Unprecedented Disrespect

Those were some brave individuals who all recognized their leaders let the Benghazi team down and went in anyway when they were told to stand down. My heroes.

My my my, Even after hours of sworn testimony before congress that there were no stand down orders, you insist on repeating fake news,

I'm not sure what you were discussing , I was addressing Red's lie about them being abandoned.
They were.

Every other nation pulled their people out. Hillary and Barry were the only ones / nation to leave their people behind knowing the attack was coming. This has all been covered earlier in GREAT detail and support. Claims to the contrary are just that - claims.

More of that fake news? If not post a link to the credible threats they ignored.

So instead of Snowflake, how about Raindrop?

or maybe?

Those were some brave individuals who all recognized their leaders let the Benghazi team down and went in anyway when they were told to stand down. My heroes.

My my my, Even after hours of sworn testimony before congress that there were no stand down orders, you insist on repeating fake news,
I only repeat what the men involved stated. thanks.

BTW, let's look at those 33K emails. oh wait we can't. haahahahahhahahaha loser.

HOLY F*! What are you smoking?!

NO RESPONSE TEAM showed up. 4 Americans died before nay outside forces ever showed up. The FBI was not even allowed to go to the site to investigate for DAYS!

'Hardly Abandoned'?! AGAIN, Hillary and Barry were the ONLY leaders of any nation that kept their people in place. EVERY other nation had pulled their people out. Hillary and Barry couldn't wouldn't pull them out because Barry's re-election bid was coming, and he had declared the War on Terror was over. To pull out would be a sign he was wrong or worse - he lied. He proved he would rather risk American lives to save face than save American lives and risk media criticism for a F*ing campaign LIE!

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/publications/113134.pdf

Starts on page 8. They arrived at 10:10, 30 minutes after the assault began. They drove the attackers off and searched the building......They were heroes, but in the rush to make political capital on the event, their actions are ignored and the GOP lies are published in the Echo Chamber, so it's no wonder you pretend you don't know how the events unfolded.
so instead of just evacuating, this was a better plan by Hitlery? too funny, knee slappen funny.
200.gif

The first response team was not following anyone's plan.
I know, there wasn't one. That's what we've been discussing the lack of. Those were some brave individuals who all recognized their leaders let the Benghazi team down and went in anyway when they were told to stand down. My heroes.

BTW, let me know when you find those 33K deleted emails so we can show you what we're referring to.

I'm not sure what you were discussing , I was addressing Red's lie about them being abandoned.
exactly, they were. stay close to the discussion. The team that arrived was not sent by any commander. they did it on their own. keep up.

Hitlery and obummer were busy with other matters. again, let's look at those 33k emails. oh wait, we can't.

They were.

Every other nation pulled their people out. Hillary and Barry were the only ones / nation to leave their people behind knowing the attack was coming. This has all been covered earlier in GREAT detail and support. Claims to the contrary are just that - claims.

More of that fake news? If not post a link to the credible threats they ignored.

or maybe?

are you saying other nations didn't leave ahead of that ambush? hmmmmm maybe you be thinking with the wrong brain.

Trump supporters demand we bow down to their king as they were discourteous to President Obama for eight years.

I will resist.

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/publications/113134.pdf

Starts on page 8. They arrived at 10:10, 30 minutes after the assault began. They drove the attackers off and searched the building......They were heroes, but in the rush to make political capital on the event, their actions are ignored and the GOP lies are published in the Echo Chamber, so it's no wonder you pretend you don't know how the events unfolded.
so instead of just evacuating, this was a better plan by Hitlery? too funny, knee slappen funny.
200.gif

I know, there wasn't one. That's what we've been discussing the lack of. Those were some brave individuals who all recognized their leaders let the Benghazi team down and went in anyway when they were told to stand down. My heroes.

BTW, let me know when you find those 33K deleted emails so we can show you what we're referring to.

exactly, they were. stay close to the discussion. The team that arrived was not sent by any commander. they did it on their own. keep up.

Hitlery and obummer were busy with other matters. again, let's look at those 33k emails. oh wait, we can't.

