Unsustainable: Job Losses Now up to 26 Million

"Another 4.4" already trending on Twitter.

You lost, Leftists. You lost again. And don't @ me with how this is not political, you were only ever concerned about people's lives. Please. The party of late-term abortions is NEVER concerned about people's lives, or livelihoods, only power.
It isn’t political, idiot. Everyone is hurting and people you, politicizing it, don’t help unless you get some special glee glee out of suffering....which, come to think of it, given your support of child abuse at the border....maybe you actually enjoy this.

You lost, Leftists. You lost again. And don't @ me with how this is not political, you were only ever concerned about people's lives. Please. The party of late-term abortions is NEVER concerned about people's lives, or livelihoods, only power.

And you track from division pimp to abortion. Nice segue.

The country is shut down because your savior decided it was more important to hold his ginned up pep rallies. If he pays attention to his actual job, maybe none of this is necessary. But you just won't hold him accountable.
If you're going to give him credit for job gains that started in the Obama era, you have to give him the blame for the job losses on his watch.

No. He wanted to open up the country ON EASTER and it was YOU ALL that screeched at him like Menopausal Karens off our meds

No. It wasn’t “you all”, it was governors of both red and blue states And medical professionals. Opening up depends on governors and mayors.

Fortunately...I am seeing people of all kinds here where I am, working to help each other through this. Not one of them is screetching Republican or Democrat.

The country is shut down because your savior decided it was more important to hold his ginned up pep rallies. If he pays attention to his actual job, maybe none of this is necessary. But you just won't hold him accountable.
If you're going to give him credit for job gains that started in the Obama era, you have to give him the blame for the job losses on his watch.
Wait a minute. You idiots have been screaming from the rooftops that these things are the decision of the STATES. That means that it’s the states (especially those blue states) that made the choices to shut down that get to take the blame.

No. States rights have traditionally been the argument of the right wing...until this pandemic. Then, magically, it was the states that shut everything down when their lord and master said it was unecessary. Which is true. But it was only necessary because the poser-in-chief wouldn't get off his large, golfing posterior and act. Therefore, it was up to the governors, mayors, and business leaders to step in and make the tough decisions. And now you covidiots want to see everything start back up again prematurely and you're back to screaming for states rights to operate. Well, which is it? Do the states have the right to decide when to shut down and start up? Or not?
No, no, no. YOU morons have been crying about the states deciding when to open, not Trump. Gee, it’s your asshat DIM governors getting protested and revealed as dictators and wannabe kings. Pathetic deflection attempt.

And another idiot.

Those hesitating to open up comprise governors of both parties.

Dopey Donald Trump will now start extolling the virtues of massive unemployment while his howling mob cheers.

Are you this stupid in real life, or do you just pretend to be this stupid when you post...........

The ones pushing unemployment are the democrats....
Are you this stupid I real life? No one is pushing for unemployment.

The democrats certainly aren't cheering to open the nation back up so I don't know how someone could say they aren't pushing for unemployment. Seems disingenuous to me.

Wait a minute. You idiots have been screaming from the rooftops that these things are the decision of the STATES. That means that it’s the states (especially those blue states) that made the choices to shut down that get to take the blame.

No. States rights have traditionally been the argument of the right wing...until this pandemic. Then, magically, it was the states that shut everything down when their lord and master said it was unecessary. Which is true. But it was only necessary because the poser-in-chief wouldn't get off his large, golfing posterior and act. Therefore, it was up to the governors, mayors, and business leaders to step in and make the tough decisions. And now you covidiots want to see everything start back up again prematurely and you're back to screaming for states rights to operate. Well, which is it? Do the states have the right to decide when to shut down and start up? Or not?
No, no, no. YOU morons have been crying about the states deciding when to open, not Trump. Gee, it’s your asshat DIM governors getting protested and revealed as dictators and wannabe kings. Pathetic deflection attempt.

And another idiot.

Those hesitating to open up comprise governors of both parties.

Someone's triggered.

Dopey Donald Trump will now start extolling the virtues of massive unemployment while his howling mob cheers.

Are you this stupid in real life, or do you just pretend to be this stupid when you post...........

The ones pushing unemployment are the democrats....

You are evidently not skilled at identifying sarcasm.

Remember that it was the media and local governments that did the wholly unnecessary shutdownings and fucked everybody.

Seriously, how much do we really need those people?
They fucked 50% or more people out of their jobs.
I don't like that.

Remember that it was the media and local governments that did the wholly unnecessary shutdownings and fucked everybody.

You are evidently irritated feckless and will stamp your foot to express your powerlessness.
I can motivate millions, you stupid leftist fuck.
Go hide under your bed from the Covid-19, moron.
Unbeknownst to you, that's just where it's been waiting for you! :auiqs.jpg:

You are evidently irritated feckless and will stamp your foot to express your powerlessness.

You are a bedwetting whiner. Nobody would hide under your bed unless you were operating a raincoat rental.

You are an abject whiner with no influence over anybody including your won wretched self.

