Unvaccinated Blood Is Now in Very High Demand

Hahaha, you have no clue how science and biology works do you?!

Yes you know that yours is clean, wonderful. So what? My question is for those needing a transfusion. How can they know if blood is “clean”? Well they run tests. If the blood has aids or some other defect that gets detected through tests.

You have this imaginary defect from the vax that you think is in blood. But you have zero science behind it. You’re duped by politics and wingnuts

Hahaha, you have no clue how the human mind works do you?

Not to mention the understanding of a seventh grader of ANY science. Your TV tells you what it wants you to believe is "science", and you believe it, silly little twat.

Resume flailing.

Hahaha, you have no clue how the human mind works do you?

Not to mention the understanding of a seventh grader of ANY science. Your TV tells you what it wants you to believe is "science", and you believe it, silly little twat.

Resume flailing.

Shocking… more nonsense that has nothing to do with the subject. Are you still in grade school?

These parents secured untainted blood for their baby and the hospital claimed they couldn't find it and used tainted blood without the parents' permission. The baby died from blood clots. When are people going to start going to jail over this?

These parents secured untainted blood for their baby and the hospital claimed they couldn't find it and used tainted blood without the parents' permission. The baby died from blood clots. When are people going to start going to jail over this?

And now the hospital in Spokane, WA is claiming that they have no record of the baby having ever been there.

Also, DO NOT TRUST GOFUNDME!

Me first?? No problem.

How are you going to test donated blood to make sure it doesn’t have this vax poison in it?
One more time, you ignorant troll, a CBC is all that is needed to find the proteins in the vax. People get one every year with their annual check up. Now that is enough of your dumb questions. Please troll another thread.

One more time, you ignorant troll, a CBC is all that is needed to find the proteins in the vax. People get one every year with their annual check up. Now that is enough of your dumb questions. Please troll another thread.
Well good, that wasn’t so hard. Why didn’t you answer the question like that the first time I asked?. Without the childish snarky insults of course. The question wasn't dumb either, it made you think, research and find an answer. That’s what good questions do. And now you’re more informed because of it.

Well good, that wasn’t so hard. Why didn’t you answer the question like that the first time I asked?. Without the childish snarky insults of course. The question wasn't dumb either, it made you think, research and find an answer. That’s what good questions do. And now you’re more informed because of it.
:9:

Since I know you care very much about being honest and presenting accurate information I should let you know that apparently a standard blood test will NOT show traces of anything from the vaccines. It will only show whether your blood has antibodies, which can come from a natural infection or a shot.

Emily Osment, an American Red Cross spokesperson, said her organization has fielded questions from clients worried that vaccinated blood would be “tainted,” capable of transmitting components from the covid vaccines. Red Cross officials said they’ve had to reassure clients that a covid vaccine, which is injected into muscle or the layer of skin below, doesn’t circulate in the blood.

“While the antibodies that are produced by the stimulated immune system in response to vaccination are found throughout the bloodstream, the actual vaccine components are not,” Jessa Merrill, the Red Cross director of biomedical communications, said in an email.

Since I know you care very much about being honest and presenting accurate information I should let you know that apparently a standard blood test will NOT show traces of anything from the vaccines. It will only show whether your blood has antibodies, which can come from a natural infection or a shot.

Emily Osment, an American Red Cross spokesperson, said her organization has fielded questions from clients worried that vaccinated blood would be “tainted,” capable of transmitting components from the covid vaccines. Red Cross officials said they’ve had to reassure clients that a covid vaccine, which is injected into muscle or the layer of skin below, doesn’t circulate in the blood.

“While the antibodies that are produced by the stimulated immune system in response to vaccination are found throughout the bloodstream, the actual vaccine components are not,” Jessa Merrill, the Red Cross director of biomedical communications, said in an email.
I see. Then what causes the blood clots that are killing people? It has to be the vaccine. There is no other logical answer. Also the Red Cross can be bullied and intimidated like anyone else. That has a lot to do with what they say.

I see. Then what causes the blood clots that are killing people? It has to be the vaccine. There is no other logical answer. Also the Red Cross can be bullied and intimidated like anyone else. That has a lot to do with what they say.
Haha, Now the Red Cross is being bullied into lying about blood tests? If I sent the same analysis from a different source I suppose you’ll just lazily dismiss them as liars as well. Is that right?

If somebody develops blood clots or other symptoms from the shot then that is the bodies reaction. In many cases the symptoms caused by the shots are also caused by COVID at a greater magnitude. The shots aren’t without risk. They make you sick, they stimulate your immune system to fight and build antibodies. They prepare you to fight the actual virus if and when you catch it.

This jump y’all are making to say that vaxxed blood is like taking the vax is pure ignorance. Vaxxed blood may have antibodies to fight COVID but that’s quite different than the medicine used in the shots used to stimulate that reaction.

You really don’t understand how uneducated you sound do you?

Haha, Now the Red Cross is being bullied into lying about blood tests? If I sent the same analysis from a different source I suppose you’ll just lazily dismiss them as liars as well. Is that right?

If somebody develops blood clots or other symptoms from the shot then that is the bodies reaction. In many cases the symptoms caused by the shots are also caused by COVID at a greater magnitude. The shots aren’t without risk. They make you sick, they stimulate your immune system to fight and build antibodies. They prepare you to fight the actual virus if and when you catch it.

This jump y’all are making to say that vaxxed blood is like taking the vax is pure ignorance. Vaxxed blood may have antibodies to fight COVID but that’s quite different than the medicine used in the shots used to stimulate that reaction.

You really don’t understand how uneducated you sound do you?
Are you saying doctors and other health care people were not intimidated? Your ignorance is showing, but it always does.

Are you saying doctors and other health care people were not intimidated? Your ignorance is showing, but it always does.
Of course not, I wouldn’t make that kind of proclamation. I’m sure people were intimidated on both sides. So what? That doesn’t mean you just blankety assume that an institution is lying because it contradicts your politicized agenda that you can’t back up with any substantive evidence

Forum List

Back