Unvaccinated Blood Is Now in Very High Demand

Yep. You're doing the same shit in the other direction. Stupid vs Stupid.
Kennedy and many others have documented abundant evidence of coercive protection-racket aspects of the coming of the communist virus, which can only intelligently be called a communist virus. duh

Kennedy and many others have documented abundant evidence of coercive protection-racket aspects of the coming of the communist virus, which can only intelligently be called a communist virus. duh
Mkay. :rolleyes:

I admit?
It's not my place to admit anything here, kid.
Do you also have difficulty understanding the phrase "very high demand"?

Not at all, it is a meaningless phrase used to dupe brainless morons like you when sites do not have any actual data to support their claims.

And you fall for it every time.

Not at all, it is a meaningless phrase used to dupe brainless morons like you when sites do not have any actual data to support their claims.
"Very high demand" has obvious meaning to literate people, which explains why you're struggling so hard here.

You cannot understand what three words mean?
They mean nothing when they come from these whackadoodle sources you guys cite. Seriously, do you care about credibility at all? Or do you just put your "faith" in any source that tells you what you want to hear?

I think the problem is that we've decided that fear is the only thing that really motivates people. And maybe it is. Maybe that's just the way it is and we're doomed to go down the shitter.

But I can at least hope we'll rise above it.

"Very high demand" has obvious meaning to literate people, which explains why you're struggling so hard here.

It means whatever anyone wants it to mean, thus it hold no actual meaning.

I am not struggling at all other than to type while laughing my ass off at you for being such a rube.

I hope there is a test to validate that the blood is not tainted with those spike proteins. I have no doubt these fanatical vaxxers would line up to pollute the supply just cause.

The same Alex who was correct in all his reports on the 'Rona, that got him banned on Twitter?
Send him some money. Due to his mouth, he owes a lot.

You really are an illiterate imbecile.

Tell you what, when you get out of high school and get a real job tell your boss one day there is "high demand" for a product and see if that is good enough for them. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back