Unvaccinated Blood Is Now in Very High Demand

I remember a short lived series called "The Immortal". An old, very rich guy was after him for his blood because of its rejuvenating power.

• A growing number of people in need of blood transfusions are requesting blood that comes from people who haven’t received COVID-19 shots
  • Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole compared the current unknowns regarding “vaccinated blood” with HIV-tainted blood that was used for transfusions in the 1980s
  • Directed donations and autologous donations, or self-donation, are options for receiving blood free of mRNA, but in both cases you’ll need your doctor to submit a Red Cross Special Collections Order form
  • A “Safe Blood” donation campaign has also been formed to match blood donors and recipients who have not had COVID-19 shots

The ignorant dude in the video at the link you posted flat out admits that he's merely speculating.

And "The Immortal" movie is fiction.

Go away stupid. Your comments really have nothing to do with the topic.
Of course they are on topic. You’re reporting about high demand for pure blood when in fact you have no clue what blood is pure or not because there’s no way to test for the vax in blood. There’s no tests because there’s nothing to find. Just shows how ignorant y’all are. You’re scared of a ghost

I’ve got a ton of blood I’ll sell you. Totally pure, I promise. You gonna accept it or test it first? What test are you going to use to see if it’s been vaxxed or not?
Considering you're a bent-wrist liberal weenie, your word would be unacceptable as proof.

Considering you're a bent-wrist liberal weenie, your word would be unacceptable as proof.
You’re right?! Probably best to run some kind of scientific medical test to make sure the blood is pure, right? Ooops there isn’t one! You’re scared of a ghost

$1M a pint.

Or about 700k U.S you can possess some of the purest of blood known to man. Hell even doctor at the hospital told me my blood was "perfect" (wtf).

You’re right?! Probably best to run some kind of scientific medical test to make sure the blood is pure, right? Ooops there isn’t one! You’re scared of a ghost
What do you mean there is not a test? Are you stupid enough to believe a test could not be done? I bet you are. Plus it is not what the article is about.

You're right
I am.
ScreenShot_20220317100502.png

What do you mean there is not a test? Are you stupid enough to believe a test could not be done? I bet you are. Plus it is not what the article is about.
I’d never believe a test couldn’t be done. Anything is possible. I’m asking if there is one?

You’re the one who thinks the blood is poison. So do they have a test to find that poison?

I’d never believe a test couldn’t be done. Anything is possible. I’m asking if there is one?

You’re the one who thinks the blood is poison. So do they have a test to find that poison?
They have tests for everything involving blood. What do you a CBC is?

Forum List

Back