Unstable Genius Trump Threatens To Hold Breath, Turn Blue

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Trump threatens to close 'Southern Border entirely' if Dems don't fund wall

President Trump on Friday threatened to "close the Southern Border entirely" if Democrats do not agree to provide money to "finish" building a wall on the Mexican border.

trump-finger-gun-700x330.jpg

Mod Note: g5000 -- EVERY OP needs personal content in it. There are good reasons for this rule. Subsequent non-compliant OPs will be closed and/or warned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I'm all for cutting aid to Central American countries, all other countries for that fact, but we should be doing that anyway with or without the wall.

Well, I'm all for cutting aid to Central American countries, all other countries for that fact, but we should be doing that anyway with or without the wall.

Off topic.

No, it isn't. He specifically mentioned cutting foreign aid to Central American countries if he didn't get his way.

You can leave the moderating to us, thanks.

Much of our aid is for drug interdiction and economic development.

If Central America can develop economically, that would remove the incentive to come here to survive.

An ounce of prevention saves a pound of cure.

Trump threatens to close border, terminate trade deals, cut aid unless wall is funded

President Trump warned Friday that if Democrats do not agree to his demands to fund a wall on the southern border, he will “close the Southern border entirely” and cut aid to Central American countries -- while pulling back on trade with Mexico.

And he will even cut off ties to Putin if this keeps up!

Russia russia russia russia boogeymen everywhere at every turn. You guys are really special.

Trump threatens to close border, terminate trade deals, cut aid unless wall is funded

President Trump warned Friday that if Democrats do not agree to his demands to fund a wall on the southern border, he will “close the Southern border entirely” and cut aid to Central American countries -- while pulling back on trade with Mexico.

Russia russia russia russia boogeymen everywhere at every turn. You guys are really special.
I'm sorry to hear you have no sense of humor. Not surprised, though.

If Central America can develop economically, that would remove the incentive to come here to survive.

I understand your point, but I don't see anything in the Constitution giving our government the power to use our tax dollars to develop other nations. Furthermore, with our $21 trillion debt, which credit card are we putting all of this aid on? We've been giving aid to the third world for a few generations now and most of these countries are still third world. If foreign aid actually worked, Africa would be a thriving paradise right now.

I understand your point, but I don't see anything in the Constitution giving our government the power to use our tax dollars to develop other nations. Furthermore, with our $21 trillion debt, which credit card are we putting all of this aid on? We've been giving aid to the third world for a few generations now and most of these countries are still third world. If foreign aid actually worked, Africa would be a thriving paradise right now.
The vast majority of "foreign aid" actually benefited American companies and American consumers.

You really don't know this?

The vast majority of "foreign aid" actually benefited American companies and American consumers.

You really don't know this?
Benefitted the Ruling Class.

It's almost Mueller Time! Rudy is now asserting that a crime is not really a crime....if the president does it....DESPERATION SETTING IN!

Forum List

Back