Unvaccinated Blood Is Now in Very High Demand

Of course not, I wouldn’t make that kind of proclamation. I’m sure people were intimidated on both sides. So what? That doesn’t mean you just blankety assume that an institution is lying because it contradicts your politicized agenda that you can’t back up with any substantive evidence
Why would doctors be intimidated for telling the truth? The intimidation is entirely one sided.

Why would doctors be intimidated for telling the truth? The intimidation is entirely one sided.
Wrong. Intimidation goes both ways. An idiot Trumper feels intimidated if they want go along with the safety recommendations of the CDC because according to you idiots the CDC is all lies and corruption.

A Dem Doc feels intimidated by the anti vaxxers of they promote safety measures.

In the end. Truth and the best knowledge of science and medicine is what should prevail

Wrong. Intimidation goes both ways. An idiot Trumper feels intimidated if they want go along with the safety recommendations of the CDC because according to you idiots the CDC is all lies and corruption.

A Dem Doc feels intimidated by the anti vaxxers of they promote safety measures.

In the end. Truth and the best knowledge of science and medicine is what should prevail
You are wrong again. Are you saying the doctors telling the truth intimidated someone so they would be censored? I don't think so and either would any rational person. You side with bullies.

You are wrong again. Are you saying the doctors telling the truth intimidated someone so they would be censored? I don't think so and either would any rational person. You side with bullies.
I’m saying that it is idiotic to say that millions of doctors are lying and risking the health of their patients, family and own selves because of some intimidation you think they are being pressured with. I don’t think many doctors on the left or right are lying. They are going off their understanding of the medicine. And with almost all issues you are going to get a divers set of opinions.

You’re little dismissal game where you just claim doctors and institutions are lying is a cheap tactic to not engage in the substance of the argument.

How many times have you heard me claim that the doctors that report the dangers of the vax are lying?

No wonder unvaccinated blood is in high demand...

Another sad story out of the thousands of stories.:confused:

American Tragedy: Baby Boy Dies Of Massive Blood Clot After Hospital Refused Non-Vaxxed Blood Transfusion​

Dec 15, 2022

I’m saying that it is idiotic to say that millions of doctors are lying and risking the health of their patients, family and own selves because of some intimidation you think they are being pressured with. I don’t think many doctors on the left or right are lying. They are going off their understanding of the medicine. And with almost all issues you are going to get a divers set of opinions.

You’re little dismissal game where you just claim doctors and institutions are lying is a cheap tactic to not engage in the substance of the argument.

How many times have you heard me claim that the doctors that report the dangers of the vax are lying?
They are proven liars. Reality awaits.

I remember a short lived series called "The Immortal". An old, very rich guy was after him for his blood because of its rejuvenating power.

• A growing number of people in need of blood transfusions are requesting blood that comes from people who haven’t received COVID-19 shots
  • Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole compared the current unknowns regarding “vaccinated blood” with HIV-tainted blood that was used for transfusions in the 1980s
  • Directed donations and autologous donations, or self-donation, are options for receiving blood free of mRNA, but in both cases you’ll need your doctor to submit a Red Cross Special Collections Order form
  • A “Safe Blood” donation campaign has also been formed to match blood donors and recipients who have not had COVID-19 shots

Fake news.

Prove it.

The proof is that there is no blood supply that differentiates between vaxxed and unvaxxed as it would be impossible to do so and Red Cross does not even ask.

This reminds me of the old MASH episode where the wounded person asked the Docs to make sure he did not get any black people's blood

The proof is that there is no blood supply that differentiates between vaxxed and unvaxxed as it would be impossible to do so and Red Cross does not even ask.

This reminds me of the old MASH episode where the wounded person asked the Docs to make sure he did not get any black people's blood
The article says there is. I do not see proof from you, I see opinion.

This is very likely incorrect. Regardless, mRNA vaccine spike sequences must be shown to differ from the actual virus spike sequences. Big Pharm has a problem at this point. Is the "naturally" occurring RGD motif of SARS2 contained in the mRNA vaccine? If not, why was it removed?

Forum List

Back