🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

unrest during trump disastrous administration, response; gestapo tactics

The deranged ones are the people denying how bad of shape the country is in. HUGE debt, bailouts, recession, riots, closings....
Our beloved Pres.Trump is making the correct decisions for the country.
We are truly blessed to have him as our ruler. ... :thup:

The deranged ones are the people denying how bad of shape the country is in. HUGE debt, bailouts, recession, riots, closings....
Our beloved Pres.Trump is making the correct decisions for the country.
We are truly blessed to have him as our ruler. ... :thup:

Under Barack/Biden there were no riots, no recession, steady decreasing unemployment, masterful management of two pandemics; H1N1 just 12k deaths, Ebola full containment ZERO deaths...

Under the pussygrabber:worst recession in 100 years, worst unemployment in record, worst management of pandemia in world with around 150,000 dead and counting, and guys, this is hard to do, we have the best health system in world, uncontrolled riots, now sending troops to invade our own country. Jeb Bush was right saying "it will be chaotic"...

1595784270989.png

Due to the total failure from the current administration, our country is experiencing social unrest not seen since the 60's. There is significant frustration do to racial inequality, promoted end emboldened by Donald Trump, and the complete mismanagement of the current pandemic causing the worst economy in 100 years and the worst outbreak in the world by far. The insane and not unexpected response by the administration is to oppress our citizens and militarize our streets using gestapo tactics. The ineptitude from the moron in chief is such that he believes that this will have positive political implications for him.

View attachment 367145
the left/blacks/dems are exactly like the nazis.....I've linked the many reasons why many times on USMB
98bQChk.png
..I agree--the left always deny they are exactly like nazis
Mattis compared Trump to nazis.
Trump's campaign using nazi concentration camp symbol.
Looks like you're projecting.
don't try to debate me on WW2 history /etc--I'm an expert on it
I have followed many of your history posts and comments and don't contest you are a WWII history buff. History writings must be taken in context however and are often loaded with subjective opinions and analysis.
Somewhat recently I have begun viewing videos of interviews (usually years old) of soldiers and especially airmen such as bomber pilots and fighter pilots used for strafing describing missions and battles. First-hand accounts can change one's opinion and kind of discredit book-written histories.

If Trump is reelected the chances of both your parent's and children's survival are greatly reduced. Yours is a ? also.

Mark my words kid, soon you and people like you will will be calling for those who dare disagree with you to be arrested.

Due to the total failure from the current administration, our country is experiencing social unrest not seen since the 60's. There is significant frustration do to racial inequality, promoted end emboldened by Donald Trump, and the complete mismanagement of the current pandemic causing the worst economy in 100 years and the worst outbreak in the world by far. The insane and not unexpected response by the administration is to oppress our citizens and militarize our streets using gestapo tactics. The ineptitude from the moron in chief is such that he believes that this will have positive political implications for him.

View attachment 367145
the left/blacks/dems are exactly like the nazis.....I've linked the many reasons why many times on USMB
98bQChk.png
..I agree--the left always deny they are exactly like nazis
Mattis compared Trump to nazis.
Trump's campaign using nazi concentration camp symbol.
Looks like you're projecting.
don't try to debate me on WW2 history /etc--I'm an expert on it
I have followed many of your history posts and comments and don't contest you are a WWII history buff. History writings must be taken in context however and are often loaded with subjective opinions and analysis.
Somewhat recently I have begun viewing videos of interviews (usually years old) of soldiers and especially airmen such as bomber pilots and fighter pilots used for strafing describing missions and battles. First-hand accounts can change one's opinion and kind of discredit book-written histories.
ok....................???!!!

View attachment 367145

First to understand how PROGS "work" we must first soak in this Blue Tsunami drawing someone made. The image has more importance than the actual message, that's just how PROGS 'think". Now I'll proceed to destroy the OP, I haven't even read his points yet. My responses are in bold to differentiate between wanna' be and is.

Due to the total failure from the current administration, our country is experiencing social unrest not seen since the 60's. How do you people like the way PROGS rip everything down only to project their filth on Trump? If I'm wrong explain why.

There is significant frustration do to racial inequality, promoted end emboldened by Donald Trump:
Same as above. THEY TURNED GEORGE FLOYD INTO A QUEST FOR RACISM, YET IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT.

and the complete mismanagement of the current pandemic In what way? You don't even know how our govt. works idiot. Is Trump the reason why Europe's mortality rate is so high? Is Trump the reason you were raised so poorly?

causing the worst economy in 100 years and the worst outbreak in the world by far. Interesting, Trump is reason for the economy and outbreak, WAY TO GO TRUMP. You don't even understand numbers, how can you say we have the worst outbreak by far? Speak of numbers, Trump's economic recovery rates are the best in our history, yet you blame him for an economy that was the direct result of COVID. I'm positive this makes you intellectually dishonest.