You are a bedwetting whiner. Nobody would hide under your bed unless you were operating a raincoat rental.

You are an abject whiner with no influence over anybody including your won wretched self.
You're a leftist dork who will soon be starving.
Me? I can get mine. I will take care of who I can around me as well.

Like my dorky friend said once:

"A real raw dog always brings home food for the pack."
He was right, he was.

You're a leftist dork who will soon be starving.
Me? I can get mine. I will take care of who I can around me as well.

Like my dorky friend said once:

"A real raw dog always brings home food for the pack."
He was right, he was.

You are evidenty collecting cadavers.

We have now erased ALL jobs gained since the end of the Great Recession. In little over one month. You're done for Endless Quarantine Karens. Done for. America won't stand for this.

Jobless claim filings continued at a historically unprecedented pace last week with 4.4 million new signups for unemployment insurance, bringing the total of the past five weeks to 26.4 million, the Labor Department said Thursday.

The total represented a decline of 810,000 from previous weeks, but the five-week sum has now surpassed all of the job gains since the financial crisis.

We cannot trade people's jobs and businesses families going hungry for the possibility of limiting virus deaths. Viruses are always around us, let's get real. This just cannot continue and it certainly can never happen again. We better have a plan when Corona 2.0 shows up or whatever plague fucking China has up their sleeve. Shuttering America's businesses and rolling up the sidewalks is not going to fly.

We have now erased ALL jobs gained since the end of the Great Recession. In little over one month. You're done for Endless Quarantine Karens. Done for. America won't stand for this.

Jobless claim filings continued at a historically unprecedented pace last week with 4.4 million new signups for unemployment insurance, bringing the total of the past five weeks to 26.4 million, the Labor Department said Thursday.

The total represented a decline of 810,000 from previous weeks, but the five-week sum has now surpassed all of the job gains since the financial crisis.

We cannot trade people's jobs and businesses families going hungry for the possibility of limiting virus deaths. Viruses are always around us, let's get real. This just cannot continue and it certainly can never happen again. We better have a plan when Corona 2.0 shows up or whatever plague fucking China has up their sleeve. Shuttering America's businesses and rolling up the sidewalks is not going to fly.

Next time the response won't be screwed and Trumped up after the expungement of Dopey Donald Trump.

We won't forget who was screeching at us all like Menopausal Karens to "stay safe, stay home"

It wasn't Trump sweetheart, it was you pack of thumb suckers

Naw, Trump was the one who called it a "Hoax", dismantled the Pandemic Response Team because it was Obama's idea, and went golfing when his advisors were screaming for him to do something.

He didn’t dismantle the Pandemic Response Team, he streamlined the NSC. But don’t take my word, why don’t you listen to the guy who actually lead it...as usual, the Left takes out of context much like the hoax stupidity...

Streamline, redo, fire, dismantle. Why do we keep chopping this word salad up? The bottom line is that it wasn't in place when we needed it. I don't care if it's former members were collecting garbage in the same building. This is no hoax. It happened under Trump's watch. Says so right in the Conclusions. Here is an article that's about as fair as I can find.
Partly false claim: Trump fired entire pandemic response team in 2018

South Korea had recent experience from MERS a few years ago & got their ass handed to them. Neither Germany or Japan have our population numbers, so nice faulty generalization.

All of the blame for this virus lands at the feet of the Chinese Communist Party.

Naw, teh CCP didn't tell Trump to disband the Pandemic Response Team
Or ignore the problem for three months and downplay it.
Or go golfing when he should have been taking action.
Or want to talk about vaping when Azers tried to talk about Covid-19.

This is all on Trump, baby.

South Korea had recent experience from MERS a few years ago & got their ass handed to them. Neither Germany or Japan have our population numbers, so nice faulty generalization.

All of the blame for this virus lands at the feet of the Chinese Communist Party.

We won't forget who was screeching at us all like Menopausal Karens to "stay safe, stay home"

Naw, Trump was the one who called it a "Hoax", dismantled the Pandemic Response Team because it was Obama's idea, and went golfing when his advisors were screaming for him to do something.

He didn’t dismantle the Pandemic Response Team, he streamlined the NSC. But don’t take my word, why don’t you listen to the guy who actually lead it...as usual, the Left takes out of context much like the hoax stupidity...

Streamline, redo, fire, dismantle. Why do we keep chopping this word salad up? The bottom line is that it wasn't in place when we needed it. I don't care if it's former members were collecting garbage in the same building. This is no hoax. It happened under Trump's watch. Says so right in the Conclusions. Here is an article that's about as fair as I can find.

What makes you think having this team would have made a difference? Just because you have a team with a title doesn’t mean it would be effective...

The CCP didn’t tell the world jack until it was too late...yeah it’s on them...all of it...

What makes you think having this team would have made a difference? Just because you have a team with a title doesn’t mean it would be effective...

Couldn't have hurt. And you would have had a team on the NSC whispering a little more forcefully in Trump's ear to get off his keister and take the virus seriously.
Would have been better than nothing.

Forum List

Back