Unsealed Doc Reveals Biden FBI Authorized the Use of Deadly Force During Mar-a-Lago Raid – Armed Agents Prepared to Confront Trump

The right wing media has been completely out of their minds with this non-story.

And the conservative audience is eating it up without questioning it.

We are witnessing a delusion being born.
I guess conservatives are learning how to play the game

When the audio comes out lib loons will swear we are hearing it wrong, take it out of context, it’s been edited, conspiracy
Oh.

My.

God.

Dude! I have just found a leaked video of the moments outside Mar-A-Lago right before the plain-clothed unidentifiable assassins went in! Check it out!

So basically biden was ordering a hit on the former presiden but used veiled speech to hide his true intent
Whadda piece of work.

in addition to secret service loyal to trump, as opposed to their oaths, trump has private security and a crazed armed cult following.

the rules of engagement at mar a lago MUST have been the same as ruby ridge or waco or we may have lost several good agents while recovering the stolen documents.

This shows how corrupt the media and government is
Now they maintain they “knew” he was not there yet are armed to the max like they anticipate armed encounter.
It was a murder mission and Trump avoided it
We are dealing with very very ill and devious Dems
No one in the FBI was armed to the max. That is FAKE NEWS...FAKE PICTURES, FAKE TWEETS!!!

Oh sure, ‘according to some anonymous figure’…. You’ll have to do better than that…

You’ll just swallow anything State media feeds you, won’t you?
I heard that the FBI brought a pair of Stormy's panties along with them in case they had to lure Trump out of MAL.

They'll stop at nothing!

Same here. They've even changed my mind on the process of fixing this mess.

It's clear to me now that many (on both ends) just aren't going to take part in that. The rest of us will have to work around them.

And yeah, an internet message board won't produce any "healing". This is for observation and analysis only.
I began to seriously despair for the future of the GOP around 2006. That is when I stopped voting for President, though I continued to vote on local measures and down ballot candidates.

I kept holding onto hope the GOP would turn itself around and return to the conservative principles it claimed to believe in.

I held on, and held on.

Then, Trump came along and was elected. That is when I finally lost all hope and quit the party and registered as an Independent.

No matter how much longer Trump manages to live and breathe, he will never be a Republican longer than I was. That is a physical impossibility given his age.

I see no sign of the GOP pulling out of its death spiral. In fact, it is getting worse. I call it the Jacobinization of the conservative movement. And it both saddens and frightens me.

Could you guys act like adults and stop trying to blame everyone else for your own behavior?
When it comes to real survival, you guys will wilt and die. You depend on the violent of your own and the mentally deranged to look macho in your riots/insurrections.

I began to seriously despair for the future of the GOP around 2006. That is when I stopped voting for President, though I continued to vote on local measures and down ballot candidates.

I kept holding onto hope the GOP would turn itself around and return to the conservative principles it claimed to believe in.

I held on, and held on.

Then, Trump came along and was elected. That is when I finally lost all hope and quit the party and registered as an Independent.

No matter how much longer Trump manages to live and breathe, he will never be a Republican longer than I was. That is a physical impossibility given his age.

I see no sign of the GOP pulling out of its death spiral. In fact, it is getting worse. I call it the Jacobinization of the conservative movement. And it both saddens and frightens me.
At the moment, it seems that the two most likely outcomes are either (a) they succeed in creating an unconstitutional, authoritarian political structure, or (b) they fuck this up and we go careening to the Left. They've gone pure binary, pure caveman.

Neither outcome is a good one.

Forum List

Back