🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unusual Murder of Many CIA Spies linked to the lost/sold/mishandled 47 Empty Top Secret Folders???

How much can you get for an empty folder? If Trump sold empty folders as the moron OP claims he needs to write The Art Of The Deal 2.0.

How much can you get for an empty folder? If Trump sold empty folders as the moron OP claims he needs to write The Art Of The Deal 2.0.
What do you suppose was in those folders marked top secret and when do you suppose they got emptied?

How much do you suppose top secret intell is worth on the open market?

I'd be worried about when the lab results come back for fingerprints and DNA found on the various classified documents folders.

What do you suppose was in those folders marked top secret and when do you suppose they got emptied?

How much do you suppose top secret intell is worth on the open market?
I don’t “suppose”. I live in the real world, Simp.

I leave all these Fairy Tales to you Dimtard conspiracy morons.

I love watching these MAGA republicans squirm

Trump illegally stole top secret documents, then he lost the contents of 47 highly secret and classified folders, a serious crime, putting US security in jeopardy.

After this happens many US spies are mysteriously killed...

If anybody else did this they would be in prison
If any dem did 10% of this, there would be 1000 investigations... they're still spending millions trying to investigate HRC- the failed Durham probe that produced nothing

MAGA republicans will make any excuse for Trump and they have no accountability in life at all.

I love watching these MAGA republicans squirm

Trump illegally stole top secret documents, then he lost the contents of 47 highly secret and classified folders, a serious crime, putting US security in jeopardy.

After this happens many US spies are mysteriously killed...

If anybody else did this they would be in prison
If any dem did 10% of this, there would be 1000 investigations... they're still spending millions trying to investigate HRC- the failed Durham probe that produced nothing

MAGA republicans will make any excuse for Trump and they have no accountability in life at all.
Prove it. Your silly conspiracy theories are ridiculous, when this turns out to be nothing, again, you folks will whine and cry like children. Six years of liberal fantasies and conspiracy theories have gotten you nowhere. Why do you think this will be different?

Prove it. Your silly conspiracy theories are ridiculous, when this turns out to be nothing, again, you folks will whine and cry like children. Six years of liberal fantasies and conspiracy theories have gotten you nowhere. Why do you think this will be different?
prove it??

you trash have investigated HRC 1000 times and never ever found anything at all... NOTHING

Trump is caught red handed with committing a serious crime and now you make excuses. They have Trump dead to rights, violating the law he signed.

Clearly you have no accountability in life at all.
You live a life of excuses.

prove it??

you trash have investigated HRC 1000 times and never ever found anything at all... NOTHING

Trump is caught red handed with committing a serious crime and now you make excuses. They have Trump dead to rights, violating the law he signed.

Clearly you have no accountability in life at all.
You live a life of excuses.

Stop whining about Hillary. Derailing your own thread is pathetic.

Caught red handed? When did that happen? You morons can't separate fantasy from reality, much less comprehend the notion of responsibility or accountability.

Stop whining about Hillary. Derailing your own thread is pathetic.

Caught red handed? When did that happen? You morons can't separate fantasy from reality, much less comprehend the notion of responsibility or accountability.
caught red handed, with the top secret documents in his basement, along with empty folders and lost documents

clearly a crime. This is the essence of being caught red handed... Just like a dope dealer caught with 10 keys of dope in his basement.

I think all drug dealers should just use the Trump defense and when they get caught red handed with 10 keys of dope just cry like a bitch and say its all the FBIs fault...
what a joke

Forum List

Back