Unsustainable: Job Losses Now up to 26 Million

We have now erased ALL jobs gained since the end of the Great Recession. In little over one month. You're done for Endless Quarantine Karens. Done for. America won't stand for this.

Jobless claim filings continued at a historically unprecedented pace last week with 4.4 million new signups for unemployment insurance, bringing the total of the past five weeks to 26.4 million, the Labor Department said Thursday.

The total represented a decline of 810,000 from previous weeks, but the five-week sum has now surpassed all of the job gains since the financial crisis.

Beter vote trump out because he is backing it then. lol. Remind me who is in charge right now, oh ya Donald Trump.
The media is in charge. They have always been the ones in charge. They just need to gin up enough outrage that they can control any President; just like a puppet on their strings.

Is the media responsible for the low unemployment and high stock market that we had until this year?

We have now erased ALL jobs gained since the end of the Great Recession. In little over one month. You're done for Endless Quarantine Karens. Done for. America won't stand for this.

Jobless claim filings continued at a historically unprecedented pace last week with 4.4 million new signups for unemployment insurance, bringing the total of the past five weeks to 26.4 million, the Labor Department said Thursday.

The total represented a decline of 810,000 from previous weeks, but the five-week sum has now surpassed all of the job gains since the financial crisis.

Beter vote trump out because he is backing it then. lol. Remind me who is in charge right now, oh ya Donald Trump.
The media is in charge. They have always been the ones in charge. They just need to gin up enough outrage that they can control any President; just like a puppet on their strings.

Is the media responsible for the low unemployment and high stock market that we had until this year?
yep, ran on the shirt tales of a good economy only took him three years to destroy it,

1587992460187.png

Good, you are an idiot, and an absentee minded idiot at that. What a stupid ass, you are just as dumb as those wing nuts that believe every word Trump says.

Uh, I know what I heard about Covid-19 back in December, and the discussions we had about it back then. (You know, when you guys claimed it was no big deal and was a Democratic Hoax.)

Now you are all trying to claim Trump couldn't POSSIBLY have known this was going to be a problem. Who would have guessed.

I never said anything about Trump other than you remind me of people that will believe anything thing that Trumps says if it fits their agenda.

December 31st is the first date that The World Health Organisation mentioned a “pneumonia from an unknown source”. The first death was in China on January 11th.

The CDC on January 21st, announced the first US Citizen known person to have what was then call Novel Coronavirus.

Now you claim people were calling it a hoax back in December and I couldn’t find a thread about it, so you go ahead and prove their was a thread on it and people were calling it a hoax in December.

Good, you are an idiot, and an absentee minded idiot at that. What a stupid ass, you are just as dumb as those wing nuts that believe every word Trump says.

Uh, I know what I heard about Covid-19 back in December, and the discussions we had about it back then. (You know, when you guys claimed it was no big deal and was a Democratic Hoax.)

Now you are all trying to claim Trump couldn't POSSIBLY have known this was going to be a problem. Who would have guessed.

First article on the virus on this board:

Here is WHO's first using the name Novel Coronavirus:

The Novel Coronavirus which was the newest Coronavirus was latter named as Covid-19 on February 11, 2020 by WHO.
FTA: WHO announced “COVID-19” as the name of this new disease on 11 February 2020, following guidelines previously developed with the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) and the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).

Again you are suffering a senior moment. We were NEVER discussing Covid-19 or the Coronavirus in December. Let me know when you get your memory back.

Last edited:
"Another 4.4" already trending on Twitter.

You lost, Leftists. You lost again. And don't @ me with how this is not political, you were only ever concerned about people's lives. Please. The party of late-term abortions is NEVER concerned about people's lives, or livelihoods, only power.

And you track from division pimp to abortion. Nice segue.

The country is shut down because your savior decided it was more important to hold his ginned up pep rallies. If he pays attention to his actual job, maybe none of this is necessary. But you just won't hold him accountable.
If you're going to give him credit for job gains that started in the Obama era, you have to give him the blame for the job losses on his watch.
Wait a minute. You idiots have been screaming from the rooftops that these things are the decision of the STATES. That means that it’s the states (especially those blue states) that made the choices to shut down that get to take the blame.

No. States rights have traditionally been the argument of the right wing...until this pandemic. Then, magically, it was the states that shut everything down when their lord and master said it was unecessary. Which is true. But it was only necessary because the poser-in-chief wouldn't get off his large, golfing posterior and act. Therefore, it was up to the governors, mayors, and business leaders to step in and make the tough decisions. And now you covidiots want to see everything start back up again prematurely and you're back to screaming for states rights to operate. Well, which is it? Do the states have the right to decide when to shut down and start up? Or not?
No, no, no. YOU morons have been crying about the states deciding when to open, not Trump. Gee, it’s your asshat DIM governors getting protested and revealed as dictators and wannabe kings. Pathetic deflection attempt.

And another idiot.

Those hesitating to open up comprise governors of both parties.
And the dishonest village idiot is heard from.

Really...are you claiming thereare no red state governors holding back? If so, you are not only a liar, but an idiot.
Here is another fact for an ignorant dishonest Obozo shill like you you uneducated dipshit. EVERY state with major problems here ( like number of deaths person 100,000 residents) is run by a DIM. Now you can go STFU.

I wish Trump had managed this crisis better. Our economy will take many years to recover.
Can you please run for President?
Please?
Why are you worried?
You're a trillionaire partying on your yacht

You have something rattling around that head of yours. Not sure what it is. But it is telling you that I own a large boat. You should get that looked at.

I wish Trump had managed this crisis better. Our economy will take many years to recover.
Please?
Why are you worried?

You have something rattling around that head of yours. Not sure what it is. But it is telling you that I own a large boat. You should get that looked at.
You don't have a large boat with a crew that you treat well?
But you posted such several months ago during a discussion of cheap foreign trespasser labor.

Emotive frightened liberal health addicts feel 26 million is a small price to pay if it prevents just one of them from getting sick
Your right to perfect, unthreatened health is non existent to begin with and if it did exist it would end at the point that it has a negative effect on many others.

Please?
Why are you worried?

But you posted such several months ago during a discussion of cheap foreign trespasser labor.

Nope. Moron. You have a screw loose.

Please?
Why are you worried?

Nope. Moron. You have a screw loose.
Uh, no....
I have a very good memory when it comes to obnoxious posters such as yourself who think you're God.

Forum List

Back