The insane and not unexpected response by the administration is to oppress our citizens and militarize our streets using gestapo tactics. Oh look, back to square one. How do you people like the way PROGS rip everything down only to project their filth on Trump? If I'm wrong explain why.

The ineptitude from the moron in chief is such that he believes that this will have positive political implications for him. You mind bookmarking this thread so you can bump it following Trump's victory in November?

President Trump stands for America.

Leftists stand for Burn, Loot and Murder.

If Trump is reelected the chances of both your parent's and children's survival are greatly reduced. Yours is a ? also.

Mark my words kid, soon you and people like you will will be calling for those who dare disagree with you to be arrested.

The survival of America is greatly increased if president Trump is re-elected.

The people who oppose Trump are currently rioting, looting and murdering. When president Trump stops the murdering, they claim he is a dictator. They are in full derangement mode.

View attachment 367145

First to understand how PROGS "work" we must first soak in this Blue Tsunami drawing someone made. The image has more importance than the actual message, that's just how PROGS 'think". Now I'll proceed to destroy the OP, I haven't even read his points yet. My responses are in bold to differentiate between wanna' be and is.

Due to the total failure from the current administration, our country is experiencing social unrest not seen since the 60's. How do you people like the way PROGS rip everything down only to project their filth on Trump? If I'm wrong explain why.

There is significant frustration do to racial inequality, promoted end emboldened by Donald Trump:
Same as above. THEY TURNED GEORGE FLOYD INTO A QUEST FOR RACISM, YET IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT.

and the complete mismanagement of the current pandemic In what way? You don't even know how our govt. works idiot. Is Trump the reason why Europe's mortality rate is so high? Is Trump the reason you were raised so poorly?

causing the worst economy in 100 years and the worst outbreak in the world by far. Interesting, Trump is reason for the economy and outbreak, WAY TO GO TRUMP. You don't even understand numbers, how can you say we have the worst outbreak by far? Speak of numbers, Trump's economic recovery rates are the best in our history, yet you blame him for an economy that was the direct result of COVID. I'm positive this makes you intellectually dishonest.

The insane and not unexpected response by the administration is to oppress our citizens and militarize our streets using gestapo tactics. Oh look, back to square one. How do you people like the way PROGS rip everything down only to project their filth on Trump? If I'm wrong explain why.

The ineptitude from the moron in chief is such that he believes that this will have positive political implications for him. You mind bookmarking this thread so you can bump it following Trump's victory in November?

How can your deplorable borderline intelligence explain that america has less than 5% of the world population and yet we have 24% of all covid's deaths, all in a country with the best medical system in the world. I guess the strategy of calling it a "hoax" that "will disappear like a miracle" did not work too well. Because of the pussygrabber, we are the laughing stock of the world...

1595791882089.png

The survival of America is greatly increased if president Trump is re-elected.

The people who oppose Trump are currently rioting, looting and murdering. When president Trump stops the murdering, they claim he is a dictator. They are in full derangement mode.
According to AP-NORC poll, 8 out of 10 americans think the country is headed in the wrong direction. So 80% of the country is rioting and looting.

A Reuters/Ipsos poll last week found that nearly three-quarters of Americans (73%) support the current peaceful protests, while 79% feel that "property damage ultimately undermines the cause of the demonstrators."

sounds like a threat.

i would rather have a fight with you, if you are that type of person, and you obviously are,

than let you rule the land where me and my child live.

your choice, commie.

and by fight, i mean as much of fight as you choose.
COVID-19 is the enemy you moron and your mentally ill leader has lost and continues to lose our nation's fight against COVID-19.
People who brag and boast about fighting are rarely real fighters. No one is afraid of you.

epidemics happen. they are normal. we had a good period where medical science got a good jump on them, and we forgot that.

this thread is about the break down of order in our society. your side is causing it,and whining that our side is fighting back.

your attempt to change the subject is dismissed. you are on the wrong side, and playing rhetorical games won't change that.
We are in a war against a global pandemic. America unites when we go to war. Trump is dividing us for his own selfish political purposes. We will never win our war with COVID-19 with Doofus Don in charge.

we are not in a war against a disease.

we were divided before Trump ran for office. it just looks worse now, because you people choose to not respect an election you lost nor the peaceful transfer of power afterwards.

this is you, trying to disrupt our democracy. and succeeding.

