Unvaccinated Blood Is Now in Very High Demand

A distinction without a difference these days.
Now that's kind of sad. I do wish CNN, FOX, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC, as well as the other unnamed outlets would just tell us the news, moving from subject to subject without editorializing to support their point of view, but those days are past, if they ever existed. I grew up with the big three and maybe I just don't remember them spearheading opinion, because 1. I was a young school kid and not watching closely. 2. It was just 30 minutes at a time instead of 24/7/365. I know there has always been "the opposition paper" but the paper always seem to at least give you the news, while you got to choose whether to read the editorial page or not.

I told you that is not the topic. I am done replying to a very stupid troll.
You don’t think that determining whether there is actually something different about vaxxed blood and what you call pure blood has anything to with the topic?

You’re talking about this high demand… what if this demand is for a product that has no scientific/biological distinction. And it’s all based on ignorant fear mongering?

You don’t think that determining whether there is actually something different about vaxxed blood and what you call pure blood has anything to with the topic?

You’re talking about this high demand… what if this demand is for a product that has no scientific/biological distinction. And it’s all based on ignorant fear mongering?
:9:

Now who’s changing the subject?!. I thought we were talking about blood donations

I think people who are vaccinated should not be allowed to request unvaccinated blood.

I say that, even though I was dumb enough to get the so-called vaccine. That was when the Democreeps were saying that people who are vaccinated do not have to wear masks. I wanted to stop wearing masks, but I'm too honest not to wear it when it implied that I was vaccinated unless I was.

That mask-free time lasted about a week until Texas Democucks had their temper tantrum/super-spreader trip to DC, and figured out that the vaccine isn't a vaccine at all.

You mean the ones that always bent over quietly for the Left in DC because they were on the same team? Those "conservatives"?
No. The ones that were actually conservative philosophically, not just knee-jerk followers and provocateurs. Not much conservative about those folk.

I am the OP, idiot. And it is the reason no one want vaccinated blood.
It would make sense if you believed all that death vax stuff and used it as a reason to not want to get vaccinated. But to think that carries over through blood… there should be some science backing it. There’s should be some explanation of cause and effect. Otherwise it’s more of your overpoliticized and unverified hot air.

I remember a short lived series called "The Immortal". An old, very rich guy was after him for his blood because of its rejuvenating power.

• A growing number of people in need of blood transfusions are requesting blood that comes from people who haven’t received COVID-19 shots
  • Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole compared the current unknowns regarding “vaccinated blood” with HIV-tainted blood that was used for transfusions in the 1980s
  • Directed donations and autologous donations, or self-donation, are options for receiving blood free of mRNA, but in both cases you’ll need your doctor to submit a Red Cross Special Collections Order form
  • A “Safe Blood” donation campaign has also been formed to match blood donors and recipients who have not had COVID-19 shots

5000.00 a pint.

I grew up with the big three
120709_r22361_g2048.jpg

Dan-Rather-shooting-Lee-Harvey-Oswald-Jack-September-1964.jpg

images

how'd i do?

~S~

It would make sense if you believed all that death vax stuff and used it as a reason to not want to get vaccinated. But to think that carries over through blood… there should be some science backing it. There’s should be some explanation of cause and effect. Otherwise it’s more of your overpoliticized and unverified hot air.
As predicted and noted by researchers, those suffering from Vaccine Psychosis become intolerant and quick to anger .

It often seems they will rationalise and deflect ad infinitum rather than genuinely grapple with new and updated information .

As for those denying world wide blood analyses -- ignorance based on an inability to DYOR .They prefer only

information that does not disturb their deep implanted beliefs .The so called impure Zombies .

Forum List

Back