I never said who the CIA guys were sent by. Fact is the folks in the Consulate building were not abandoned. They were rescued and evacuated to the relative safety of the fortified CIA Annex.

Other matters? More memes? Like he had to jet off to Las Vegas the next day?

200.gif

I never said who the CIA guys were sent by. Fact is the folks in the Consulate building were not abandoned. They were rescued and evacuated to the relative safety of the fortified CIA Annex.

well sure they were, otherwise they wouldn't have needed the CIA guys to show up.

On the heels of Colbert's vulgar homophobic, profanity-laced assault on President Trump, Congresswoman Maxine Waters openly disrespected the sitting President.

"Trump is a ‘disgusting, poor excuse of a man"

Can you imagine if a WHITE female Congresswoman would have said such a thing about President Obama?! The outrage would have been swift and brutal. She would have been called a racist, and the All-In media would have been calling for her to step down from Congress.

Just yesterday Buzzfeed was openly joking about Trump being assassinated ("Somebody's going to assassinate him" followed by laughter).

The disgusting display is not Trump but the completely deranged, un-hinged, 'triggered' liberals who have removed their disguises and have revealed their true selves.

Maxine Waters has demonstrated she can't even tell the difference between CRIMEA and NORTH KOREA; yet she is an expert at one thing: Hate / Disrespect for the current President.

One of the amazing things is that after saying such despicable things like this about President Trump, in the next breath they demand that he work with them.

I got a message for you, Maxine:

:fu:

Maxine Waters tells pro-choice activists Trump is a ‘disgusting, poor excuse of a man’
:rofl:

They were.

or maybe?

are you saying other nations didn't leave ahead of that ambush? hmmmmm maybe you be thinking with the wrong brain.

No link huh? New GOP Motto "When the going gets tough, Tuck Tail and Run".

We should have left cause everybody knows the Red White and Blue are colors that run.......

well sure they were, otherwise they wouldn't have needed the CIA guys to show up.

Who made the decision for the ambassador to travel to Benghazi on 9-11? Obama? Clinton?

Jurinalism Is Trickledown Information
I disagree. That is not what Journalism IS. It is what it has BECOME.
Mentored in Academentia

The source that has supplied us with jurinalists since the Sick Sixties hasn't changed. Sprouting from a deformed seed, it was inevitable that such vegetation would become more obviously freakish. The Ivory Tower was isolated from reality from its very beginning, way back in Plato's time.

On the heels of Colbert's vulgar homophobic, profanity-laced assault on President Trump, Congresswoman Maxine Waters openly disrespected the sitting President.

Oh how quickly our contard friends forget the 8 years of contards disrespecting President Obama and filling the airwaves- and USMB with 'vulgar homophobic profanity laced assaults' on President Obama.

Oh wait- they haven't forgotten- they are just hypocrites.

They were.

or maybe?

New GOP Motto "When the going gets tough, Tuck Tail and Run".

We should have left cause everybody knows the Red White and Blue are colors that run.......

A Stain That Cannot Be Washed Away

Bluebloods run, like spoiled sissyboys Bush and Romney ran away from Vietnam. Their ilk better be on the frontlines in the next war or the frontlines will be brought to their fraternity houses.

The waitress is going to have to push a few more tables together to accommodate this party pity.
I love facts, it so disrupts the left.

I love facts as well. I also love watching people whine about how their particular political darlings are treated so bitterly unfair by the other side.
Little Boys Looking for Father Figures

Partisan is a contraction of "part-insane."

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Oh how quickly our contard friends forget the 8 years of contards disrespecting President Obama and filling the airwaves- and USMB with 'vulgar homophobic profanity laced assaults' on President Obama.

They are weak sad bimbos ... just before Colbert correctly identified Trump's Orange Mouth as a cock holster they were on this noble pro First Amendment raant because of Ann "man" Coulter ...

Here is the Nasty Harridan
ann_coulter_quote_liberals_are_always_accusing_2.jpg

If you were honest you would admit that no such attack on Obama as that launched by Colbert on Trump ever happened. If you were honest...

Forum List

Back