Trump is mostly irrelevant to this process except for his lack of concern for your antics, which is very upsetting to you people, because you are not used to being treated with the contempt you deserve.

sounds like a threat.

i would rather have a fight with you, if you are that type of person, and you obviously are,

your choice, commie.

COVID-19 is the enemy you moron and your mentally ill leader has lost and continues to lose our nation's fight against COVID-19.
People who brag and boast about fighting are rarely real fighters. No one is afraid of you.

epidemics happen. they are normal. we had a good period where medical science got a good jump on them, and we forgot that.

this thread is about the break down of order in our society. your side is causing it,and whining that our side is fighting back.

your attempt to change the subject is dismissed. you are on the wrong side, and playing rhetorical games won't change that.
We are in a war against a global pandemic. America unites when we go to war. Trump is dividing us for his own selfish political purposes. We will never win our war with COVID-19 with Doofus Don in charge.

we were divided before Trump ran for office. it just looks worse now, because you people choose to not respect an election you lost nor the peaceful transfer of power afterwards.

Trump is mostly irrelevant to this process except for his lack of concern for your antics, which is very upsetting to you people, because you are not used to being treated with the contempt you deserve.
You are talking gibberish and canned talking points. Trump is making one mistake after another and making everything worse. He has no wisdom and no experience governing and a majority of Americans agree with that analysis.

sounds like a threat.

your choice, commie.

You are talking gibberish and canned talking points. Trump is making one mistake after another and making everything worse. He has no wisdom and no experience governing and a majority of Americans agree with that analysis.

you claimed that trump divided us. i pointed out, correctly, that we were divided before trump became an issue.

you call that gibberish? are you seriously claiming you don't understand that?

or are you just a filthy liar?

sounds like a threat.

your choice, commie.

you claimed that trump divided us. i pointed out, correctly, that we were divided before trump became an issue.

America has always been divided when it comes to social and political issues. Normally and historically Americans unite in crises. Trump is purposely dividing Americans as a twisted campaign strategy. Only his shrinking base is falling for his con.

sounds like a threat.

your choice, commie.

America has always been divided when it comes to social and political issues. Normally and historically Americans unite in crises. Trump is purposely dividing Americans as a twisted campaign strategy. Only his shrinking base is falling for his con.

it was your people's hysterical refusal to accept the results of the last election, that has and still is dividing us.

and now you whine that, as a society we are still divided when confronted with a threat we need to untie to deal with?

maybe you should have considered that, before YOU DIVIDED US!!!!!

sounds like a threat.

your choice, commie.

Uniting in a Crisis requires the people out of power to forget that and side with those in power.

Your side can't do that because the Construct of Trump you have created puts him in the 9th Circle of Hell, frozen alongside Lucifer.

sounds like a threat.

your choice, commie.

it was your people's hysterical refusal to accept the results of the last election, that has and still is dividing us.

and now you whine that, as a society we are still divided when confronted with a threat we need to untie to deal with?

More bullshyt propaganda. Trump was accepted as winning the Presidency. Nothing in our Constitution or history requires or even suggests Americans must unite under or even respect an elected President or his policies and proposals. Our Constitution allows and even promotes contesting government authority.

sounds like a threat.

your choice, commie.

More bullshyt propaganda. Trump was accepted as winning the Presidency. Nothing in our Constitution or history requires or even suggests Americans must unite under or even respect an elected President or his policies and proposals. Our Constitution allows and even promotes contesting government authority.

you don't get to cry "resist" and then have political operatives break the law to get a false warrant, which is then used to launch a political impeachment that was a defacto coup attempt,

and then claim that you "accepted" the election.

don't be silly. don't insult the intelligence of the readers with such a stupid lie.

my point stands. your side choose to be divisive.

you divided us, and set the tone with your hysterical panic mongering and lying and violence.

you have mobs in the streets attacking federal buildings while dem mayors order the cops to stand down.

you did this. this is on you.

nothing trump could have done, would have sated you people. even if he resigned, you would then keep it up against pence, and you know it.

hey, what about the next crisis? if trump wins, you gong to try to talk down your riled up lib buddies so that you can build a working relationship with him for the next 4 years?

or you going to join in the rage and panic mongering?

President Trump stands for America.

Leftists stand for Burn, Loot and Murder.

Wrong, pussygrabber stands with Russia, even allows our troops to be killed by them without repercussions, we need to protest such indignities...

1595886572893.png

View attachment 367145
Perhaps you filth should stand down then.

Forum List

Back