Unprecedented Disrespect

On the heels of Colbert's vulgar homophobic, profanity-laced assault on President Trump, Congresswoman Maxine Waters openly disrespected the sitting President.

Oh how quickly our contard friends forget the 8 years of contards disrespecting President Obama and filling the airwaves- and USMB with 'vulgar homophobic profanity laced assaults' on President Obama.

Oh wait- they haven't forgotten- they are just hypocrites.
If you were honest you would admit that no such attack on Obama as that launched by Colbert on Trump ever happened. If you were honest...
Too funny, you speaking about honesty.
No, what is 'too funny' is YOU speaking about honesty. You still have not apologized for your lie against me. That's ok, as I did not really expect one. That's why I ignored it and most of the time ignore you now.

On the heels of Colbert's vulgar homophobic, profanity-laced assault on President Trump, Congresswoman Maxine Waters openly disrespected the sitting President.

Oh how quickly our contard friends forget the 8 years of contards disrespecting President Obama and filling the airwaves- and USMB with 'vulgar homophobic profanity laced assaults' on President Obama.

If you were honest you would admit that no such attack on Obama as that launched by Colbert on Trump ever happened. If you were honest...

If I were honest I would point out that those kinds of attacks and worse have been launched by posters here at USMB constantly for the last 8 years- hell you are participating in some of those threads now.

Oh wait- I am being honest- I think your problem is that you spend so much time lying that you can't recognize honesty when it slaps you in the face.
I am not participating in any such over-stepping, crossing the lines as has the rabidly partisan snowflakes like Colbert..

That is all you do.

Hell you even start threads attacking President Obama for daring to have a white girlfriend.
Here are some of your non-overstepping thread titles:
Proves What A Petulent Prick Obama Is...
Obama - Mass Murderer:
Obama Seditious Undermining
CIA Reveals Obama Is a 'Radical Islamist'
Terrorist Sympathizer Obama Remains Loyal To Terrorists
Obama is Gay - Dating Reggie Love...
BHO considered being gay. easy: Hillarious. But I can believe it.
Why did Obama/Barry Soetoro Pay $Millions to Seal ALL His Records?

Hell- you have started three threads to talk about claims that Barack Obama 'considered being gay'

Tell me what Colbert did that you haven't done?

And what about your posts?

That was different. Obama wasn't an American. (-:

If I were honest I would point out that those kinds of attacks and worse have been launched by posters here at USMB constantly for the last 8 years- hell you are participating in some of those threads now.

Oh wait- I am being honest- I think your problem is that you spend so much time lying that you can't recognize honesty when it slaps you in the face.

Calling for military coups and assassinations - what has been done by those upset Hillary has done - is unprecedented, over the top, 'cross-the-line' acts that should be rebuked no matter who does it...

Not unprecedented- and should be rebuked no matter who does it.

Not that you ever rebuked someone calling for a coup against President Obama- lets go back in time

upload_2017-5-5_10-50-2.png

Your 'rebuke' to this casual suggestion of a coup? Sad...you couldn't even manage to say that a coup would be a bad thing...
upload_2017-5-5_10-50-23.png

It doesn't look like, in your home-movie, the treatment caused your pain to subside any...you're still 'screaming' in large letters. :p
Actually, he's copied a title of an article. But I totally get how you want to ignore the FACT that he proved you wrong and you want to desperately deflect to a complaint about size of a copied title of a link.
Thank you for demonstrating how opinions are like a-holes - everyone has one. Some are just bigger than others and some think theirs is better than everyone else's. :p

No, what is 'too funny' is YOU speaking about honesty. You still have not apologized for your lie against me. That's ok, as I did not really expect one. That's why I ignored it and most of the time ignore you now.

LOL- we catch you in lies virtually everyday.

I may be mistaken, but weren't you one of the many claiming Hillary did nothing wrong / illegal in regards to her server / e-mail scandal? Even when it was pointed out that she had broken the law by giving access to highly qualified information to people who had no security clearances...like her maid. I am sure you were one of those....

Yet Comey just pointed out that Hillary DID break the law but was not charged because she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law. So your continuous claims Hillary did nothing wrong was what - you lying or just showing your ignorance?

YOU claiming to catch ME is lies 'daily' after that should be humiliatingly embarrassing for you.

Launching into vile personal attacks ..

Vile personal attacks? These are some of yours

Obama - Mass Murderer:
Obama Seditious Undermining
CIA Reveals Obama Is a 'Radical Islamist'
Terrorist Sympathizer Obama Remains Loyal To Terrorists
Obama is Gay - Dating Reggie Love...
Why did Obama/Barry Soetoro Pay $Millions to Seal ALL His Records?

And you would never say anything like what Colbert said- right?

Afraid your ex-President might be a 'pole smoker'?

I may be mistaken,

On those rare occasions when you are not lying, you are usually mistaken.

Yes- you are mistaken.

Now- why did you lie about Comey?

The fact is that Trump has not tried to reach out beyond his base and has been disrespectful to others. It is no surprise that he is disrespected in return.

Obama - Mass Murderer: TRUE
Obama Seditious Undermining TRUE
CIA Reveals Obama Is a 'Radical Islamist' TRUE
Terrorist Sympathizer Obama Remains Loyal To Terrorists TRUE
Obama is Gay - Dating Reggie Love... 'Copied Headline'
Why did Obama/Barry Soetoro Pay $Millions to Seal ALL His Records? TRUE

Afraid your ex-President might be a 'pole smoker'? Question, not a statement

so what's your point / problem...

