Unprecedented Disrespect

34c.jpeg
91f.gif

Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To ...A Guide To Donald
It doesn't look like, in your home-movie, the treatment caused your pain to subside any...you're still 'screaming' in large letters. :p

Liberals could be even more retarded and disrespectful by claiming for years that the President was born in Kenya.
Obama said so in his Bio, are you calling him a LAIR!
Not to mention Hillary's team initiated that in 2008. Obama even said it best in 2008: "Hillary Clinton will SAY and DO anything to become President."

On the heels of Colbert's vulgar homophobic, profanity-laced assault on President Trump, Congresswoman Maxine Waters openly disrespected the sitting President.

Oh how quickly our contard friends forget the 8 years of contards disrespecting President Obama and filling the airwaves- and USMB with 'vulgar homophobic profanity laced assaults' on President Obama.

Oh wait- they haven't forgotten- they are just hypocrites.
If you were honest you would admit that no such attack on Obama as that launched by Colbert on Trump ever happened. If you were honest...

If you were honest you'd admit that Trump is just an asshole who knows he's being and asshole. You know I think he likes being an asshole.

Just for fun

If you were honest you'd admit that Trump is just an asshole who knows he's being and asshole. You know I think he likes being an asshole.Just for fun
Oh I readily admit it. In many opinions / aspects he is being an asshole and probably enjoys being an asshole. Unlike others, I have no rabid partisan attachment or misguided loyalty to any politician, so I have no problem being honest in moments like this.

Again, Trump was one of the TWO assholes the nation had to chose from to pick a President. He just wasn't the biggest, most criminal, least trusted asshole. That was Hillary.

The days of showing respect for the president are over. No matter who the president is. Somehow democrats believe that they will feel real good and pat each other on the back watching stephen colbert reruns. That will be the end of it. This is a war of words. For now. I wish antifa much success.

Now if we can only get foreign countries to get with the American insult program.

On the heels of Colbert's vulgar homophobic, profanity-laced assault on President Trump, Congresswoman Maxine Waters openly disrespected the sitting President.

"Trump is a ‘disgusting, poor excuse of a man"

Can you imagine if a WHITE female Congresswoman would have said such a thing about President Obama?! The outrage would have been swift and brutal. She would have been called a racist, and the All-In media would have been calling for her to step down from Congress.

Just yesterday Buzzfeed was openly joking about Trump being assassinated ("Somebody's going to assassinate him" followed by laughter).

The disgusting display is not Trump but the completely deranged, un-hinged, 'triggered' liberals who have removed their disguises and have revealed their true selves.

Maxine Waters has demonstrated she can't even tell the difference between CRIMEA and NORTH KOREA; yet she is an expert at one thing: Hate / Disrespect for the current President.

One of the amazing things is that after saying such despicable things like this about President Trump, in the next breath they demand that he work with them.

I got a message for you, Maxine:

:fu:

Maxine Waters tells pro-choice activists Trump is a ‘disgusting, poor excuse of a man’
Look at her face. She has a lot of nerve calling someone else disgusting.

Liberals could be even more retarded and disrespectful by claiming for years that the President was born in Kenya.

Obama said so in his Bio, are you calling him a LAIR!

'LAIR'?

You Birthers can't even spell when you lie.

We are calling you a liar.

President Obama has never said he was born in Kenya.

In his own autobiography he said he was born in Hawaii- but Birthers can't be expected post facts when you can lie.

Oh how quickly our contard friends forget the 8 years of contards disrespecting President Obama and filling the airwaves- and USMB with 'vulgar homophobic profanity laced assaults' on President Obama.

If you were honest you would admit that no such attack on Obama as that launched by Colbert on Trump ever happened. If you were honest...

If I were honest I would point out that those kinds of attacks and worse have been launched by posters here at USMB constantly for the last 8 years- hell you are participating in some of those threads now.

Oh wait- I am being honest- I think your problem is that you spend so much time lying that you can't recognize honesty when it slaps you in the face.

If I were honest I would point out that those kinds of attacks and worse have been launched by posters here at USMB constantly for the last 8 years- hell you are participating in some of those threads now.

Oh wait- I am being honest- I think your problem is that you spend so much time lying that you can't recognize honesty when it slaps you in the face.
You are correct but we don't have a megaphone to sway public opinion with our bullshit.

You are correct but we don't have a megaphone to sway public opinion with our bullshit.

Your megaphone is just smaller- the sentiment expressed by Colbert pales in comparison to the bullshit attacks virtually on Obama virtually every day here at USMB- hell even Trump has made worse attacks on Obama.

Your megaphone is just smaller- the sentiment expressed by Colbert pales in comparison to the bullshit attacks virtually on Obama virtually every day here at USMB- hell even Trump has made worse attacks on Obama.
My megaphone is nonexistent. Don't fool yourself. Our daily circle jerks here influence no one.

I am not participating in any such over-stepping, crossing the lines as has the rabidly partisan snowflakes like Colbert.

Calling for military coups and assassinations - what has been done by those upset Hillary has done - is unprecedented, over the top, 'cross-the-line' acts that should be rebuked no matter who does it.

IMO, the problem is that snowflakes such as your self spend so much time attempting to defend and justify indefensible acts from the left you have lost track of reality.

Launching into vile personal attacks while trying to claim giving access to highly classified information to a MAID is 'not a crime' - for example - is beyond ignorance and partisan. It is delusional, deranged - completely separated from reality.

Snowflakes who claim such garbage, for example, are the same ones who claim what Colbert said/did is perfectly acceptable and is the norm...because his target was a Republican. IF you were honest you would admit you would be going 'ape-shit had a Conservative publicly said about Obama what Colvert said about Trump. Again, IF you were honest....

Too funny, you speaking about honesty.

I am not participating in any such over-stepping, crossing the lines as has the rabidly partisan snowflakes like Colbert..

That is all you do.

Hell you even start threads attacking President Obama for daring to have a white girlfriend.
Here are some of your non-overstepping thread titles:
Proves What A Petulent Prick Obama Is...
Obama - Mass Murderer:
Obama Seditious Undermining
CIA Reveals Obama Is a 'Radical Islamist'
Terrorist Sympathizer Obama Remains Loyal To Terrorists
Obama is Gay - Dating Reggie Love...
BHO considered being gay. easy: Hillarious. But I can believe it.
Why did Obama/Barry Soetoro Pay $Millions to Seal ALL His Records?

Hell- you have started three threads to talk about claims that Barack Obama 'considered being gay'

Tell me what Colbert did that you haven't done?

And what about your posts?

It doesn't look like, in your home-movie, the treatment caused your pain to subside any...you're still 'screaming' in large letters. :p
Actually, he's copied a title of an article. But I totally get how you want to ignore the FACT that he proved you wrong and you want to desperately deflect to a complaint about size of a copied title of a link.

Forum List

Back