Unprecedented Disrespect

Obama was a fucking nobody when the publishing house sent his "born in Kenya" bio around. All the info came from Obama who was either actually born in Kenya and should never have been President or lied about it and would never have gotten into college

His bio also said he wrote the book Journeys in Black and White. Both are glaring errors from his promoter.

Obama was a fucking nobody when the publishing house sent his "born in Kenya" bio around. All the info came from Obama who was either actually born in Kenya and should never have been President or lied about it and would never have gotten into college

His bio also said he wrote the book Journeys in Black and White. Both are glaring errors from his promoter.

LOL- i had never really thought about that.....yeah- they left that error uncorrected for years also.

LOL- i had never really thought about that.....yeah- they left that error uncorrected for years also.

You would think in a publication about authors, they would at least get the name of the book they're promoting right.

It's grungy classless talks which fits right in with the grungy mentality of "I am owed something" liberals

Every Trump opposer resorts to classless emotions instead of classy thinking and acting

Dirt bags in the streets and on TV
Deserve harsh responses
Letterman would have been canned if he said anything nearly that sophomorically distasteful about Obama . And yes libs, even though you don't have any, Class Lives Matter

How much class does it take to think you're are entitled to grab women by the pussy because you are a star? Takes a very Classy guy to get caught saying that!

I think the Grabber in Chief should be on the DC sexual predator list!
It's the dumbest litmus test of all time. 80% of Anerican heterosexual males have said or do say the same thing. It's called guy talk, talk between guys about random, nameless females. We know you libs want men neutered, all turned into borderline eunuchs or homos

LOL- one moment you are saying that talking like that is 'grungy classless' and then you are excusing it.

You are a Trumpster.
How you figure?

Liberals could be even more retarded and disrespectful by claiming for years that the President was born in Kenya.

Obama said so in his Bio, are you calling him a LAIR!

'LAIR'?

You Birthers can't even spell when you lie.

We are calling you a liar.

President Obama has never said he was born in Kenya.

In his own autobiography he said he was born in Hawaii- but Birthers can't be expected post facts when you can lie.

Well that is a nice fantasy that you have created in your head Frankie.

But as you know- Barack Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

The only one we know for certain is lying- is you.

I'm just reading what Obama wrote, are you calling him a liar?

Liberals could be even more retarded and disrespectful by claiming for years that the President was born in Kenya.

'LAIR'?

You Birthers can't even spell when you lie.

We are calling you a liar.

President Obama has never said he was born in Kenya.

In his own autobiography he said he was born in Hawaii- but Birthers can't be expected post facts when you can lie.
it was in his book. What's that in your hand?

Yep- it was in his own book- that he was born in Hawaii.
Kenya, we know

Obama even said it best in 2008: "Hillary Clinton will SAY and DO anything to become President."

Hearing that quote, for the first time in my life I am proud of President Obama.

By the way, michelle's statement implied that there was nothing to be proud of during bill clinton's administration.

On the heels of Colbert's vulgar homophobic, profanity-laced assault on President Trump, Congresswoman Maxine Waters openly disrespected the sitting President.

Oh how quickly our contard friends forget the 8 years of contards disrespecting President Obama and filling the airwaves- and USMB with 'vulgar homophobic profanity laced assaults' on President Obama.

Oh wait- they haven't forgotten- they are just hypocrites.
If you were honest you would admit that no such attack on Obama as that launched by Colbert on Trump ever happened. If you were honest...

If you were honest you'd admit that Trump is just an asshole who knows he's being an asshole. You know I think he likes being an asshole.

Just for fun

Puffed and Draggin'

Americans love it when The Donald intentionally provokes Snowflakes to flurry furiously.

It's grungy classless talks which fits right in with the grungy mentality of "I am owed something" liberals

Every Trump opposer resorts to classless emotions instead of classy thinking and acting

Deserve harsh responses
Letterman would have been canned if he said anything nearly that sophomorically distasteful about Obama . And yes libs, even though you don't have any, Class Lives Matter

How much class does it take to think you're are entitled to grab women by the pussy because you are a star? Takes a very Classy guy to get caught saying that!

