Unstable Genius Trump Threatens To Hold Breath, Turn Blue

Well, I'm all for cutting aid to Central American countries, all other countries for that fact, but we should be doing that anyway with or without the wall.

I agree. That money could pay for the wall.
Horseshit. People always ASSUME we give a lot of money in foreign aid.

We give less than $200 million in foreign aid to Central America. That's not even enough to feed our morbidly obese emperor for more than a week.

Trump threatens to close 'Southern Border entirely' if Dems don't fund wall

President Trump on Friday threatened to "close the Southern Border entirely" if Democrats do not agree to provide money to "finish" building a wall on the Mexican border.

trump-finger-gun-700x330.jpg

Its actually a smart move to get things moving. The Mexican economy depends on Americans driving south across the border to patronize the bordellos, donkey shows and taco stands south of the border.

The Mexicans will be pressuring Chuck and Nancy to do the right thing

Their economy also depends on the millions the illegals send back to Mexico.

That a big part of their economy and why they do nothing to keep their people from crossing the border illegally.

Well, I'm all for cutting aid to Central American countries, all other countries for that fact, but we should be doing that anyway with or without the wall.

I suggest you read "Fear" and see that what Woodward wrote about Mattis and his interactions with Trump is reflected in Mattis's resignation letter.
The post-WW2 pacts formed with European countries, South Korea, etc. and to have our troops there are "... to prevent World War Three."

Another TDS sufferer who turned into a neo-con overnight as soon as Trump rejected the neo-con military policy.

I suggest you read "Fear" and see that what Woodward wrote about Mattis and his interactions with Trump is reflected in Mattis's resignation letter.
The post-WW2 pacts formed with European countries, South Korea, etc. and to have our troops there are "... to prevent World War Three."

Another TDS sufferer who turned into a neo-con overnight as soon as Trump rejected the neo-con military policy.
Trump actually reverted back to the same old cut and run Democrat he has always been.

"Declare victory and leave!"

Trump actually reverted back to the same old cut and run Democrat he has always been.

I don't care the reason. Like Iraq, we had no business in Syria to begin with.

As I said before he was sworn in, Trump would lead you pseudocons into the far left cave.

Mission accomplished.

As I said before he was sworn in, Trump would lead you pseudocons into the far left cave.

Mission accomplished.

I voted for Gary Johnson

Trump threatens to close border, terminate trade deals, cut aid unless wall is funded

President Trump warned Friday that if Democrats do not agree to his demands to fund a wall on the southern border, he will “close the Southern border entirely” and cut aid to Central American countries -- while pulling back on trade with Mexico.

And he will even cut off ties to Putin if this keeps up!

Russia russia russia russia boogeymen everywhere at every turn. You guys are really special.

Russian ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mission accomplished.

I voted for Gary Johnson

Much of our aid is for drug interdiction and economic development.

If Central America can develop economically, that would remove the incentive to come here to survive.

An ounce of prevention saves a pound of cure.

I understand your point, but I don't see anything in the Constitution giving our government the power to use our tax dollars to develop other nations. Furthermore, with our $21 trillion debt, which credit card are we putting all of this aid on? We've been giving aid to the third world for a few generations now and most of these countries are still third world. If foreign aid actually worked, Africa would be a thriving paradise right now.

My late father-in-law worked for a local welding supply store in Houston. The parent company was owned by a group who also owned one of the largest nitrogen companies in the nation. I remember his telling us one time that they were selling something like $32M of liquid nitrogen to a company that had a plant over in Africa; I think it was Nigeria. Anyway, the sale was contingent on Washington allowing the sale. It was approved and the sale allowed my father-in-law’s company to expand. They started selling carbonizers (sp?). The items that puts carbonation into the fountain drink dispensers they use at restaurants and skating rinks and such in the cafeterias. Soon, the carbonizer business was just about the same size as the propane business.

The plant was owned by Chevron as I recall. Chevron likely wouldn’t be in business over there if the nation was more closely aligned with Russia or China. Maybe; maybe not. You never know the road not taken. The point is that foreign aid isn’t for the foreign countries (not always anyway)…its for the businesses in the US. The company he worked for and it’s owners (especially the fucking pricks who owned the business and their partners) expanded greatly because at one time we invested in Nigeria.

Exactly right. Foreign aid is a strategic investment meant to maintain American influence and to keep malignant influences out.

Small minds can't grasp such things.

simpleton ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the government doesnt work that way.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Well it should.

Simpleton.

YAAWWWNNNNNNNNN

typical RW'r - standing on the corner begging for spare change.

We give less than $200 million in foreign aid to Central America. That's not even enough to feed our morbidly obese emperor for more than a week.

That covers about three golf vacations at a Trump property.

simpleton ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the government doesnt work that way.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Well it should.

Simpleton.

YAAWWWNNNNNNNNN

typical RW'r - standing on the corner begging for spare change.

I'll try to stay off your corner.

It's a shame Trump isn't half negro. The right could accuse the Democrats of being racist for opposing Trump's agenda.

That covers about three golf vacations at a Trump property.

those private donations to build a wall will magically find the way to Trump after he leaves office in 2020.

SUCKERS

Hmm...$200 million. Is that a number from 1975?

Forum List

Back