YOU claiming to catch ME is lies 'daily' after that should be humiliatingly embarrassing for you.

Here is just one of your lies today

Comey Refuses To Answer Under Oath About Lynch Protection Of Clinton

When in fact- Comey refused to divulge to break the law by divulging classified information- and didnt' refuse to answer- but refused to answe 'in this forum'

COMEY:
“That’s not a question I can answer in this forum, Mr. Chairman, because it would call for a classified response. I have briefed leadership of the intelligence committees on that particular issue, but I can’t talk about it here.”

You lied.

Obama - Mass Murderer: TRUE
Obama Seditious Undermining TRUE
CIA Reveals Obama Is a 'Radical Islamist' TRUE
Terrorist Sympathizer Obama Remains Loyal To Terrorists TRUE
Obama is Gay - Dating Reggie Love... 'Copied Headline'
Why did Obama/Barry Soetoro Pay $Millions to Seal ALL His Records? TRUE

I am just pointing out you just said exactly what Colbert said.

But snowflakes like you just whine about Colbert.

If you were honest you'd admit that Trump is just an asshole who knows he's being and asshole. You know I think he likes being an asshole.Just for fun
Oh I readily admit it. In many opinions / aspects he is being an asshole and probably enjoys being an asshole. Unlike others, I have no rabid partisan attachment or misguided loyalty to any politician, so I have no problem being honest in moments like this.

Again, Trump was one of the TWO assholes the nation had to chose from to pick a President. He just wasn't the biggest, most criminal, least trusted asshole. That was Hillary.
Dude, well said! I agree

Liberals could be even more retarded and disrespectful by claiming for years that the President was born in Kenya.

Obama said so in his Bio, are you calling him a LAIR!

'LAIR'?

You Birthers can't even spell when you lie.

We are calling you a liar.

President Obama has never said he was born in Kenya.

In his own autobiography he said he was born in Hawaii- but Birthers can't be expected post facts when you can lie.
it was in his book. What's that in your hand?

It's grungy classless talks which fits right in with the grungy mentality of "I am owed something" liberals

Every Trump opposer resorts to classless emotions instead of classy thinking and acting

Dirt bags in the streets and on TV
Deserve harsh responses
Letterman would have been canned if he said anything nearly that sophomorically distasteful about Obama . And yes libs, even though you don't have any, Class Lives Matter

It's grungy classless talks which fits right in with the grungy mentality of "I am owed something" liberals

Every Trump opposer resorts to classless emotions instead of classy thinking and acting

Deserve harsh responses
Letterman would have been canned if he said anything nearly that sophomorically distasteful about Obama . And yes libs, even though you don't have any, Class Lives Matter

How much class does it take to think you're are entitled to grab women by the pussy because you are a star? Takes a very Classy guy to get caught saying that!

I think the Grabber in Chief should be on the DC sexual predator list!

Deserve harsh responses

How much class does it take to think you're are entitled to grab women by the pussy because you are a star? Takes a very Classy guy to get caught saying that!

It's the dumbest litmus test of all time. 80% of Anerican heterosexual males have said or do say the same thing. It's called guy talk, talk between guys about random, nameless females. We know you libs want men neutered, all turned into borderline eunuchs or homos

Only those governed by their emotions, and failing to make hay with their brains, can find offense and a lot of it I think is fake

Trying to make hay with an off hand snatch grab comment is another losing lib tactic

Deserve harsh responses

It's the dumbest litmus test of all time. 80% of Anerican heterosexual males have said or do say the same thing. It's called guy talk, talk between guys about random, nameless females. We know you libs want men neutered, all turned into borderline eunuchs or homos

Only those governed by their emotions, and failing to make hay with their brains, can find offense and a lot of it I think is fake

Trying to make hay with an off hand snatch grab comment is another losing lib tactic

Really? So when was the last time you bragged to someone that "...when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything"

When was the last time you heard one of your friends brag and say something like that?

Liberals could be even more retarded and disrespectful by claiming for years that the President was born in Kenya.

Obama said so in his Bio, are you calling him a LAIR!

'LAIR'?

You Birthers can't even spell when you lie.

We are calling you a liar.

President Obama has never said he was born in Kenya.

In his own autobiography he said he was born in Hawaii- but Birthers can't be expected post facts when you can lie.
Obama was a fucking nobody when the publishing house sent his "born in Kenya" bio around. All the info came from Obama who was either actually born in Kenya and should never have been President or lied about it and would never have gotten into college

Deserve harsh responses

Really? So when was the last time you bragged to someone that "...when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything"

When was the last time you heard one of your friends brag and say something like that?
I do not know where you operate from
Almost every day I will encounter a male who comments "check out the rack....feeding time mommy....would like to tap that...." On and on
Now there has been a lot of neutering proposed for heterosexual male guy talk but we will hold onto it thank you
Perhaps you too wear a helmet on your tricycle or are Betty Blind who thinks "my man would never say that"

What Trump said as a one time generality to one guy about nobody in particular and happened to be recorded is NOTHING compared to Colberts base and specific reference to POTUS with malicious pre planning to millions

Forum List

Back