Unvaccinated Blood Is Now in Very High Demand

IDK Baron. I would think those asking for untainted blood are the ones most likely to have never taken the clot shots, so why not help out our fellow purebloods?
Now if they wanted to put the mudblood in me for any reason, that's when I'd give them a big FU.

It's ironic that they just pushed something to allow them to take blood from butt punchers now.
Who wouldn't want a blood transfusion now?
Chock full of HIV & spike protein mRNA blood clotting agents, just what a healthy body needs!

Much like funeral homes, unvaxxed blood banks may be the big winners for the savvy investor
I am not vaccinated either and do not anticipate needing a transfusion. But if I do I would want untainted blood also.

You have to take the person's word he or she was not vaccinated. Or if you are able check the medical records you could find out. Another dumb question from you.
Why can’t they just test the blood and see conclusively if it is poisoned or not?

IDK Baron. I would think those asking for untainted blood are the ones most likely to have never taken the clot shots, so why not help out our fellow purebloods?
Now if they wanted to put the mudblood in me for any reason, that's when I'd give them a big FU.

It's ironic that they just pushed something to allow them to take blood from butt punchers now.
Who wouldn't want a blood transfusion now?
Chock full of HIV & spike protein mRNA blood clotting agents, just what a healthy body needs!

Much like funeral homes, unvaxxed blood banks may be the big winners for the savvy investor
I’ve got a ton of blood I’ll sell you. Totally pure, I promise. You gonna accept it or test it first? What test are you going to use to see if it’s been vaxxed or not?

This is stupid and I reject the assertion of "many", made on a website touting their newest flu prevention pill for sale at the top of their site. You might as well be getting your healthcare recommendations from that nut ball Alex, that finances his info wars hocking his latest supplements. Damn, I miss normal conservatives, but now we only hear from the radical nut ball fringe, passing itself off as conservative, giving conservatism a bad name, same as the Maga fanatics gave the Republican Party a bad name.
Is there anything the MSM says you do not believe?

Forum List

Back