Until we all acknowledge and I think we all agree....on this. All of us...get that?

Until we all acknowledge that every human heart is capable of unbelievable kindness and goodness, and every human heart is capable of unbelievable wickedness and evil then we are NOWHERE.

To test whether or not we fully understand it and to see if you or me are being manipulated by propaganda by politics with nefarious motivations, ask if you are judging EACH PERSON for just belonging to a certain race or religion or culture.

The goal of all politics is to capture large swaths of minds. The goal is always to make those minds victims and creating Scapegoats for those victims. Politicians and large think tanks understand the art of demonizing. If we are there, then we are ensnared.

"It is easier to fool people than it is to convince people that they have been fooled." Mark Twain
On the surface the sentiment is very noble....UNFORTUNATELY, within this sentiment lies obscene levels of pussification...the same pussification that allowed the Left to dominate and morph our once great nation. When the Right spoke up they were shouted down with PC construct, they were told to get back to their Bibles....and most did. That’s how we got here today.
For that, I say FUCK THAT SHIT!

The bible says to hate the wicked Satan spawns. It is down to cuckservatives...
It’s perplexing that some are still trying to avoid labeling leftist Democrats as such...it will not be Conservatives as we know them who win this nation back; it will be the new age Nationalist who does.

What should be seen as an act to unite us, we allow one act of wickedness BEHIND AN AGENDA to stir up riots. Organized bused in violence and shared hatred.

When this could be something that ought to be reported and shared over and over again, but isn't.

Yep, the PTSB and controlled media are absolutely driving this whole thing, iyam. They handpick certain news stories to purposely create division, hate and outrage that wasn't there (at least not to that extent) initially. Why, because it's about DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

As usual I'm probably in the minority with this view, but to me it's clear that our country is being purposely subverted and they know that united we stand, divided we fall. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book.

Sadly, people on BOTH sides have fallen for it.

Forum List

Back