lie, cheat, steal, and break the law to help her win.

3. She ran one of the worst campaigns ever. She refused to campaign in Wisconsin, campaigned minimally in Michigan (taking both states for granted), and doing so cost her the election.

4. Being under simultaneous multiple FBI investigations for crimes to include Illegal handling of Classified, Illegally granting access to classified, Fraud, and even Espionage, Hillary's name should have NEVER been on the ballot on election day.
- Snowflakes are pissed at Trump even though their candidate - who we now know DID break the law - was on the ballot though shouldn't have been and still lost?!

And ignoring all these facts, instead of dropping your personal hatred for the man and rallying around the PRESIDENT for the good of the country, Un-American, partisan dumbasses like you celebrate every defeat of effort attempted to better this country and celebrate with foreigners who hate us.

One good thing about Trump being elected, it has cased snowflakes to reveal exactly who they are.

More snowflake-itude.

Yes...like the guy that yelled "you lie" at Obama.

1. I rebuked him for a breach of Senate Decorum. He was wrong to do so.

2. You forgot to mention he was right...

3. It is beyond humorous to compare some Republican shouting 'You Lie' to someone calling the President a 'c@ck-holster' among other things during his vulgar, profanity-laced over-the-line assault on the President or a house Member calling the President such insightful, hateful names. I would have less of a problem with Democrats yelling 'You lie'. Even you, though you will not admit it, know Obama was never attacked in such a way and snowflakes would have APPROPRIATELY never stood for it. Such Republicans would have been rabidly attacked, branded 'racists', and the GOP politician would have been called on to step down or be recalled by his state.

1. HE LIES A LOT

It is all just a smokescreen to cover up the real story, how Attorney General Lynch was meeting secretly with the Clintons and protecting her from prosecution for selling national secrets for personal profit to pay her way into the Whitehouse. Except she didn't make it. As Jeb found out, sometimes it takes more than just a name and a lot of money, the voters aren't quite as dumb as they thought.

More snowflake-itude.
Does what Comey said about Hillary apply to you as well? Are you too stupid to get it? 'Snowflake' is a term adopted by YOUR kind to describe and mock YOUR kind. every time you parrot the term in reference to anyone else, it just exposes your lack of imagination and ability to come up with something original. I am just trying to help you, to stop you from continuing to look ignorant. :p

Obama and Hillary were the only leaders of a nation who abandoned their people to needlessly die in a terrorist attack

Two Americans died during the assault on the building before the first response team arrived and drove off the attackers. The survivors were evacuated to the CIA Annex. Two more Americans were killed when the response team from Tripoli arrived at the Annex. Everyone was evacuated with 12 hours. Hardly abandoned.
HOLY F*! What are you smoking?!

NO RESPONSE TEAM showed up. 4 Americans died before nay outside forces ever showed up. The FBI was not even allowed to go to the site to investigate for DAYS!

'Hardly Abandoned'?! AGAIN, Hillary and Barry were the ONLY leaders of any nation that kept their people in place. EVERY other nation had pulled their people out. Hillary and Barry couldn't wouldn't pull them out because Barry's re-election bid was coming, and he had declared the War on Terror was over. To pull out would be a sign he was wrong or worse - he lied. He proved he would rather risk American lives to save face than save American lives and risk media criticism for a F*ing campaign LIE!

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/publications/113134.pdf

Starts on page 8. They arrived at 10:10, 30 minutes after the assault began. They drove the attackers off and searched the building......They were heroes, but in the rush to make political capital on the event, their actions are ignored and the GOP lies are published in the Echo Chamber, so it's no wonder you pretend you don't know how the events unfolded.
so instead of just evacuating, this was a better plan by Hitlery? too funny, knee slappen funny.
200.gif

The first response team was not following anyone's plan.

1. HE LIES A LOT

More snowflake-itude.

EasyRED is making it rain.......