It's the dumbest litmus test of all time. 80% of Anerican heterosexual males have said or do say the same thing. It's called guy talk, talk between guys about random, nameless females. We know you libs want men neutered, all turned into borderline eunuchs or homos

Only those governed by their emotions, and failing to make hay with their brains, can find offense and a lot of it I think is fake

Trying to make hay with an off hand snatch grab comment is another losing lib tactic

Really? So when was the last time you bragged to someone that "...when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything"

When was the last time you heard one of your friends brag and say something like that?
I do not know where you operate from
Almost every day I will encounter a male who comments "check out the rack....feeding time mommy....would like to tap that...." On and on
Now there has been a lot of neutering proposed for heterosexual male guy talk but we will hold onto it thank you
Perhaps you too wear a helmet on your tricycle or are Betty Blind who thinks "my man would never say that"

What Trump said as a one time generality to one guy about nobody in particular and happened to be recorded is NOTHING compared to Colberts base and specific reference to POTUS with malicious pre planning to millions
Recharging the Battery

Actually, all ogling is to build up the sperm count for sex or masturbation. Otherwise, girlwatching is pointless and frustrating. When a friend was in Spain, he said the women were so beautiful that he was banging his wife 3 or 4 times a day they got him so horny. What if he had watched the señoritas on purpose just to get prepped for heavy sex with his wife?

Yeppers, questioning his birthplace that he obviously promoted is exactly the same as talk of assignation. You nailed it.

I won't even bother reading the victimhood of hypocrites who thought nothing of giving Mass Disrespect to a fairly popular president; still is and it's killing losers on the "right!" they have to persecute any Democratic president to deflect their own inadequacies! Obama kept his poise and didn't lower himself into the sewer where Republicans not only disrespected him, they disrespected the office so the bar has been "so lowered" due to the disgusting behavior or Trump! Not sure there will be any standards from now on! Why should anyone respect "orange face?" He doesn't respect anyone or anything! Screw him and the horse he rode in on! :9: :anj_stfu:
Hi, Ho, Silverflake

Get off your own high horse. It makes your ass look too big.

What was homophobic about what Colbert said?

Nothing! Trump has been suckin' Putin off for years; giving him props and was ready to drop sanctions we imposed due to incursions into The Ukraine! :beer: :eusa_clap: :fu:
Don't Cosset the Cossacks

Ukraine didn't fight for its freedom, so it has no right to exist. Like its flag, it's blue because it is yellow.

Deserve harsh responses

Only those governed by their emotions, and failing to make hay with their brains, can find offense and a lot of it I think is fake

Trying to make hay with an off hand snatch grab comment is another losing lib tactic

Really? So when was the last time you bragged to someone that "...when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything"

When was the last time you heard one of your friends brag and say something like that?
Almost every day I will encounter a male who comments "check out the rack....feeding time mommy....would like to tap that...." On and on
Now there has been a lot of neutering proposed for heterosexual male guy talk but we will hold onto it thank you
Perhaps you too wear a helmet on your tricycle or are Betty Blind who thinks "my man would never say that"

What Trump said as a one time generality to one guy about nobody in particular and happened to be recorded is NOTHING compared to Colberts base and specific reference to POTUS with malicious pre planning to millions

Well of course regular guys fantasize about women and talk trash about what they'd like to do (and visa versa), but the Gumpster, caught on tape, was bragging about what he has done. Not only that but he also told us why he feels he is entitled to grab and go. He is a POS and should expect no respect from anyone.

Deserve harsh responses

Well of course regular guys fantasize about women and talk trash about what they'd like to do (and visa versa), but the Gumpster, caught on tape, was bragging about what he has done. Not only that but he also told us why he feels he is entitled to grab and go. He is a POS and should expect no respect from anyone.
yeah so fk his constitutional right to privacy right?

He deserves a private cell because everybody know what happens to sexual predators in the general population.

He deserves a private cell because everybody know what happens to sexual predators in the general population.
so nothing eh? who'd have figured that from you? :desk::desk:

Forum List

Back