More snowflake-itude.
Does what Comey said about Hillary apply to you as well? Are you too stupid to get it? 'Snowflake' is a term adopted by YOUR kind to describe and mock YOUR kind. every time you parrot the term in reference to anyone else, it just exposes your lack of imagination and ability to come up with something original. I am just trying to help you, to stop you from continuing to look ignorant. :p

Some people like Cupcakes better.

But not me......I'll take the Muffins.

Don't worry. During the Obama/Reid/Pelosi/Holder regime, liberals got the feeling it was now totally safe to come out into the wide open about who they really were! The resulting disgusting spectacle is what drove many to swing over to the Trump side. It is a good thing what Colbert and Waters are doing--- these assholes and their ilk haven't figured it out and as they continue to walk around naked showing everyone the kinds of people they really are, vulgar, crass, ignorant, bitter and mean, it will just mean more voters for Trump in four years. You can bet on it.

The only thing funnier is Hillary being a flaming liar, dirty, cheating bunghole under numerous criminal investigations then scratching her head why she lost! She honestly does not have any idea!!! I mean, she had 10X the campaign staff, 10X the contributions spent, and probably rigged or faked countless fraudulent votes, and STILL she lost!

Priceless.
Colbert might be part of the reason why republicans gave a big fuck you to democrats and repealed obamacare. Every bit of it

EasyRED is making it rain.......
Sorry I offended your sensitive nature, snowflake, by providing undeniable truth.

Prove me wrong - produce even one piece of all that evidence you claim exists proving your false lies about Trump.

You say Trump and the Russians colluded.
Obama's ex-CIA director says you're wrong.
Obama's NSA Director says you're wrong.
Intel Committee member D-Feinstein says you're wrong.
The FBI has said 3 times you're wrong.
All of them have admitted / declared there is NO evidence to support your lie.

So YOU produce some evidence, snowflake...or admit you're wrong.

Trump has completely soiled the office. Completely.

He deserves every speck of mud which sticks to him.
Every speck and more will be handed right back to democrats and more besides. This is war, so far of words but don't expect anyone to make nice.
This won't end with Trump.

Nothing more bizarre than ordinary conservative people pledging to fight “in a war” for a billionaire who is actually a liberal
it is actually more bizarre watching libturds ignore blacks in this country. disgusting as hell. It's another thread, but since you mentioned bizarre, I thought I'd mention the real facts.

Feel free to start….

Colbert might be part of the reason why republicans gave a big fuck you to democrats and repealed obamacare. Every bit of it
No, the collapsing, POS Socialist Agenda, minority-supported bill Obama and Democrats rammed into law against the opposition of the majority of the country, the bill based on complete lies, was repealed because it could not survive on its own as promised. Just yesterday another Insurance company declared it was pulling out of a region, leaving thousands without insurance.

Colbert deserves total rebuke, shunning, boycotting, and to be fired. He certainly no reason for the ACA being repealed.

The ACA was the reason the ACA was repealed....much like Hillary was the reason Hillary lost the 2016 election.

Don't worry. During the Obama/Reid/Pelosi/Holder regime, liberals got the feeling it was now totally safe to come out into the wide open about who they really were! The resulting disgusting spectacle is what drove many to swing over to the Trump side. It is a good thing what Colbert and Waters are doing--- these assholes and their ilk haven't figured it out and as they continue to walk around naked showing everyone the kinds of people they really are, vulgar, crass, ignorant, bitter and mean, it will just mean more voters for Trump in four years. You can bet on it.

The only thing funnier is Hillary being a flaming liar, dirty, cheating bunghole under numerous criminal investigations then scratching her head why she lost! She honestly does not have any idea!!! I mean, she had 10X the campaign staff, 10X the contributions spent, and probably rigged or faked countless fraudulent votes, and STILL she lost!

Priceless.
Which may seem like a great way to run a country in your little head but in reality it is not

Dirty gritty street urchins seeking to be organized into Antifa bullshit have no problem with greasy slimy vulgar gay hating filth spewing live because that's what they are-Live Spew

Forum List

Back